Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean on the video she put up? I can only see built in wardrobes on that clip of Jackson’s room and the doorway into his room, I don’t see an en suite?

caleb is the middle child though, so it makes sense for Fraser to have the biggest room, but you’d think caleb would have the next size room and then Jackson would have the smallest, but I think, as others have said, Jackson doesn’t have an en suite so he’s got the middle sized room instead.
Ah yes, I do t watch her that much so confuse the boys names 😂 I meant the two older boys have en-suites and the youngest doesn’t but may e a slightly bigger room then the middle one. Looks like a nice house, I bet that cost around the million mark!

Ah yes, I do t watch her that much so confuse the boys names 😂 I meant the two older boys have en-suites and the youngest doesn’t but may e a slightly bigger room then the middle one. Looks like a nice house, I bet that cost around the million mark!
I don’t watch her either to be honest, unless someone mentions a particular video on here or it’s something I want to nosey at! 😝 I mainly just follow her insta, but I’m pretty good with names, I’m weird like that. 🤣

yeah I’m guessing the older two got en suites as they will be teens first, makes sense I guess!

She’s already talking about ripping out the bathroom, she wastes no time!

Reactions: 2
I also thought she might be pregnant but it was from the house tour video, I thought she had a bit of a bump but it could also be an unflattering top!

Caleb did seem disappointed but I hope she lets them all have bedrooms with personality. I’ve said it before but her kids bedrooms were always very devoid of their personality, they were always more like guest rooms (especially the oldest two) than children’s rooms.

Reactions: 7
Just adding to the ‘Jackson having a bigger room than Caleb’ theories list... could be because he will eventually share with the new baby 🙊😂 (I don’t really think she’s preg but hey it’s fun to speculate)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never really understood the whole obsession around speculating if someone is pregnant or not, sorry, each to their own I guess.
Also I remember her saying that Matt wanted two and she wanted four, so they compromised on three, so I can’t see them having another one because they’ve already had one more baby than what he actually wanted. Not saying they can’t change their mind, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 5
Like she'll be paying a penny for any of her renovations. She'll be like Mrs Rackley and get it all for free. She's already been plugging the "green aisle" for Homebase. She'll have sponsors coming out of her arse for this.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure at one point she was using the pull out method? Could have accidentally got pregnant, though I would be very surprised.

We are (hopefully) moving and my oldest is actually having the smallest room in our new house. The room is still bigger then his current (which is shared) . We chose that room because it’s on the side of the wall with no neighbours so he can be a bit louder. Though we have prepped him and he is just happy he is getting a bigger room even if it’s the smallest out of the 4in our new house.

She's commented saying they are taking the bathroom out of Caleb's room so it will be a larger size than it is at the moment.

She's commented saying they are taking the bathroom out of Caleb's room so it will be a larger size than it is at the moment.

In last weeks Sunday vlog she was drinking a glass of wine so doubt she’s preggers. I feel like the constant pregnancy speculation on here is quite annoying tbh! 🙄

Reactions: 5

I don’t understand then why he’s ended up with the smaller room then? Seems a bit strange, she’s commented too wondering whether or not they’ve done the right thing so they’re clearly having doubts...

Reactions: 1
I think the oldest gets biggest room as when they are born they usually get the biggest, then middle gets the next size and youngest gets the smallest just because had they not have moved that was the order that bedroom size was. Plus she said Caleb could have that gym bar in his room, he is a very 'wild' child so no idea why they've given him the smallest room. It screams favoritism on Jacksons behalf and Calebs face was pure disappointment whereas Jackson is too young to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Call me cynical or whatever you want, but I don’t follow any influencers that I actually like. I dislike most of them for one reason or another and there aren’t any that I am a fan of. So what I can’t understand is, why do sheep feel the need to defend these people? I can’t imagine feeling that strongly towards someone online that I don’t know to the point where I would jump to their defence because someone has a negative opinion of them. It’s actually laughable how far these people ram their heads up these people’s behinds.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.