Emilia Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched GOT from start to finish, and I didn't mind Daenerys, but when she became "breaker of chains", she really boiled my cabbage. Couldn't wait for her to get killed off...I think she was more despicable than Ramsay Bolton, who was an absolute bleeping psychopath.

Reactions: 7
I've watched GOT from start to finish, and I didn't mind Daenerys, but when she became "breaker of chains", she really boiled my cabbage. Couldn't wait for her to get killed off...I think she was more despicable than Ramsay Bolton, who was an absolute bleeping psychopath.
Agree, I went through stages with Daenerys. One minute I liked her and the next I didn't. The only part of the ending which satisfied me was her being killed off.

Reactions: 4
Yes the complete personality change at the end was a bit much. They could easily have had her killing Cersei and then dying a hero or something.
Who is that guy? They said hes a friend. Charlie McDowell her ex seems like a piece of work.

Reactions: 3
She seems to be pretty much under the radar most of the time. She looks so different on her insta grid.

Reactions: 1
Yes the complete personality change at the end was a bit much. They could easily have had her killing Cersei and then dying a hero or something.
Who is that guy? They said hes a friend. Charlie McDowell her ex seems like a piece of work.
Yeah, I was disappointed with Cersei's death, though could understand the resolve aspect of it. I wanted it to be way more satisfying than it was-love a good revenge flick, I do. As an aside, Sansa's revenge on Ramsay was *chef's kiss* brilliant.

Back on topic, I thought Daenerys was drunk with power. She had become the megalomeniacal leader that would refer to themselves as a benign dictator (while slaughtering thousands with a bloodthirsty smirk on her face as she does it). I kept singing "sisters are doing it for themselves" to myself. I'm still working out the significance of this :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to be pretty much under the radar most of the time. She looks so different on her insta grid.
Good for her. Yes I follow her insta. It's mostly her and her dog

Yeah, I was disappointed with Cersei's death, though could understand the resolve aspect of it. I wanted it to be way more satisfying than it was-love a good revenge flick, I do. As an aside, Sansa's revenge on Ramsay was *chef's kiss* brilliant.

Back on topic, I thought Daenerys was drunk with power. She had become the megalomeniacal leader that would refer to themselves as a benign dictator (while slaughtering thousands with a bloodthirsty smirk on her face as she does it). I kept singing "sisters are doing it for themselves" to myself. I'm still working out the significance of this :D
God I was desperate for Cersei to die! She was horrible! Yes I think Dany was drunk on power but it was so sudden it was too unbelievable for me. Sad when Jon killed her. I cried when Ygritte died in Jon's arms though 🙄

Reactions: 2
Good for her. Yes I follow her insta. It's mostly her and her dog

God I was desperate for Cersei to die! She was horrible! Yes I think Dany was drunk on power but it was so sudden it was too unbelievable for me. Sad when Jon killed her. I cried when Ygritte died in Jon's arms though 🙄
The last series just wasn't as good as the rest. The ending was dreadful and out of character for many. Shame. However, as a whole, the story was wonderful and watching on a weekly basis was just nail-biting. Lots of new actors introduced too

Reactions: 7
I (like everyone else it seems) have no goss. But the her film "Last Christmas" is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be very ....boring? Nice? Straight laced? VANILLA???
She's had some quite high profile boyfriends in the past. Id be surprised if she was THAT straight laced! Maybe shock, horror, if celebs want to keep their private life private, its perfectly possible to do so by not telling everyone about it, not getting your mates to talk to the press and not calling the paps every 5 minutes!

I (like everyone else it seems) have no goss. But the her film "Last Christmas" is one of the worst films I've ever seen.
aw I really want to see that, but now hubby's at home, I have to find a time when I can have the telly to myself for a couple of hours!

There used to be unfounded rumours that she was having an affair with Kit Harington while he was with Rose Leslie, but she seems to be better friends with Rose than Kit ( they've been on holiday together) and the rumours seem to have died down since she got pregnant, which is the opposite of how most 'shippers' behave!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My daughter worked as an extra in that film. She said Emilia is very tiny in real life and seemed like a nice person.
She wasn't so impressed with Sue Perkins.

Reactions: 3
I get the impression she'd be nice in real life but have nothing to base that on.

I kind of like how she keeps her life fairly quiet, and anyone's instagram that is mainly pics of their pets is cool with me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2