Em Sheldon (emshelx)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg serious? I thought it was illegal to do that?
I made a comment on G G. Em then tweeted that she contacted the mods for my IP to trace me, she included my name/@ in the tweet. I didn't know much about it then and the fact she tweeted it so her followers would attack me was enough to silence me.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I made a comment on G G. Em then tweeted that she contacted the mods for my IP to trace me, she included my name/@ in the tweet. I didn't know much about it then and the fact she tweeted it so her followers would attack me was enough to silence me.
What a witch. She is all that is wrong with the influencer world. She puts her life out there and if anyone dares to have an opinion she doesn’t like she goes out of her way to ruin people. Trying to get the mob to turn on someone or costing someone their jobs is an evil evil thing to do and people should call her out on it. That can drive people to depression and suicide and she has the bleeping cheek to tweet about kindness. She’s a nasty nasty think skinned orange witch. I’m so angry right now!!!

So sorry that happened to you bubbletea. I hope you didn’t let it get to you.

im sorry to hear that but I am not surprised as that is her behaviour all over. Think of the trip advisor reviews she leaves, the complaints against companies on twitter...yet be kind she screeches. She’s a hypocrite

What a witch. She is all that is wrong with the influencer world. She puts her life out there and if anyone dares to have an opinion she doesn’t like she goes out of her way to ruin people. Trying to get the mob to turn on someone or costing someone their jobs is an evil evil thing to do and people should call her out on it. That can drive people to depression and suicide and she has the bleeping cheek to tweet about kindness. She’s a nasty nasty think skinned orange witch. I’m so angry right now!!!

So sorry that happened to you bubbletea. I hope you didn’t let it get to you.
It doesn't bother me now but I remember her tweeting about how she wanted to take legal action against "trolls" and that bothered me for a while.

66674BAD-2407-4EA8-BE0F-1C9F475CEA26.jpeg

here’s the tweet of her outing someone and trying to make them lose their job. If this lady had been bullied / self harmed / committed suicide as a result of Em setting a mob on her, would that be any different to what has happened to CF?
i hope Em is ashamed of herself. She is an ignorant person.

View attachment 85047

here’s the tweet of her outing someone and trying to make them lose their job. If this lady had been bullied / self harmed / committed suicide as a result of Em setting a mob on her, would that be any different to what has happened to CF?
i hope Em is ashamed of herself. She is an ignorant person.
I hope that lady still has her job. Thing is, there's a difference. Em CHOOSES to put her life online and nothing that we say on here is that mean, we call her out for her bullshit like not declaring ads properly. People like this lady and I, do not choose to put our whole life online, yet Em publicly outs us on her Twitter with thousands of followers.

She's scum. Included in that ladies profile is a picture of a child. Could she sink any lower. Violating that childs privacy

Reactions: 3
I absolutely dislike her. She is a thin skinned evil brat. People will have an opinion, it might not be a nice one but it doesn’t mean she has the right to try and ruin someone’s life and that is what she is trying to do. Next time she does that I will call her out and I hope others do too. She should be told her behaviour is far worse then someone leaving a mean comment. Nasty piece of work.

She's scum. Included in that ladies profile is a picture of a child. Could she sink any lower. Violating that childs privacy
Doesn't matter though, does it? As long as she gets the attention that she wants. I remember feeling terrified when she outed me on Twitter all because of a remark that I made about how much she travelled and I didn't understand how the influencer stuff worked in that moment.

She just RT'd this.

Thing is, we really don't say anything that nasty on here. We just can't stand how deceiving she is by not declaring ads, being attention seeking, etc.

Doesn't matter though, does it? As long as she gets the attention that she wants. I remember feeling terrified when she outed me on Twitter all because of a remark that I made about how much she travelled and I didn't understand how the influencer stuff worked in that moment.

She just RT'd this.

Thing is, we really don't say anything that nasty on here. We just can't stand how deceiving she is by not declaring ads, being attention seeking, etc.
Next time she does that we should contact the brands she works with and tell them we will boycott them if they use someone who doxxes individuals online when they exercise their right to free speech.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.