Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “mum decided” she should do the room up...yeah probably because she’s sick of listening to you witch about the blue carpet!🙄

Also notice how she said mum not the forced mom!!

Reactions: 14
Emily hasn't posted a photo of herself on her instagram for 14 days (since NYE), her last two were a photo of her tweet & a photo of some pinterest board, she hasnt uploaded a video on her main channel for 14 days and on her vlog channel for 10 days...

I feel bad for her I dont think she is doing very well

Reactions: 17
Emily hasn't posted a photo of herself on her instagram for 14 days (since NYE), her last two were a photo of her tweet & a photo of some pinterest board, she hasnt uploaded a video on her main channel for 14 days and on her vlog channel for 10 days...

Maybe just enjoying a well deserved break. She did heavily imply she was going onto bigger and better things in 2021 when she filmed her giveaway video. Also she's apparently active on tiktok?

Reactions: 7

I definitely feel bad if she is struggling, which I do think she is and I hope she gets the help/support she needs BUT also, she has ran her career into the ground with her awful, repetitive and boring content. So, I actually don't know what she would post if she wanted to. She needs to get back to basics and start engaging with her followers and creating genuine content instead of this curated and fake life she has going for herself. She needs to stop trying to be on every platform going.

I'd love to see Emily...
-dump James
-pack her bags and move into her parents holiday home
-bang Adam just to get that over and done with
-cut off her ratty long hair
-overhaul her style
-do some genuine travel after COVID

There's a series I'd watch!!

Reactions: 26

I questioned this because posting Pinterest screenshots isn’t something she does as her Instagram “theme”

Reactions: 2
When was the last time she liked one of James’ Insta posts? As far as I can see it was in December. There’s no way those 2 are still together.

When was the last time she liked one of James’ Insta posts? As far as I can see it was in December. There’s no way those 2 are still together.
I was looking at this earlier! I ended up on his page somehow and I think it was 30 Dec! I feel like they aren’t but we all know she likes to play games with us!

Reactions: 1
I was looking at this earlier! I ended up on his page somehow and I think it was 30 Dec! I feel like they aren’t but we all know she likes to play games with us!
If she wasn’t famous and you looked at her profile, you would assume she’s single. Regardless of whether you want to keep your relationship private or not, surely there would still be something on your profile to indicate you weren’t single 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think them not liking each other’s posts is an indication they’ve broken up; they seem to go through periods when they don’t, for whatever reason. It’s probably not that deep. But speaking of that Pinterest post, Julius from Made in Chelsea commented on it that he’s manifesting with her and she replied “where are we going first?” How would she feel if James implied (however lighthearted) that he was going away with some random girl?

@bellbells16 I agree she NEEDS a haircut! I think it looks so drab when she has it straight, centre parting and tucked behind her ears. She needs some long layers, or a shoulder length cut, anything!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think them not liking each other’s posts is an indication they’ve broken up; they seem to go through periods when they don’t, for whatever reason. It’s probably not that deep. But speaking of that Pinterest post, Julius from Made in Chelsea commented on it that he’s manifesting with her and she replied “where are we going first?” How would she feel if James implied (however lighthearted) that he was going away with some random girl?

@bellbells16 I agree she NEEDS a haircut! I think it looks so drab when she has it straight, centre parting and tucked behind her ears. She needs some long layers, or a shoulder length cut, anything!!
She is drab though isn’t she, so her hair reflects her personality well. I think she has a complex about her hair. I mean she’s always had it long, one length, no fringe and has never dyed it or had highlights etc. She’s too scared to try anything new 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

I think they are part of the same management team so occasion interact with each other I think.

Reactions: 2
She's written a few blog posts truing to affiliate link her awful leggings and crop top recommendations. Still cashing in any way possible.

Wtf do these fuckers need to go anywhere. Make interesting content at home or in your local area. The world doesnt need more travel influencers. There are travel journalists for that, what next are they going to take over from ear correspondents next and vlog from war torn areas with a sad face before going back to the airbnb and aff linking their outfits??

I definitely feel bad if she is struggling, which I do think she is and I hope she gets the help/support she needs BUT also, she has ran her career into the ground with her awful, repetitive and boring content. So, I actually don't know what she would post if she wanted to. She needs to get back to basics and start engaging with her followers and creating genuine content instead of this curated and fake life she has going for herself. She needs to stop trying to be on every platform going.

I'd love to see Emily...
-dump James
-pack her bags and move into her parents holiday home
-bang Adam just to get that over and done with
-cut off her ratty long hair
-overhaul her style
-do some genuine travel after COVID

There's a series I'd watch!!
No travel. Her carbonfootprint must be huge. Do some local stuff.

Yuck, again begging for comments on her last theme-aesthetic-fitting photo getting people to post small businesses that you can barely even find amongst the “hun you look amaze 🤍” comments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.