Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling at the thread title cause it’s so true 😂

James has actually been going on 3 hour runs so he’s said on his insta story before. Probably just trying to get away from her but it literally takes 10 mins to ask so just say he didn’t want to and go.

trying to create a bleeping drama out of nothing by removing her outro music as well. Pathetic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know why she didn't film before/after he went or another day - it's not like she (or anyone) has anything else to do or are rushing to film before going anywhere. Such a weak excuse.

Reactions: 6
I’m howling at the thread title cause it’s so true 😂

James has actually been going on 3 hour runs so he’s said on his insta story before. Probably just trying to get away from her but it literally takes 10 mins to ask so just say he didn’t want to and go.

trying to create a bleeping drama out of nothing by removing her outro music as well. Pathetic!!
I‘m more inclined to believe he’s found his next younger, prettier girlfriend and he’s going to shag her behind a sand dune somewhere 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I really feel like she’s still trying to appeal to her younger audience that’s why she acts like a child 😂 the only the “mature” about emily is that she earns her own living. Start making content for people your own age this is just becoming a yawn fest

Reactions: 5
Boring 'M' couldn't even get a proper title 😂 If I was James I would also go on a 3 hour run to avoid her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If i was isolating with my bf, in a big beautiful house, with no immediate neighbours, and he was going for 3 hour runs to avoid being with me I'd be seriously questioning his attraction to me 😦

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they’ve broken up, but things are not good. All jokes asides about both of them, but I think if I was stuck in a remote part of the country with a guy who I have a long distance relationship with, had never really spent a lot of time with, nothing in common with and both of us basically not working for 2 months, I’d be after losing it. There’s no way that they’re not sick of each other. They’ll break up once quarantine is over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She was obviously vague about James not being there so that people commented on the video as it ups her engagement. She could have either said in the video ‘my bf Is our for a run so I thought I’d get my mum to ask’ or there are 21 other hours in the day with literally nothing else to do.
Also, why did she say ‘OBVIOUSLY’ there’s no-one else here. If he’s just out, it’s not obvious because how are people supposed to know if they’re not there? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it's pretty clear she has genuine feelings for him. Why, is another question altogether. He is using her, he knows better he just doesn't seem to care.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else find it weird that not only were there questions about her dating other people but there were NO questions about her and James? Every other YouTuber who has done this who has a partner has been asked about babies/engagement/moving house but she didn’t get a single question?

she clearly asked her Mam not to ask anything relating to her relationship

Reactions: 14
I’d also be annoyed if my bf did an assumption video and answered two questions about dating other people. It’s just so weird! I bet neither of them thought lockdown would be so long and now they’re stuck together.

Reactions: 7
I really think James is cheating on these ‘3 hour runs’, maybe not physically but on his phone ‘chatting up’ other girls

I’d also be annoyed if my bf did an assumption video and answered two questions about dating other people. It’s just so weird! I bet neither of them thought lockdown would be so long and now they’re stuck together.
Just the disrespect to being living in his house and talking about other guys in her video.

i’m actually surprised she hasn’t gone back to her parents yet

Despite all the other lies she spouts, I do actually think she is around 5'9 possibly 10. In the sidemen tinder video which she is part of, they talk a lot about height and some of the guys who are known to be around 5'7 etc are shorter than her.

Her segment starts around 12 minutes.

The hilarity is though, she says "why is everyone talking about my height, I'm not that tall"... she mentions it in her own videos every moment she gets!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like I could have wrote that video tbh. Mention her height? Yep. Mention that she may be adopted because she looks nothing like her family? Check. Annoying little sister? Sure. Claims she's not obsessed with her weight? Throw it in. Mentions other boys to show how desirable she is? YES PLS. And to round it all off; avoid mention of washed up 'famous' boyfriend who she doesn't really mention by name? Go on then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.