Emily Canham #8 she has the personality of a really really thin.. cucumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wasn’t famous and you looked at her profile, you would assume she’s single. Regardless of whether you want to keep your relationship private or not, surely there would still be something on your profile to indicate you weren’t single 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that’s the aim, Emily can’t be single and by herself so shes hiding her relationship so that she can find a new one

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210115_160727.jpg

So I keep adding this comment and she keeps deleting it. No wonder she is sooooo busy and cannot create content. Curating her online life. Ughhh....somehow I don't feel any sympathy for her. She is just lazy and fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I adore her lack of commitment to her job

Come back tomorrow for the next video... 3 days later. Nothing. If this was a proper job her boss would be having words on planning. The fact she has no one to answer to (same for all influencers I guess) she can be lazy

Reactions: 14
I adore her lack of commitment to her job

Come back tomorrow for the next video... 3 days later. Nothing. If this was a proper job her boss would be having words on planning. The fact she has no one to answer to (same for all influencers I guess) she can be lazy
There are times when I feel bad for hating on her or influencers in general....but really during this Pandemic, I can't. Some of us like me have to get up and be at work at 9am no matter what. I am finding the lockdown hard too, but I find the motivation to go on. I find things to do to help me build a routine and stay on track. So why should I feel bad for someone who is just lazy and wants everything to be handed to her for free. And is upset that she is not getting gifted free Disneyland trips. There are creators who are still uploading interesting stuff. Molly Mae (has her flaws and broken lockdown rules) but she is super active on her social media and YouTube. It isn't just a bunch of lazy ads. She wanted to travel and did it out of her own pocket. Not go on the beg.

Reactions: 12
There are times when I feel bad for hating on her or influencers in general....but really during this Pandemic, I can't. Some of us like me have to get up and be at work at 9am no matter what. I am finding the lockdown hard too, but I find the motivation to go on. I find things to do to help me build a routine and stay on track. So why should I feel bad for someone who is just lazy and wants everything to be handed to her for free. And is upset that she is not getting gifted free Disneyland trips. There are creators who are still uploading interesting stuff. Molly Mae (has her flaws and broken lockdown rules) but she is super active on her social media and YouTube. It isn't just a bunch of lazy ads. She wanted to travel and did it out of her own pocket. Not go on the beg.
I think we also need to remember that she uses the pandemic as an excuse only when it suits her!!

Not able to make content? Pandemic.
Can’t stay motivated? Pandemic.
Need to get my eyebrows microbladed? LOL PANDEMIC WHO?
Want to go for dinner with friends in London? LOL WOT IS COVID

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we also need to remember that she uses the pandemic as an excuse only when it suits her!!

Not able to make content? Pandemic.
Can’t stay motivated? Pandemic.
Need to get my eyebrows microbladed? LOL PANDEMIC WHO?
Want to go for dinner with friends in London? LOL WOT IS COVID
She's always full of excuses.

I'm in LA - I can't make content
I'm in London - I need to travel to make content
I'm not happy in London - I'll move home
I can't work in my parents house - I'll go down to London and pretend I have a shoot
I can't make content - the blue carpet is distracting me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I can't work in my parents house - I'll go down to London and pretend I have a shoot
Yes she said she couldnt make content at the house in cornwall for some reason, even though it was huge and only 2 people there and next to a beach, she cant make content in LA, she cant make content at her parents house, she cant make content because theres a lockdown when the majority of her content is filmed at home, look at her videos from the last year and look at how many were filmed completely in her flat (ive been saying this for a while i feel like she basically never left her house before lockdown, from her vlogmas and vlog videos it seemed itd be a good week if she left her flat once, aside from grocery shopping, getting her nails done or the occasional meeting twice a month she didnt leave at all..... she really seems like such a home body tbh for all she says she loves to travel and It makes no sense to me why she has to go to a hotel in London for a video where she is just sitting in the room. Really weird

Reactions: 8

good point - is she too embarrassed to film because the people in her house will hear her talk utter crap and keep hearing her talk about her height?

I also feel like she doesn’t even travel that much other than Disney land and LA? She goes on a few short euro trips, Dubai, Asia with em shel and Australia with Adam, don’t get me wrong it’s more than most people get to do, but she makes it out like its Way more than it is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she’s filmed a video about why she’s been MIA lately. Any guesses??

I’m gonna say the lockdown is hitting her harder this time and she’s had no motivation/ideas for videos.

Reactions: 13

I’m gonna say the lockdown is hitting her harder this time and she’s had no motivation/ideas for videos.
As opposed to all of the other inspiring videos she's put out throughout her YouTube career 😂 she's better off being MIA.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Bollocks about lockdown and not having a normal Christmas

Reactions: 9
I reckon her and James have split. She is no longer following his page and hasn’t liked his 3 most recent posts...

also her ‘I’m here forever ‘ account ain’t following him either ..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Switching to TikTok? Going back to her roots in terms of YouTube video style? The “need to start again” has me wondering...

Reactions: 3
I reckon her and James have split. She is no longer following his page and hasn’t liked his 3 most recent posts...

she is still following him! It might be an Instagram glitch if you can’t see it

Reactions: 5
I reckon her and James have split. She is no longer following his page and hasn’t liked he 3 most recent posts...
At this point, I don’t think that would surprise any of us. I hope for her sake they have tbh!

I feel really sorry for Emily. She’s young and just seems so lost, doesn’t really have her own personality or good friends, even seems like she lacks the confidence to have that or even to elevate her career. I dunno, she is gorgeous and it just feels like she’s wasting her best years and doesn’t have that guidance she probably needs

I’ve just checked from her following instead of his followers... and she is following him after all. My bad!

At this point, I don’t think that would surprise any of us. I hope for her sake they have tbh!

I feel really sorry for Emily. She’s young and just seems so lost, doesn’t really have her own personality or good friends, even seems like she lacks the confidence to have that or even to elevate her career. I dunno, she is gorgeous and it just feels like she’s wasting her best years and doesn’t have that guidance she probably needs
It just baffles me how they don’t seem to care that they wouldn’t see each other often (pre Covid) ... because I’m sure she isn’t just a chill girlfriend

• Heart
I wonder if she will actually be honest in her vid tomorrow that she’s put up on her story, or if it will just be nothing again.

Reactions: 12
Switching to TikTok? Going back to her roots in terms of YouTube video style? The “need to start again” has me wondering...
I dont think shed be smart to switch to tiktok, she doesnt seem to have the personality to be a tiktok star, i think most of her following are there are people from youtube/instagram that followed her on tiktok too, i doubt she had much organic growth on her tiktok .
I have a feeling shes hyping up nothing again and it will be her being sad because of lockdown or something, anyone know why she left her flat in london ? her family seems awesome but she seems miserable to be there, which is kinda sad, but then why not stay in london? She seemed to do just fine on her own there for the most part staying in

Reactions: 9
You’d think from all the teasers it will be a juicy video; maybe even admitting a breakup...but she’s done this so many times. It will be a whole bunch of nothing - saying the same thing over and over again in a different way. Feeling down, how her life is so different now, she’s uninspired etc. etc. I doubt there will be any tea unfortunately!

Reactions: 21
I’ve just checked from her following instead of his followers... and she is following him after all. My bad!

It just baffles me how they don’t seem to care that they wouldn’t see each other often (pre Covid) ... because I’m sure she isn’t just a chill girlfriend
It confuses me how theyve been together for so long yet have no end date in sight or lose plane of when they wont be long distance anymore. Me and my fiance are long distance right now but its be due to specific reasons that are going on right now due to his job but have a time limit, and we know a specific date when he will be able to move in with me. I couldnt do it if i just had no idea when we'd stop being long distance

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.