Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hideous - the most annoying part is the way too big doors paired with the random teeny tiny window. I like the look in general of zinc and that kind of extension but it needs to be done on the right type of house and with some class and style

Kate Murnane's renovation looks similar. Wonder which one will turn out the nicest 🤔

Agree that kitchen is not what I would have expected, very underwhelming at the minute - I think in that big space, she should have gone super luxe and bolder colours. Taller bigger darker units but as always, she can’t deviate from boring beige.

Reactions: 7
I'm no interiors guru but I'm sure all that pale blandness and light wood is going to look dated quickly. All the kitchen renos I've seen lately have gone for dark blue or grey units, darker wood and brass fixings. The maximalist look is coming in and big blank canvases out.

Reactions: 9
I'm no interiors guru but I'm sure all that pale blandness and light wood is going to look dated quickly. All the kitchen renos I've seen lately have gone for dark blue or grey units, darker wood and brass fixings. The maximalist look is coming in and big blank canvases out.
I am just watching Kerry Whelpdale and it jogged my memory on your post so I know what you mean now. She has done hers in the last year and must say I do like it despite it being out of my comfort zone. Trouble is if you do something that looks really good it shows up the rest of your house. Oh well any excuse 🤔😁

Reactions: 3
Can Jackson not stay off his Ipad at all?? Not even for a few seconds of the reel. C'mon emily be a good parent and help this child. I am no perfect Mama but Jackson's screen time must be all day not even hours.

Why can't ipads be left at home?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.