Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We still don't know about her new house but I found another (and last one) house which has been sold in time frame she made home annoucement, in the area she was saying she is looking for, which tick a few boxes. I bet she wouldn't go any lower in price than £700.000 so this would fit too. It has large garden, 4 bedrooms, and would fit for renovations vlog.
So I bet 3 houses in total, all about the same price, one of them is modern, airy, beautiful and two others more traditional English homes. Can't wait to find out how right or wrong I am 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
We still don't know about her new house but I found another (and last one) house which has been sold in time frame she made home annoucement, in the area she was saying she is looking for, which tick a few boxes. I bet she wouldn't go any lower in price than £700.000 so this would fit too. It has large garden, 4 bedrooms, and would fit for renovations vlog.
So I bet 3 houses in total, all about the same price, one of them is modern, airy, beautiful and two others more traditional English homes. Can't wait to find out how right or wrong I am 😂😂😂
You have alot of time on your hands 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm 100% sure we will all see every last bit of her house once she moves as that will be her main content now she's run out of ideas.I think trying to track down her house seems a bit much

Reactions: 8
Just goes to show how much money they have when they can afford to just have a weekend in center parcs like its another day 🙄

I just wasted 13 minutes of my life watching Emily make pancakes. For me the last interesting video of hers was when she transformed her garage and that was ages ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her kids are little shits! They have more control over her than she has over them!

Reactions: 9
I just wasted 13 minutes of my life watching Emily make pancakes. For me the last interesting video of hers was when she transformed her garage and that was ages ago
And that was only interesting because you could hear how Essex her accent is when she's not focused on it during a controlled sit down or voice over. Totally fine to have an Essex accent BTW!

Her kids are little shits! They have more control over her than she has over them!
I know right!
When she was doing Jacksons 3 year update, the camera cut and then she said with a big smile, "you want mummy to stop talking?", "you want mummy to stop talking?" Actually asking him that question as he had clearly said it (probably in a tantrum knowing him) but she edited it out. At 3 and a half years old he should be told how rude it is to speak to your mum like that and that she won't stop talking. Once again though she had that dead eyed smile 🤖 and of course finds bad behaviour funny. She needs therapy I would suggest.

• Haha
I know right!
When she was doing Jacksons 3 year update, the camera cut and then she said with a big smile, "you want mummy to stop talking?", "you want mummy to stop talking?" Actually asking him that question as he had clearly said it (probably in a tantrum knowing him) but she edited it out. At 3 and a half years old he should be told how rude it is to speak to your mum like that and that she won't stop talking. Once again though she had that dead eyed smile 🤖 and of course finds bad behaviour funny. She needs therapy I would suggest.
That ticked me off too. But what really got me was when Jackson climbed onto the counter and she just continued talking to camera. Are you kidding me right now? WATCH YOUR DAMN KID BEFORE HE FALLS AND CRACKS HIS HEAD WIDE OPEN YOU CARELESS B*TCH. Don't just stand there smiling to the camera, uttering wow with fake shock. With all the blubbering she did two years ago when that kid cut his head open at Christmas, you'd think she'd care more. You can't do your "job" later on when you kid is safely doing something else? Oh and another thing, teach that little brat to sit down on a chair FFS. I bet they are those asshole parents whose kids stand on chairs in restaurants and tap you on the head. Here's a thought, lets pretend your kids weren't born in a barn and teach them manners. What do you say Emsy?!

Reactions: 6
I watched that one the other day funnily enough. It was a good vlog...made even better when hubby looked at it all and said 'who helped you?' Her face was a picture 😂😂 she began to say but it was swiftly edited of course so we didn't see the real exchange. I felt like she was so irritated by his response😂😂

All the cleaning products etc. stacked up where she gets sent so many things was very telling too!

Reactions: 5
She is teaching her boys that they can speak to women/people however they want. She really is going to have a shock when they are teenagers. I know that her Dad/Stepdads were pricks to her, I hope that she doesn't teach her sons that its ok to treat her like tit or else they are going to be awful when they are older in relationships. I noticed that she is flaunting (without declaring) the Lenor fabric conditioner now that she is with p&g.. before the brand deal she was all about Method and saving the environment with bicard and essential oils. Pay her enough and she will do anything.

Reactions: 7
I agree about the 3 year old update video. I couldn’t watch it all because of the silly voices and giggling at him when he was playing up. Funny how she’s struggling to let go and he’s crept back into their bed. Rather than worrying about them growing up I think they need disciplining and told right from wrong. I know of my daughter tries to shout over me when I’m talking I certainly don’t laugh at her.

She comes across to me as the kind of person who is fake smiling laughing then as soon as the camera is off she would be having a meltdown at jacksons behaviour.

I actually quite like Emily and think she does a professional Job with editing etc.
A little while ago I watched her live birth video of Jackson’s birth at home and it’s really noticeable how different her accent is. Much stronger Essex accent ( nothing wrong with that!) than in her other videos. I do wonder if she makes an effort to hide her Essex accent and emphasise her Canadian accent more as she thinks it’s more viewer friendly?

She comes across to me as the kind of person who is fake smiling laughing then as soon as the camera is off she would be having a meltdown at jacksons behaviour.
Yes she’s definitely heading for a breakdown

100% this. She thought she had cancer and also admitted her hormones were making her moody yet kept that smile on, pretending on camera to have the perfect life.
Ugh on another note.. how boring are her insta story's. Just constantly posting people who tag her saying how inspired they are by her. Its narcissistic and boring. Who cares but Emily?! Lazy content.

Reactions: 4
It’s so refreshing to see a group of people who can see through Emily Norris. I couldn’t really find much about her on other sites. I found her videos a couple years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. I watched tons of her older videos and had loved the renovations they did to their house. I thought she was sweet and refreshing. Somewhere along the way the ads became too much and she became boring, so I watched less and less. Does anyone remember the video where she snuck in an ad for those burgers shaped like the Wonder Woman symbol?? I was so disgusted because I’m pretty sure they were having some kind of family barbecue and she really could have done without it. It always bothered me that she would make her boys a completely different meal than what her and Matt ate. Not sure if she still does that but I still don’t like the idea of it. Maybe every once in a while it’s fine but not every day. The video that was the last straw for me was the 2019 Christmas gift one because it was all just so much STUFF. It was truly never ending. No child needs to be spoiled that much. Her recent aldi video came up and I found it interesting but it was all really just a bunch of junk. I can see from here that they bought a new house?? Their current one is too small and I always thought Jackson’s room was tiny, but I really liked their house. There’s something about a big family trying to make do with a space that’s technically too small for them that is “relatable” and wholesome. I guess the last shred of being relatable is gone then.

Reactions: 9
It’s so refreshing to see a group of people who can see through Emily Norris. I couldn’t really find much about her on other sites. I found her videos a couple years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. I watched tons of her older videos and had loved the renovations they did to their house. I thought she was sweet and refreshing. Somewhere along the way the ads became too much and she became boring, so I watched less and less. Does anyone remember the video where she snuck in an ad for those burgers shaped like the Wonder Woman symbol?? I was so disgusted because I’m pretty sure they were having some kind of family barbecue and she really could have done without it. It always bothered me that she would make her boys a completely different meal than what her and Matt ate. Not sure if she still does that but I still don’t like the idea of it. Maybe every once in a while it’s fine but not every day. The video that was the last straw for me was the 2019 Christmas gift one because it was all just so much STUFF. It was truly never ending. No child needs to be spoiled that much. Her recent aldi video came up and I found it interesting but it was all really just a bunch of junk. I can see from here that they bought a new house?? Their current one is too small and I always thought Jackson’s room was tiny, but I really liked their house. There’s something about a big family trying to make do with a space that’s technically too small for them that is “relatable” and wholesome. I guess the last shred of being relatable is gone then.
She isn’t relatable she is like a barbie doll with those hair extensions and the botox and has a new outfit on each time, not what the average mum lives like and you never see her rushing out the door in the morning telling the kids to hurry up she just laughs at them. She never admits they’ve been difficult. As for the dartboard game where whatever the dart landed on they could get which included iPods, toys etc that certainly isn’t normal. The list could go on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.