Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice in the latest video when the boys are upstairs watching a movie Jackson seems to be wearing a nappy under his pyjamas! WTF!!! He’s 5!!!
Yep, that’s definitely a pull up he’s wearing. You can see the seam where you can rip the sides on the pull up. Unbelievable! He’s 5!!

D03901C6-2839-4713-B30B-365C420FBC6B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In all honesty I don’t think it’s fair at all to put a pic of Jackson on here and point out he’s wearing a pull up. Heaps of kids still wear them at 5 and beyond for night time.

Her channel saddens me now that it’s all money grabbing and I find it distasteful, but this is a thread about Emily, I don’t think it’s fair to make negative remarks with pics on personal stuff about her kids.

Reactions: 38
In all honesty I don’t think it’s fair at all to put a pic of Jackson on here and point out he’s wearing a pull up. Heaps of kids still wear them at 5 and beyond for night time.

Her channel saddens me now that it’s all money grabbing and I find it distasteful, but this is a thread about Emily, I don’t think it’s fair to make negative remarks with pics on personal stuff about her kids.
I don't agree with posting photos of children or making references which identify personal information which could compromise their safety full stop. Whether I think people should feel able to comment on influencers children is trickier. I don't think parents can expect to post their children, present themselves as an authority on parenting and then expect people not to express an opinion when the reality is contradictory. Personally, I wonder if Yoko's comment was made more as an implicit dig at Emily who, let's face it, has made herself an authority on all things mum. I believe Yoko's intention wasn't to deride Jackson. I similarly think the same when people call Emz's children bratty. The dig is really at Emz for not bringing her children up in a way which makes them appear pleasant. I think people wouldn't have a dig if Emily wasn't posting 'how to.....' video's on parenting like some mummy guru.

Reactions: 15
I don't agree with posting photos of children or making references which identify personal information which could compromise their safety full stop. Whether I think people should feel able to comment on influencers children is trickier. I don't think parents can expect to post their children, present themselves as an authority on parenting and then expect people not to express an opinion when the reality is contradictory. Personally, I wonder if Yoko's comment was made more as an implicit dig at Emily who, let's face it, has made herself an authority on all things mum. I believe Yoko's intention wasn't to deride Jackson. I similarly think the same when people call Emz's children bratty. The dig is really at Emz for not bringing her children up in a way which makes them appear pleasant. I think people wouldn't have a dig if Emily wasn't posting 'how to.....' video's on parenting like some mummy guru.
Absolutely you cannot expect to pretend to be a parenting guru and parade ill mannered children in public as an example it's such a contradiction.

Reactions: 13
Tbh one could think the child has some issues - nappies at 5, pram at 5, in child seat on bike rides etc... but we saw him doing front flips on trampoline, being big enough not to wear floaters in swimming pool and so on...
I just think he is spoiled brat thanks to Emily being lazy witch of a mum 🤷🏻‍♀️ trying to avoid tantrums to portray the angelic little boy giving into him and making him this way, even buying some building set for school to make him go to easier 🤦‍♀️ maybe I am wrong but then she needs to be more careful what she post online. It's all her own doing

(And no, wearing nappies at 5 shouldn't be normalised. Yes there are kids with issues, situations and stuff of course, but it just should not be normalised as such..)

A significant number of children still regularly bedwet at five and if Jackson is one of them it’s nothing to be ashamed of and perfectly understandable that he wears a pull up to bed. Much easier for all to change that than have a whole bed change in the middle of the night. For the child’s privacy she is right not to talk about it but she should be more careful about the photos she puts out there

Reactions: 23
she could have been honest at the time and said if potty training hadn’t gone well rather than flogging overpriced potties from her Amazon shop and acting if if her kids are gods gift

Reactions: 11
A significant number of children still regularly bedwet at five and if Jackson is one of them it’s nothing to be ashamed of and perfectly understandable that he wears a pull up to bed. Much easier for all to change that than have a whole bed change in the middle of the night. For the child’s privacy she is right not to talk about it but she should be more careful about the photos she puts out there
Yes that's exactly what I meant 😊 it's easier for parents just to put the child in the nappy than change the beds at night. However many kids wont wake up in wet nappy but would in wet bed so it takes them longer to learn and is being normalised as a result of many lazy parenting.
(To stress again I'm only talking about lazy parenting and not the kids reaction to that or other issues. If your mum puts you in nappy and u dont even know you wet yourself theres not much you can do about it as a child 🤷🏻‍♀️ )

Reactions: 4
she could have been honest at the time and said if potty training hadn’t gone well rather than flogging overpriced potties from her Amazon shop and acting if if her kids are gods gift
I agree absolutely. She is in this game to make money so could have said although potty training is going ok there are still a few issues to overcome. It’s all so dishonest and must make some parents feel really inadequate that they don’t have this perfect lifestyle

Reactions: 5
Tbh one could think the child has some issues - nappies at 5, pram at 5, in child seat on bike rides etc... but we saw him doing front flips on trampoline, being big enough not to wear floaters in swimming pool and so on...
I just think he is spoiled brat thanks to Emily being lazy witch of a mum 🤷🏻‍♀️ trying to avoid tantrums to portray the angelic little boy giving into him and making him this way, even buying some building set for school to make him go to easier 🤦‍♀️ maybe I am wrong but then she needs to be more careful what she post online. It's all her own doing

(And no, wearing nappies at 5 shouldn't be normalised. Yes there are kids with issues, situations and stuff of course, but it just should not be normalised as such..)
Do you think she might be infantalising Jackson to the point where she isn't supporting his development? It's possible ??? Would the purpose to use his 'age' (presenting him almost as a toddler) so she can promote stuff which is actually for children younger than him?

Also agree most children are dry over night at 3;06 - 4;00 but to be fair to Emz (grrr) 5-6 is within normal developmental limits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do you think she might be infantalising Jackson to the point where she isn't supporting his development? It's possible ???
I think she is too lazy to support any of their development. I think she went on infantilising him because of instagram income as babies earn more but that wouldn't stop her potty training him as a mother (even if she wanted to promote nappies she could just said those nappies were perfect for him) same with pram situation 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think in her case it's just pure laziness to avoid tantrums and have perfect family child around her. Just attention seeking fame bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also agree most children are dry over night at 3;06 - 4;00 but to be fair to Emz (grrr) 5-6 is within normal developmental limits.
Just to add to your edit.. no it's not really. It includes the increasing lazy mothers who jump on 'its normal' and fill survey that their child wears nappy overnight until 7 and are fine with it. Also you need to take into consideration if wetting is occasionally or daily. And then need to bring in account another health issues. It's an delicate issue.

Jackson was wearing nappy eating crisps watching movie. He was up and awake enjoying himself. It wasnt deep sleep. He was in nappy while wide awake eating which means he probably go and brush his teeth in fancy bathroom with triple toilets (I can only assume? 😄)
All I see here is lazy parenting and sadly because of influencers like Emily mew mums thinks it's ok 🤷🏻‍♀️ after all shes super mum with full of hacks how to potty train a dog in week but cant do a child in 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Totally agree - children’s behaviour is 99% of time down to parenting. Those children get absolutely everything they want - I doubt the word ‘NO’ is ever used. But I don’t agree wi
I think she is too lazy to support any of their development. I think she went on infantilising him because of instagram income as babies earn more but that wouldn't stop her potty training him as a mother (even if she wanted to promote nappies she could just said those nappies were perfect for him) same with pram situation 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think in her case it's just pure laziness to avoid tantrums and have perfect family child around her. Just attention seeking fame bleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just to add to your edit.. no it's not really. It includes the increasing lazy mothers who jump on 'its normal' and fill survey that their child wears nappy overnight until 7 and are fine with it. Also you need to take into consideration if wetting is occasionally or daily. And then need to bring in account another health issues. It's an delicate issue.

Jackson was wearing nappy eating crisps watching movie. He was up and awake enjoying himself. It wasnt deep sleep. He was in nappy while wide awake eating which means he probably go and brush his teeth in fancy bathroom with triple toilets (I can only assume? 😄)
All I see here is lazy parenting and sadly because of influencers like Emily mew mums thinks it's ok 🤷🏻‍♀️ after all shes super mum with full of hacks how to potty train a dog in week but cant do a child in 5 years 🤷🏻‍♀️
she brushes their teeth when they’re in bed have you seen that???!!!! It beggars belief but when she does her 58,000 bedtime routine the boys lay in bed while she brushes their teeth which is the laziest bizarre thing I have ever seen. Not one person questions it in the comments which makes me believe 100% that she deletes anything she doesn’t like/doesn’t want to answer

• Wow
The sad thing is on a thread about Emily her children will inevitably be brought into it because she broadcasts them to the world to make money. I really doubt anyone would focus on it if it was a one off thing but she pushes him around in a pushchair as well. Like others have said its more about Emily being a lazy cow than Jackson himself. Yeah I would hate people talking about my child or my parenting skills but thats why I don’t plaster my childen all over the internet to flog shite from Amazon 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The sad thing is on a thread about Emily her children will inevitably be brought into it because she broadcasts them to the world to make money. I really doubt anyone would focus on it if it was a one off thing but she pushes him around in a pushchair as well. Like others have said its more about Emily being a lazy cow than Jackson himself. Yeah I would hate people talking about my child or my parenting skills but thats why I don’t plaster my childen all over the internet to flog shite from Amazon 🤷🏻‍♀️
You have to expect the criticism or don’t put them in the public eye. As much as I literally can’t stand Rebecca Meldrum - at least she doesn’t show her kids anymore

Reactions: 8

They are no longer personal when she shared with the world.
I hate people ripping kids apart, but here the thing been talked about is Emily's poor parenting it obviously isn't Jackson's fault that he can't train or bring himself up. That is Emily's, (mrs perfect)'s Job and she has clearly slipped off on that a many occasions

Reactions: 7
I was told by my HV that night time nappies normal up to age 7 - after that they wonder if there is a problem but not before. This has turned really sour for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I get that, people could also just take the high ground though? And not resort to posting pics of a child on here, even when Emily makes them vulnerable to that.

Most people on here get angry that Emily posts so much of her kids private moments online, and fair enough. It makes me angry, I’ve followed her for a long time. Just don’t think it’s fair to put up pics of Jackson here in a pull up. He’s a kid, he doesn’t get the choice.
Yes, I think you're right. I think a lot of people on here are angry about Emily & Mat's choice to put their children on social media. I think my view is now no secret. I believe it is absolutely wrong to post children on public social media forums. In my opinion it's exploitative. In my opinion it is an abuse of position as parent over child. Children do not understand the inherent risks snd because they don't they cannot, absolutely cannot, give informed consent. That includes the eldest child in this case. In my opinion there needs to be legislation in place to prevent it. I see no need for it at all. These influences film their children in night cloths, in their bedrooms, in swim wear, in their school uniforms, they make references to their home, where they live, what places they visit locally. How can these influencer parents possibly not understand they are making their child vulnerable. No amount of money would attract me towards placing my child's photo on some public forum.

Reactions: 8
I was told by my HV that night time nappies normal up to age 7 - after that they wonder if there is a problem but not before. This has turned really sour for me.
Yes my daughter is almost 7 and wears pull ups. The GP won’t see her at this age as it’s so common for that part of the brain that wakes you up to use the bathroom to not have developed yet. I’ve tried repeatedly getting my child up out of bed at night but it has made no difference whatsoever. So Jackson wearing one at age 5 is understandable for me

Reactions: 16
Being dry at night is a hormonal thing. Not something you can ‘train’ a child. My child is 4 and wears a pull-up at night. So I think the comments about he ‘should’ be dry at night at age 5 are not really fair.

But it’s true that photo is of him watching a film, eating popcorn. So I agree there is no reason (that we know of) for him to wear a nappy in those circumstances.

Emily’s children are so over exposed online it leads to comments and debates like this. They shouldn’t be shown in the bath, bed, their bedrooms etc. It’s all too much, especially now they’re all at school.

Think I’m just done with these mum/family ‘influencers’ in general. Emily only wants to sell her ‘fans’ something these days whilst parading their wealth and excess - it’s tone deaf.

This winter most people are experiencing rising energy bills, petrol prices, and bills in general whilst these influencers live in their mansions, going to centre parcs in the school holidays, #gifted everything, buying more plastic tat in Poundland to decorate for valentines/Easter/Halloween/Christmas/the 3rd Tuesday of the month etc.
Buying sodding mini Vespas for their kids birthdays! What happened the the little jeep thing jackson got for Christmas last year/year before. Never seen again.

Rant over.

Next thread title suggestion?:

Emily Norris #7 forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.