Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong but I swear she always goes on about how much she loves shackets then all of a sudden in this video she’s saying how shackets are too masculine for her?
This literally made no sense to me, she’s always wearing them!
And also how are shackets even masculine anyway? It’s a closet staple for most women. Is she that insecure over her “pretty girl” persona?
also how many people are gonna even be using her farfetch affiliate discount? Like, her fan base can hardly afford a £500 maje jacket.

Reactions: 6
Her style really confuses me. Like shes trying to say she loves wearing band tees, converse/runners and have this "cool chill girl" aesthetic but she really seems to be always wanting everything her way and someone who would not want to get her hands dirty. And shackets are too masculine for her but she wears oversized band tees and vans which is not really a staple for super feminine styles.

Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong but I swear she always goes on about how much she loves shackets then all of a sudden in this video she’s saying how shackets are too masculine for her?
In the same way she bought all those winter jackets last year, and now she's on the hunt for the 'perfect winter jacket'...🙄

Either she's lying about loving this and loving that etc (wouldn't put it past EmiLIE tbh) or she can't think of any new content so just recycles the same old, same old every new season. She is just so dull.

Also, a shacket would probably fit her better and look more 'feminine' if she didn't look like a walking, talking, breathing clothes hanger.

Reactions: 12
She only loves them when they’re free. #gifted

Reactions: 8
Apologies for the double post but why does she always ramble on about how she 'hates being cold' - it's the last thing in the world she ever wants to be, you guys - but yet wears ridiculously short skirts/dresses with no tights in the dead of winter. Can this girl hear herself? Make it make sense.

ETA - she's bought another black duvet style coat. She literally bought (*was gifted) the exact same coat as part of her Missguided haul last week 😒 she goes on to say that she 'genuinely sees herself wearing that coat ALL the time'. I give it maybe 2 or 3 wears before it ends up on Depop.

Reactions: 22
Apologies for the double post but why does she always ramble on about how she 'hates being cold' - it's the last thing in the world she ever wants to be, you guys - but yet wears ridiculously short skirts/dresses with no tights in the dead of winter. Can this girl hear herself? Make it make sense.
She wouldn’t be cold all the time if she actually had some body fat either

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else pick up on her justification on buying new coats as 'being too tight' when the only thing she has done for over a year has lost weight?!🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else pick up on her justification on buying new coats as 'being too tight' when the only thing she has done for over a year has lost weight?!🙃
I definitely feel like it’s the other way round and they’re too baggy / drowning her and she wants to hide how drastic her weight loss is… because wearing clothes from last year that fit and are now two sizes too big will definitely accentuate it and make more people comment on it.

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’ve only just noticed this and it’s been like this for a while, but why does her Instagram bio say “YouTuber. London”. Girl you live in the Midlands

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She wouldn’t last two minutes in the North
There’s absolutely no way she’d choose to live somewhere so ‘common’ as Manchester. You know she thinks the south is the place to be, it’s much ‘posher’ and would suit Emily’s new fake posh accent and the lifestyle she’s trying to convey..

(No offence to anyone from Manchester, I’m from Newcastle so literally even worse)

Reactions: 27
There’s absolutely no way she’d choose to live somewhere so ‘common’ as Manchester. You know she thinks the south is the place to be, it’s much ‘posher’ and would suit Emily’s new fake posh accent and the lifestyle she’s trying to convey..

(No offence to anyone from Manchester, I’m from Newcastle so literally even worse)
Eeeeh a fellow Geordie! I didn’t realise after all this time haha.
I agree though, there’s not a chance in hell Emily would be caught living somewhere up north. Not prim and proper enough, even though we have absolutely gorgeous country sides and natural landscapes! Good riddance I say, the south can keep her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eeeeh a fellow Geordie! I didn’t realise after all this time haha.
I agree though, there’s not a chance in hell Emily would be caught living somewhere up north. Not prim and proper enough, even though we have absolutely gorgeous country sides and natural landscapes! Good riddance I say, the south can keep her.
hopefully she goes a bit further south, Northamptonshire doesn’t want her. Surprised she still lives here to be honest, Kettering really doesn’t match her lifestyle

Reactions: 10

I’m from Carlisle and Manchester feels posh(er) to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god Emily wouldn’t cope living up North with us common folk, we’re all far too below her. I reckon as far as she’d go if she got completely desperate would be Cheshire, I mean there’s Cheshire Oaks (not her beloved Bicester but still), but even then the snooty witch would forever be on the train to London. I really don’t know why she doesn’t just move back to bloody London.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.