Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is why she deletes all the negativity as well. She should think about removing Jackson’s gender reveal video in which she doesn’t even hide her disappointment at having another boy too
I watched this video- Emily’s voice is so different in it to now?

Reactions: 2
What does she mean ‘never seemed like it would actually happen’… it only got knocked down a few days ago? They’ve barely lived there for a year and they’ve done other bits in that time? Literally proves when you’ve got money you don’t have to do f all or graft, just throw your money and wait. It’s so annoying that she acts like she’s been living in a crappy building site for yonks when it’s nothing of the sort.

Reactions: 7
What does she mean ‘never seemed like it would actually happen’… it only got knocked down a few days ago? They’ve barely lived there for a year and they’ve done other bits in that time? Literally proves when you’ve got money you don’t have to do f all or graft, just throw your money and wait. It’s so annoying that she acts like she’s been living in a crappy building site for yonks when it’s nothing of the sort.
But it's been sooo hard for her, you know, not having the tea spoons near the kettle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back in the baby swing then surprised he gets in it
Noticed he was in a baby swing too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also why has she got the dog in the park area where kids play. She’s pushing Jackson so clearly not looking if the dog is pissing and shitting in the park 🙄

Reactions: 4
Noticed he was in a baby swing too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also why has she got the dog in the park area where kids play. She’s pushing Jackson so clearly not looking if the dog is pissing and shitting in the park 🙄
Because she thinks she’s above the rules. Dogs shouldn’t be in kids parks that’s it

Now sure why anyone would find Emz interesting to watch or follow? Any in
I watched this video- Emily’s voice is so different in it to now?
Her 'North American'/Canadian accent seems very contrived. Seems to me you can lose an accent or you can retain an accent but seems very very unlikely anyone would lose an accent (strains of Essex heard in early videos) and then get it back. Is nothing about Emz authentic?

Reactions: 6
Now sure why anyone would find Emz interesting to watch or follow? Any in
Her 'North American'/Canadian accent seems very contrived. Seems to me you can lose an accent or you can retain an accent but seems very very unlikely anyone would lose an accent (strains of Essex heard in early videos) and then get it back. Is nothing about Emz authentic?
No - her voice has got higher and higher. She doesn’t sound anything like she did in the beginning. She sounds and looks almost manic now. Now her face is so tight she can barely close her mouth over those ridiculous teeth either. Everything is so forced and contrived and ‘perfect’. It’s unbelievably dull.

Reactions: 9
few years ago I loved everything about her and hers videos. she was relatable ... matt was at work, she was at cozy home with her little children, doing shcool run and videos about normal family life. when I look her now and I can't believe it's the same person.

Reactions: 16
She’s literally just a Stepford Wife now. Spending a fortune on invisaline to correct her already perfect teeth shows just how mad she’s gone. Everything is filtered, forced and staged. It’s so boring

Reactions: 17
Yeah exactly she’s obsessed with herself. The teeth thing is beyond me

Reactions: 8
I don't follow her too much, can someone explain what the extension is for? The house already seemed massive (and ugly faux Tudor) so why dig up half the garden? I can't get my head around why they need to extend.
Also, sorry I know this was last weekend, but her outfit for an ice skating trip seemed bizarre. A short dress, tights heeled shoes. Don't most people wrap up warm in jeans or leggings for skating? I get both cold and sweaty when I go, but maybe that's just me as I find it hard work!

Reactions: 8
I don't follow her too much, can someone explain what the extension is for? The house already seemed massive (and ugly faux Tudor) so why dig up half the garden? I can't get my head around why they need to extend.
Also, sorry I know this was last weekend, but her outfit for an ice skating trip seemed bizarre. A short dress, tights heeled shoes. Don't most people wrap up warm in jeans or leggings for skating? I get both cold and sweaty when I go, but maybe that's just me as I find it hard work!
If I remember rightly is because she doesn’t like the kitchen and wanted a bigger one as it was too small. Although she went on and on about how huge the garden was and how much nicer it is as their precious garden was tiny. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If I remember rightly is because she doesn’t like the kitchen and wanted a bigger one as it was too small. Although she went on and on about how huge the garden was and how much nicer it is as their precious garden was tiny. 🤷‍♀️
Because she’s got to walk across the kitchen to get a spoon out the drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She didn’t like the layout of the house (basically slated everything about it) so it’s all being reconfigured to include a duck off ugly extension. She wanted a bigger garden but has now literally halved the size of it - as I said before gardens aren’t very instagrammable but home renovations are so it’s probably why she’s done it - gives her more content on her waning popularity

What was she wearing yesterday? The black trousers and top plus the curly blow dry. I don’t follow fashion trends but she looked like a character from an 80s American soap! The cast of Dallas called and they want their trousers back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was she wearing yesterday? The black trousers and top plus the curly blow dry. I don’t follow fashion trends but she looked like a character from an 80s American soap! The cast of Dallas called and they want their trousers back
You’ve got to remember she lives in Essex - she looked bloody awful though

• Haha
I'm sorry to say that the trousers didn't look right with the top at all! I'm all for people wearing what they like but peplum tops have not been fashionable for years, and even when they were they were always tricky to wear as they basically add volume to your hips.
She's a braver woman than me to wear strappy sandals in winter. Can't see the point when going out to eat as once sat down your feet are hidden under the table so might as well be comfy!

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same! When she tried it on in the try on clips (as part of the hour long AD that was longer than the actual video content!) I thought she'd bought a top in a larger size to turn it into a shirt dress, it was barely covering her arse! She was probably too busy getting a rare miracle shot of Jackson walking on his own without a buggy for once to worry about skating appropriate clothing!

Reactions: 2
I thought exactly the same! When she tried it on in the try on clips (as part of the hour long AD that was longer than the actual video content!) I thought she'd bought a top in a larger size to turn it into a shirt dress, it was barely covering her arse! She was probably too busy getting a rare miracle shot of Jackson walking on his own without a buggy for once to worry about skating appropriate clothing!
She probably wanted to look like an ice skater - so went for image rather than practically. It’s childish

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.