Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shortened title from “Emily canham #13: not her fault if you get triggered, still no sign of james.. who’d have figured?” as it wouldn’t fit - title by @Lurker2867 👏🏻

Anyone want to do a recap?

Also think this is suitable: TRIGGER WARNING: Possible(?) Eating Disorder

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t limited comments mean only people who follow her can comment on it?
Ah that’ll be why then! I unfollowed her a while ago just had to go see this photo on her feed 😂😂 I wonder if anyone’s pointed it out and she’s deleted

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused as to how she thought that photo looks in anyway normal… she literally gave herself giraffe legs and for what reason

Reactions: 13
Do we reckon she’ll finally be back to LA in November when the ban is lifted - or will James find another way to keep her at bay…

Reactions: 13
Do we reckon she’ll finally be back to LA in November when the ban is lifted - or will James find another way to keep her at bay…
So overdramtic as if not going to LA was that big of a deal…

But sounds like she’ll be on the first flight out!

BF9352CF-4940-4219-A492-09FBE2CE3CC9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So overdramtic as if not going to LA was that big of a deal…

But sounds like she’ll be on the first flight out!

View attachment 772613
She acts like James didn't spend nearly 5 months in the UK last year during the first lockdown and he has been back to visit twice since. He could have been here more if he CHOOSE to be here. He's also still currently here and yet she's back at home with her parents? You'd think that they'd at least go down to Cornwall to spend a bit of time together. James really seems keen to keep her away from there. How nervous do you think he got last year when she started "renovating the crazy room" and making herself at home?

I'm calling it now, she'll get over to LA and she still won't be happy and will be home very quickly because reasons.

Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20210920-163607_Instagram.jpg

"Longest year and a half of my life" oh shush Em please 😴 Working on a covid ward with no annual leave, no holidays (oh sorry my bad 'work trips'🙄), nothing except work, yes longest year and a half of my life (i aren't complaining as i love my job and am very fortunate to still be employed considering the job losses through covid). I would love to claim that sitting at home being paid to film myself clear out my closet for the 10th time in a year, wander round Bicester village and be paid to go on a Disney cruise for a change of scenery was the 'longest year of my life'. She is so so out of touch with reality and completely oblivious to actual, real struggles people have experienced this past year. She needs to get off her high horse and get back to reality, that comment on her story almost comes across sarcastic 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I assume she misses LA and the free accommodation as opposed to James.
She also LOVES when everyone says she travels a lot 😂

Reactions: 15
How nervous do you think he got last year when she started "renovating the crazy room" and making herself at home?
Still makes me laugh how they did that big IKEA trip and she bought so much tit for the house including fancy outdoor furniture and the literal NEXT DAY or so she was sent packing and James’ family moved back in. You just know she’d be seething considering how tight she is with money. Spent a load on decor and furniture and didn’t really get to enjoy it herself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Longest year and half of her life? You could only say that if your BF was stuck in the US without them seeing each other but no. They have seen each other so it just proves all she cares about is living that fake LA influencer life

Reactions: 23
I actually dislike her so much. Try having cancer and being too scared to leave your house Emily, that’s long.
She’s a horrible person. She has no awareness of the world and her posts like this are tone deaf to say the least.

Imagine thinking that not going to LA for a year was the end of the world.. selfish cow.

FFE980F0-F3FE-446F-842D-B06036BC5B34.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I actually dislike her so much. Try having cancer and being too scared to leave your house Emily, that’s long.
Yea this just come across so wrong….all those people that have been on the front line, that have lost loved ones, jobs, homes etc and all Emily is worried about is her lack of holiday for 18mths? She has has it SO easy and doesnt even seem to acknowledge that! Also, I haven’t been on holiday for years not just because of covid but because I physically can’t afford to, but I don’t constantly moan about it to people and feel sorry for myself! She has the funds to basically go anywhere she wants whenever she wants, she should think herself bloody lucky!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s a horrible person. She has no awareness of the world and her posts like this are tone deaf to say the least.

Imagine thinking that not going to LA for a year was the end of the world.. selfish cow.

View attachment 772797
Came here to post the same. I could understand where she was coming from (to an extent) say had James been solely trapped in the US this whole time. The fact she got to see her boyfriend more than a lot of other couples got to see each other due to restrictions, and the fact that she’s acting like she’s been through this life-altering thing by not being able to go to Catch LA and Nobu and whatever else the duck she does, is pathetic. She’s so shallow it’s a joke. It’s not about being with James. It’s the image she portrays by being able to be this jet setting glamorous travel girl. She’s so beyond vapid honestly, it’s nauseating.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.