Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being dry at night is a hormonal thing. Not something you can ‘train’ a child. My child is 4 and wears a pull-up at night. So I think the comments about he ‘should’ be dry at night at age 5 are not really fair.

But it’s true that photo is of him watching a film, eating popcorn. So I agree there is no reason (that we know of) for him to wear a nappy in those circumstances.

Emily’s children are so over exposed online it leads to comments and debates like this. They shouldn’t be shown in the bath, bed, their bedrooms etc. It’s all too much, especially now they’re all at school.

Think I’m just done with these mum/family ‘influencers’ in general. Emily only wants to sell her ‘fans’ something these days whilst parading their wealth and excess - it’s tone deaf.

This winter most people are experiencing rising energy bills, petrol prices, and bills in general whilst these influencers live in their mansions, going to centre parcs in the school holidays, #gifted everything, buying more plastic tat in Poundland to decorate for valentines/Easter/Halloween/Christmas/the 3rd Tuesday of the month etc.
Buying sodding mini Vespas for their kids birthdays! What happened the the little jeep thing jackson got for Christmas last year/year before. Never seen again.

Rant over.

Next thread title suggestion?:

Emily Norris #7 forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs
You’re absolutely right and I agree 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep totally agree. And her eldest son is of an age where he is likely aware of this forum and can openly read through it on the many gifted computers he has.

Reactions: 8
Yep totally agree. And her eldest son is of an age where he is likely aware of this forum and can openly read through it on the many gifted computers he has.
Which is why she deletes all the negativity as well. She should think about removing Jackson’s gender reveal video in which she doesn’t even hide her disappointment at having another boy too

Reactions: 10
I wonder if the builders are laughing at her youtube and Instagram on their lunch break

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes that's exactly what I meant 😊 it's easier for parents just to put the child in the nappy than change the beds at night. However many kids wont wake up in wet nappy but would in wet bed so it takes them longer to learn and is being normalised as a result of many lazy parenting.
(To stress again I'm only talking about lazy parenting and not the kids reaction to that or other issues. If your mum puts you in nappy and u dont even know you wet yourself theres not much you can do about it as a child 🤷🏻‍♀️ )
My 3 year old is still in a nappy at night because I’m exhausted trying to deal with him, his younger sibling & a stressful job. He took about 8-9 months to toliet train daytime. It irritates me how many people are so ready to impose “shoulds” around such things. A 5 year old in a pull up is not a big deal.
Also I understand if Emily is sentimental about wanting another child, lots of women are, it’s fairly normal, why does it attract so much criticism?! The tone of a lot of posts is almost gleeful - ha, ha Emily can’t have another baby.

Reactions: 4
My son is 4 and wears a pull up at night he’s a very deep sleeper , it’s a hormonal thing as a nurse I know this , my eldest son was almost 5 when he was dry at night , nothing unusual in it

Reactions: 8
Why is she tagging the building company on stories for black marks on the concrete? If somethings wrong she should email them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Why is she tagging the building company on stories for black marks on the concrete? If somethings wrong she should email them 🤷‍♀️
I would think that would be the most appropriate course of action but do we know whether she didn't actually email them.

Reactions: 2
No idea. Just my opinion but I think she likes attention. She isn't exactly someone eho likes to recede into the background.
I think it was one of her unfunny jokes to enable her to tag the building company in 🤷‍♀️

All I can say is I don’t get why she would modernise that beautiful house!
And she went on about having a bigger garden but from the angle of her her standing in the foundations they’ve literally halved the size of the grass. Probably because gardens aren’t very ‘instagrammable’ and a bleeping massive ugly extension is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.