Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Emily but find that at times I will be happily watching a vlog of hers to find out its yet another ad, shes quite a good sales woman and her family seem a lot more normal compared to a lot of other youtube families.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe there are no replies on this! Emily Norris drives me mad with her #ads every single video or 1 million affiliate links. She is the worst mummy vlogger out there imo in terms of greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't believe there are no replies on this! Emily Norris drives me mad with her #ads every single video or 1 million affiliate links. She is the worst mummy vlogger out there imo in terms of greed.
Her two eldest kids are really bratty too. On one of their expensive holidays they couldn’t sleep so decided to scream & shout & jump in puddles outside their apartment at 4am & she just laughed! If I’d been staying in their apartment block I’d have been furious! They’re the type of family you’d hate to be sat next to on an aeroplane or in the hotel room next door.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes I agree! It annoys me when they do it in their own back garden as well when it is like 7.00am on a Saturday morning and they are all screaming in the garden.. the poor neighbours whos lie in it is after working all week. I think Fraser is a sweetie actually but Caleb comes across like he has some kind of behavioural problem as he is just so naughty and he is 5 now! The ads drive me bonkers, yes she needs to eat but doing THAT many ads is just greedy and taking us for mugs. Its not a family channel its a selling channel now. I'm really surprised at all the topics on The Meldrums and nothing on Emily as she is so much worse imo!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s quite as bad as Reb, I do remember seeing about 5 ad videos in a row a few months ago but it looks like she tries to space them out now. She used to not really declare it at all though, and like hide an ad in “10 mom hacks” or some bs she’d already done. Fraser is a good kid but she’s always made excuses for Caleb’s bratty behaviour “oh he’s tired” etc. Also I can’t believe they just replaced their kitchen, it wasn’t even that old ?

Reactions: 5
Yeah she does this thing where she will write "Top 10 cleaning hacks-Emily Norris-ad and because the title is so long (because she unnecessarily adds her name at the end) then you click on the video without knowing its an #ad. I would say 8/10 of her videos are ads and a lot feature her children ie clarks, Iceland, Fisherprice and sometimes you can so tell that the kids are forced to say they like the product. Caleb is especially not good at pretending to like the food etc. She is expoliting her children so much, its unbelievably greedy. I know she moderates her comments so you can't mention #ad and I'm just really surprised that there isn't pages and pages about this money grabbing, ad hiding, child exploiting woman. No amount of money would make me sell my childrens privacy or force my children to work/lie.. I hope that new kitchen is worth it ? also when she lied about applying fake tan on holiday to flog that shower st tropez fake tan! The next week somebody said "can you do a holiday fake tan routine' and she said "oh I tan easily, I dont apply fake tan on holiday" she will say anything to sell a product! Where is the soy sauce she was promoting, or the air humidifier, or the olay skin care.. etc etc.. this woman has zero morals.

Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s the font of all wisdom on child-rearing & says she has “all these children”. You have 3 love, just 3.

Reactions: 8
I think shes fake as hell!! Her ads are on almost every video and shes tried to hide it!! Sly and sneeky

Reactions: 10
Its even had less effort put into it than a ghostwritten Zoella book. Its basically a poundshop planner with a few common sense tips thrown in. £29 inc delivery. Whoever buys this book is an absolute idiot. Them Punta Cana holidays and kitchens don't pay for themselves though eh. Every single insta shot is some kind of #ad. "I hate leaving my kids!!" Yet most days she is at an event or on a night out. Sure you hate leaving them Emily ? tbf I couldn't cope with caleb.. I would be escaping all the time too! He seems such a nightmare and she sugar coats his behaviour so god knows how bad he actually is! Thats what happens when you let your children get away with anything as you don't want to tell them off and think they are cute ? he's not cute Emily, he seems incredibly naughty, disruptive and rude.

Reactions: 7
I looked at her planner, £24 plus postage, wow. And her "unique grid system" gosh I think Mums Office may have something to say about that.

Reactions: 3
I looked at her planner, £24 plus postage, wow. And her "unique grid system" gosh I think Mums Office may have something to say about that.
I did watch the planner ad and think ooo that grid is just what I need in a planner and I actually haven’t seen that in any on the high street.
Just checked out the mums office ones you mentioned and they’re much better really as they don’t have the ‘don’t forget to clean’ nonsense.
Thanks I think I’ve finally found a planner ??

Reactions: 3
I first started to go off her when she found out the gender of her third child. She really wanted a little girl and when she found out it was another boy she burst into tears (and not with joy). Of course once she got used to the idea and he was born she wouldn't change him but I certainly wouldn't havve posted my reaction on Youtube for the little boy to see when he's older. He's actually the cutest of all three now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.