Emily Canham #5 Compulsive liar, maid service supplier, lockdown breach denier, relationship is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Jakes shot it video with Leah? They have SO much more chemistry in 9 months than he did with Emily throughout 3 years...Emily just seems like an absolute bore compared to Leah 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I just went to watch Jake and Leah's new video and ended up watching every upload on their new channel 😂 They're really fun together. Leah is v likeable imo. I'm happy for Jake. Emily is a knob to him.

Reactions: 10
Off topic - how does jake and leahs channel already have over 140k subscribers yet the videos only have 10k??

Reactions: 1
Just been asked to send all the screen recordings I got of Emily and Suman’s microblading videos to the investigating officer 🙃
Yes! Shout if you need anything else - I know a few of us screenshotted different bits.

Reactions: 4
Emily is the master at contorting herself to look alarmingly thin in her photos but she does not look like this in video.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.