Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really strange and sad how quickly her career is kind of going in a slow downwards spiral, I genuinely would’ve never expected it when I used to watch her and jake religiously

Reactions: 11
I think it’s really strange and sad how quickly her career is kind of going in a slow downwards spiral, I genuinely would’ve never expected it when I used to watch her and jake religiously
Agree, she was so motivated to make it before she got with James. And I still genuinely think she could if she put effort into her work instead of being “mysterious” and only talking about her height

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure the weight loss is a result of her lack of success anywhere else,
She’s turning to the only thing she can do well right now,

there is a tragic desperation about her social media activity, the private/unprivate, allowing question marks around your relationship, lying for attention.

she must know she’s offering nothing and her weight is probably the only thing that gets people talking.

her mum needs to have a word.

Reactions: 10
Emily’s not liked or commented on James most recent insta post about his new album... surely if you were together you’d be supporting them? Especially when her account has a large following the interaction would be good for him? Maybe I’m over thinking it 🤣

Reactions: 7
I used to think they were a genuine couple but recently they’ve started to annoy me. All their videos are about their sex life and it’s just boring. Wow, you have sex...big deal 🙄 also, I do agree with you that Leah is using Jake. It’s a bit odd to be a fan of someone and then go out with their ex and then create a couples YouTube channel. But the more I watch them the more I get the ‘ick’ from Jake 🤢 talking and laughing with his mouth full of food, burping in Leah’s face and her saying he has stinky breath, vom.

I hate to say it but I do actually feel sorry for Emily right now. Like I’ve said previously, it can’t be easy for her to see her ex have a really sexual, close relationship with another girl while her boyfriend is thousands of miles away and they probably haven’t been intimate for the past 6 months. She probably thought Jake would always be her fallback guy too because he was SO obsessed with her when they were together. I think the last year has made her realise she needs more than her looks to get her by in life.
Agree I remember the pressure jake said filming was with emily and making it look like they were happy. Granted they were daily vlogging but looks like leah has pressured him into the same couples/public relationship again. I dont think he will be happy long term.

Reactions: 10
Mate I cannot express how mad I am. Just been on twitch watching some streams, remembered that EmiLIE plugged hers a while back, so I went and checked it.

HOW THE duck IS SHE VERIFIED ON IT, WHEN SHE DOESN'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE A TWITCH AFFILIATE OR PARTNER. PLUS SHE HAS NEVER STREAMED AT ALL!!!

Actually fuming because there will be people who love twitch and grind at it all the time, but won't have the verification. To top it all off she doesn't even game, literally only ever heard her talk about animal crossing, (when gifted the switch by Nintendo which she gave to her sister anyway,) and Mario kart.

Reactions: 17
Mate I cannot express how mad I am. Just been on twitch watching some streams, remembered that EmiLIE plugged hers a while back, so I went and checked it.

HOW THE duck IS SHE VERIFIED ON IT, WHEN SHE DOESN'T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE A TWITCH AFFILIATE OR PARTNER. PLUS SHE HAS NEVER STREAMED AT ALL!!!

Actually fuming because there will be people who love twitch and grind at it all the time, but won't have the verification. To top it all off she doesn't even game, literally only ever heard her talk about animal crossing, (when gifted the switch by Nintendo which she gave to her sister anyway,) and Mario kart.
Complain! Email them, twitch seem to actually care about the creators on the platform! I’d write them an email and get them to look into it

Reactions: 9
Complain! Email them, twitch seem to actually care about the creators on the platform! I’d write them an email and get them to look into it
So I don't know how to email them so I've just tweeted twitch support instead. Hopefully they'll look into it because it's ridiculous. Can't be giving out those verified badges for no reason. Especially to a lazy, z-list YouTuber who barely makes content on the platforms she actually uses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Who is this girl and are they still friends?! Never heard Emily mention her before
She’s called Vania, I can’t remember her last name but I’m sure she was with Adam for a little while literally years ago while Emily was with Jake.

Reactions: 2
She’s called Vania, I can’t remember her last name but I’m sure she was with Adam for a little while literally years ago while Emily was with Jake.
Emily looks stiff AF compared to that girl, she's such a try hard

Reactions: 3
Emily looks stiff AF compared to that girl, she's such a try hard
She's just reallllly really self conscious. So many influencers seems so stiff and uptight tbh! Let loose and live a little emily, eat some crisps drink a little wine and the boogying might look more authentic and fun.

Reactions: 4
I love that even Emily's lookalike isn't the main character - much like her not being her own main character in her life :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Wonder what her plan is... Is she staying at her parents longer term now?
So funny when I watched my FIRST Emily Canham video, it was a haul, and she intimidated the duck out of me. Stunning, size 6, independent life in London... I thought she was older than her years, had it all figured out and had this dream life. Vowed to not watch her again thought she was far cooler than me, it was off putting.

Now I just see her as this sad little lost child. So funny how different she actually is from the first impression she tries to give out

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.