Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent story is so so disturbing. My sister has just been diagnosed with anorexia and they are giving off similar warning signs. The fact that she’s posting this even though (sorry) she looks dreadful yet doesn’t seem to care.. reminds me of my sister uploading insta stories when it’s clear as day she is unwell. Wonder if anyone has intervened :/

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Having seen her Instagram stories today I am so shocked! She is clearly ill and needs major help. It's actually disgusting how all these young girls look up to her and think she's an inspiration.
I don’t think it’s disgusting, its quite saddening really

Reactions: 2
Emily has always loved attention and been a perfectionist. As much as she claims jake was terrible she was clearly being looked after and her channel was thriving. She had loads of fans and was living in london exploring every day and I think that’s the life she would’ve wanted to continue but obviously with someone else. Her channel is now kinda dying, her fans are inactive and she’s losing the attention she once had. I think these high expectations must be hitting hard on her. She hasn’t really got friends or a ‘plan’ for her future. I would feel crappy too but she really does need to take a step back and look within herself so she can take steps forward rather than back. So many of these things she flaunts are temporary and superficial. It was bound to happen one day that it all backfires. Even the back and forth with jake and Leah was a red flag to me... like she clearly can’t treat people in a consistent friendly manner. I just think her entire life is a mess atp and she needs a partner that lives local to her at the very least.
She needs to be single for a while.

James has been very, very clear to her by his actions, he is hot and cold which is alway a huge red flag they don't care, he moves to l.a to priotise his work and his heads pace, he doesn't care about hers, because he doesn't really care. Designer bags are not a big deal to him, why are you allowing yourself to be treated like this for a bag? Read his actions Emily, stop being a doormat.

She also badly needs some normal everyday shift work somewhere local when it's safe. Perhaps voluntary work somewhere one day a week. All this navel gazing is doing her no good, and if she dreams of being a jet set LA TV presenter or model she needs a good hard dose of reality, it is very, very unlikely to happen for her. There is simply too much competition and younger women with better connections, tiktok stars with larger auidences than her. youtube was a million in one chance, and she needs to be grateful for that. She cannot base her happiness on a job that consists of pretending she's is a teenager, and everyday is the school holidays shopping; trying on hauled clothes, posing in the mirror, beauty 'prepping' glow ups or whatever, rearranging her wardrobe, going on expensive holidays and phorographing her brunch.

She also cannot base her happiness on a bf as that way she'll fall apart if they leave.

Reactions: 14
Can’t help but think that gate she’s posted is either by James’ parent’s house or their holiday home in Norfolk?

Reactions: 2
New thread:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.