Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Way over the 1000 posts so continue here!

if there’s a title you want to add reply to this, I just made one up for the min.
Who doesn’t love cucumbers 😐
They're not just for eating disordered hunger suppression kids,
it’s a party in your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the thread!

Sorry if I upset anyone on the previous thread when I questioned who on earth chooses cucumber as their favourite food..

I’m clearly just a fat witch who loves chocolate oranges, jammie dodgers and Doritos too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thanks for the thread!

Sorry if I upset anyone on the previous thread when I questioned who on earth chooses cucumber as their favourite food..

I’m clearly just a fat witch who loves chocolate oranges, jammie dodgers and Doritos too much.
If she was eating it based on taste or what she eats it with or if she ate it not for it’s empty calories no one would be bothered, but that’s what she is doing it for! Because it’s an empty food, surprised she didn’t say celery 😂

Reactions: 9
V sad my theory that James was back is so far not true, she was just being lazy with videos...again!

I’ll go put my tinfoil hat away...

Sad times if James doesn’t come back and we don’t get another bonkers video like last year when she drove him around for hours on Christmas Eve and the left her family on Christmas night to fly to LA with him. But ya know Emily, she’s all about that quality time with her family and dog...just when James doesn’t need her of course!

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the thread!

Now, I don’t care who I offend 😆 cucumber is solid water,
y’all just chewing water. It’s the snack of someone in purgatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would she post this knowing her big sister will see it? I get she’s older and probably won’t care, but it’s still a bit tit
I don’t like the girl but I don’t get what’s wrong with this? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
I don't think she has a eating disorder..after watching her new vlog...well i don't think she would have made herself sick anyway

Reactions: 3
She looked ROUGH at the start of the vlog, I actually felt kinda bad for her.

Reactions: 3
See, when she is chill, not obsessed in her body and showing it off or sounding extremely stuck up and false, i can bare it. The vlog from today just seemed ok i guess.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she has a eating disorder..after watching her new vlog...well i don't think she would have made herself sick anyway
you mean you don’t think she’s bulimic? I don’t think she is either,
She just restricts her calorie intake to the extreme.

I don’t think she’s anorexic, just very vain and into her looks

Reactions: 17
Im really curious to see if James come back to England at all before december 25, if he doesnt im 90% sure theyve broken up

Reactions: 4
V sad my theory that James was back is so far not true, she was just being lazy with videos...again!

I’ll go put my tinfoil hat away...

Sad times if James doesn’t come back and we don’t get another bonkers video like last year when she drove him around for hours on Christmas Eve and the left her family on Christmas night to fly to LA with him. But ya know Emily, she’s all about that quality time with her family and dog...just when James doesn’t need her of course!
She flew to LA on Christmas eve with james?

Reactions: 1
I see she is in Bichester. Essential? Em Sheldon is there too. I assume they are shopping together and too sheepish to show themselves together.

Reactions: 18
I see she is in Bichester. Essential? Em Sheldon is there too. I assume they are shopping together and too sheepish to show themselves together.
I’m so sick to death of Emily Canham not sticking to the rules! bleeping pair of arseholes are the problem, the rest of us are suffering because of them! What a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does it trigger anyone else that she says she’s ‘ ‘going to walk MY dog’ like what about poor max does she not take him too you never see him in videos. Her parents have looked after HER dog for so long you’d think selfish emily would help them out with the family pet too

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.