Emily and Indiana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch this family? I can’t believe they live off his wage - he works in a nursery and she stays at home all day. They are quite likeable but I think a true example of how much the vlogging must pay as they do very little #spon but manage to fund 3 kids - it really is a crazy job

Or they’re raking in the benefits ?. I think she probably makes more money on her blog as her subscriber count is extremely slow considering how long she’s been doing it. Anybody else get gay vibes from the husband?

Reactions: 1
Yes total gay vibes ? I’m glad I’m not the only one!

Anyone watch this family? I can’t believe they live off his wage - he works in a nursery and she stays at home all day. They are quite likeable but I think a true example of how much the vlogging must pay as they do very little #spon but manage to fund 3 kids - it really is a crazy job
They live in a tiny 2 bed with 3 kids so maybe there outgoings aren’t as much as others. They’d probably get working tax credits etc. They don’t seem to have a lot to be honest so maybe that’s how they live on one wage ??‍♀

I’ve watched a few of their vlogs, didn’t know Jack worked in a nursery though. @Sallydally i was going to mention that too, they don’t seem to live beyond their means. The days out they have all seem to be “gifted” so I really don’t think she earns that much from vlogging/blogging.

Side note: do people even care about blogging/blogs anymore, there are still people that say it’s their full time job ? (letstalkmommy for example). I occasionally look at Esther Coren’s blog because she actually has some useful beauty and fashion content on there, but that’s it. And parenting/mummy blogs, it’s all been done before, especially if they’re on their third kid!

Or they’re raking in the benefits [emoji6]. I think she probably makes more money on her blog as her subscriber count is extremely slow considering how long she’s been doing it. Anybody else get gay vibes from the husband?
YES!!
I’ve always thought he was gay!!!!

I’ve watched a few of their vlogs, didn’t know Jack worked in a nursery though. @Sallydally i was going to mention that too, they don’t seem to live beyond their means. The days out they have all seem to be “gifted” so I really don’t think she earns that much from vlogging/blogging.

Side note: do people even care about blogging/blogs anymore, there are still people that say it’s their full time job ? (letstalkmommy for example). I occasionally look at Esther Coren’s blog because she actually has some useful beauty and fashion content on there, but that’s it. And parenting/mummy blogs, it’s all been done before, especially if they’re on their third kid!
I always figured blogging didn't pay much now, which was why so many of the old fashion bloggers moved to focusing on Youtube (like lily melrose) or moved to Instagram. I guess you can still make money from affliate marketing and clicks.

Anybody else think emily is pregnant again? I noticed in one of her pictures she had a visible bump!

I actually really like these guys. Very relatable and not flashy or anything. It’s refreshing for a family not to be flossing over everything on YT. All their days out seem like free nature style stuff rather than spendy days.

I’ve watched this family for years and still love them. Still relatable, always take time to reply to comments and messages. They’re a breath of fresh air in the mummy vlogging world

I’ve watched this family for years and still love them. Still relatable, always take time to reply to comments and messages. They’re a breath of fresh air in the mummy vlogging world
?? This is a trash thread though..

I really find these two so boring, i just cannot watch them. I also feel the " gay" vibes.

Reactions: 3
Just stumbled across this thread. Apologies it’s quite old. I think they are nice normal people but jacks brother is a convicted child sex offender & they let him have contact with their kids which I find unsettling

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just stumbled across this thread. Apologies it’s quite old. I think they are nice normal people but jacks brother is a convicted child sex offender & they let him have contact with their kids which I find unsettling
That’s shocking , how did you find out ?

That’s shocking , how did you find out ?
I live local. I knew the brother. It was all over the local news & was personally added by the Facebook account that he was using to groom girls. But I knew it was fishy as the profile picture wasn’t him, but actually someone else I knew. He worked in the local swimming pool too 😫 I’ve seen him occasionally in vlogs in the background or talks of ‘jacks brother’. He went to prison but is out & married now A girl I knew. Imagine marrying someone you knew was on the sex offender register!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I live local. I knew the brother. It was all over the local news & was personally added by the Facebook account that he was using to groom girls. But I knew it was fishy as the profile picture wasn’t him, but actually someone else I knew. He worked in the local swimming pool too 😫 I’ve seen him occasionally in vlogs in the background or talks of ‘jacks brother’. He went to prison but is out & married now A girl I knew. Imagine marrying someone you knew was on the sex offender register!!
That’s disgusting. How could you let a paedophile have access to your kids.

Reactions: 2