Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she has a few threads on GG but none on here, so decided to make one :), I just find her insufferable

Reactions: 5
I like her relationship with her little sister but otherwise she's pretty annoying!

Reactions: 2
Urgh she loves herself so much, spoilt little cow who thinks shes better than everyone else. Also has nobody twigged her sisters only so involved on camera because Emily gets so many praises and likes, its not genuine. Like the disneyland trip... come the duck on? she thinks shes an adult but literally acts so bratty and immature

Reactions: 9
Urgh she loves herself so much, spoilt little cow who thinks shes better than everyone else. Also has nobody twigged her sisters only so involved on camera because Emily gets so many praises and likes, its not genuine. Like the disneyland trip... come the duck on? she thinks shes an adult but literally acts so bratty and immature
She’s literally obsessed with fitting into children’s clothes and doing childish things I really don’t get it :cautious: also what’s even going on with James bourne? Can’t take this who situation seriously

Reactions: 8
I like her relationship with her little sister but otherwise she's pretty annoying!

I hate talking bad about a kid but that child used to be sweet, now she’s a mini Emily, over confident and loud, I can’t watch her on vlogs.

I’d love to know exactly what went on with Emily and Jake Boys.
Or Emily and Libby

Reactions: 8
I hate talking bad about a kid but that child used to be sweet, now she’s a mini Emily, over confident and loud, I can’t watch her on vlogs.

I’d love to know exactly what went on with Emily and Jake Boys.
Or Emily and Libby
I will admit the sister has got more annoying recently. The older videos are sweet though.

Reactions: 3
Urgh I bumped into her in the toilets of a gig once, she just comes across like she is superior to everyone else

Reactions: 7
Is she really desperate enough to be dating unwashed McBusted (the one she didn’t actually fancy, but she can’t get any of the ones she did fancy so....yolo!) ?

And then desperately click bait it’s harry styles ??

Reactions: 15
Is she really desperate enough to be dating unwashed McBusted (the one she didn’t actually fancy, but she can’t get any of the ones she did fancy so....yolo!) ?

And then desperately click bait it’s harry styles ??
James Bourne isn’t even the attractive Bourne brother. Chris is the attractive one.

Reactions: 6
She’s dating James??

James Bourne isn’t even the attractive Bourne brother. Chris is the attractive one.
It was chris’ Hollywood ending gig I bumped into her at, she was after his band mate Tyler back then

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t get Chris or any other busted boys ?
So settled for James regardless of his fears of using the shower.
?
I assume he wants to keep it private and she’s... well she’s Emily ?

Reactions: 4
She’s dating James??

It was chris’ Hollywood ending gig I bumped into her at, she was after his band mate Tyler back then
I thought Hollywood Ending called it a day years ago? How long has she been desperate for a band member boyfriend of some kind. Getting desperate to go for James though. He’s gross.

Reactions: 5
I thought Hollywood Ending called it a day years ago? How long has she been desperate for a band member boyfriend of some kind. Getting desperate to go for James though. He’s gross.
Yeah they did, I think their last tour was 2015ish, it was years ago I saw them, she got close with them after they toured with mcbusted and travelled to a few of their gigs to try and get with Tyler

Yeah they did, I think their last tour was 2015ish, it was years ago I saw them, she got close with them after they toured with mcbusted and travelled to a few of their gigs to try and get with Tyler
Oh right, she sounds like a desperate attention bleep.

I love her new video considering there is no #ad #gifted very misleading... are the rules different on YouTube / Instagram ?

guys if you have nothing nice to say about emily. please dont say it at all. shes so genuine and is such an amazing person in my life. shes like a sister to some of us. she isnt spoilt or anything.... please just stop.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
guys if you have nothing nice to say about emily. please dont say it at all. shes so genuine and is such an amazing person in my life. shes like a sister to some of us. she isnt spoilt or anything.... please just stop.
Hahaha is this sarcasm?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.