Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. There were no suggestions so just came up with something off the top of my head 😂 feel free to change if anyone can think of something else

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread. There were no suggestions so just came up with something off the top of my head 😂 feel free to change if anyone can think of something else
LOVE IT

Has he had a hair transplant then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Think she is definitely envious of her friend Kerry Whepdale now she had a new big house now they are looking for a bigger house

Love the thread title 😂 its brilliant.
Regarding moving, I think that she is absolutely loaded, completely rolling around in money. She is ruthless with the ads and greedy af. Thats why she will move, because she can comfortably afford to. She will get a massive house like the Meldrums/SacconeJolys/Pentland as she does more ads than them and posts more videos. I think people will go off her once she moves, they will realise how much they have been scammed into buying.

Reactions: 13
Regarding moving, I think that she is absolutely loaded, completely rolling around in money. She is ruthless with the ads and greedy af. Thats why she will move, because she can comfortably afford to. She will get a massive house like the Meldrums/SacconeJolys/Pentland as she does more ads than them and posts more videos. I think people will go off her once she moves, they will realise how much they have been scammed into buying.
I hope you're right. This woman doesnt know what a days graft involves without using her kids.

Reactions: 6
An agent? Cos taking a photo with your kids and heinz baked beans really warrants that!
Clearly you don’t realise how much she’s being paid for sponsored content then. Or how much her YouTube makes her, or her planner. Her income is agent worthy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It wouldn't surprise me if she is on more than the SJ's or Pentland. She definitely is loaded. How did you hear about the agent/leaving CM?

Reactions: 3
She’s leaving channel mum. You heard it here first. Has a new agent.
People may go off her but she won't care cos her poxy planner business and (god forbid more spin off products) jewellery will keep her grinning like a maniacal cheshire cat.

I wouldn't even mind but she doesn't even use her planner! She has a 'command centre' on her kitchen cupboard where she organises from 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't even mind but she doesn't even use her planner! She has a 'command centre' on her kitchen cupboard where she organises from 🙄
Command centre! The woman grates me. What does she think she has to do each day? Launch a shuttle into space?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha she has done a disciplining video! She is absolutely not a person I would take advice from regarding that 😱 them boys of hers need a good telling off.. it might sort their behaviour out. Especially Caleb.

Reactions: 10
Hahaha she has done a disciplining video! She is absolutely not a person I would take advice from regarding that 😱 them boys of hers need a good telling off.. it might sort their behaviour out. Especially Caleb.
Cant bring myself to watch it. Its going to be full of sanctimonious bullshit thats going to make most mums feel like tit for losing their rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.