Em Sheldon #9 Chicken skin tights, no gifted flights, Tesla lies, aggressive replies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent stories shilling face oil. Used a video from Christmas and it says “no filter obvs” but it says at the top that there’s a filter used… MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 🤯🤯
I think that might be the song she’s used?! I just tapped it! But still kinda weird to use a video from last year!

My thoughts exactly re karma of the tooth! Even the dentist apmt was ad PR, my guess is that dentist won’t do the root canal for her for free, as it’s not something they will get a lot of work from after shilly shel flogs it to her young audience, so off she goes to beg for someone to do it. If there was anything you would just put your hand in your pocket for and do it properly - it’s your teeth, surely?!? And the bragging about the fact your tooth is dead? She’s tapped 🤯

Reactions: 7
I haven’t caught up on this thread in a while so apologies if this has been mentioned but I was just watching Em’s stories and there is nothing on there within the past 24 hours that isn’t an ad aff or ad PR. If that doesn’t say it all I don’t know what will.

what the good influencers do is work their ads in with their lifestyle, not just constantly post random crap - Em take note!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Em's mum rents Maple out to other influencers wanting puppy content?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw this on Hazel Wallace’s stories. I really like Hazel 😊

another obvious one is Lydia Millen who has nearly 100 threads on here vs Patricia Bright who has way less (I think?!) but more followers. Seems to be a correlation between being a tit person and how much you are discussed!
The q&as Hazel does every week are just to promote her content. Her team will be submitting most of the questions with a few others thrown in to mask the self promo

Reactions: 1
Em has used her Mams dog for a free stay in a hotel. That story of her stroking the dog then looking at the camera then she starts rocking back and forth. Quality content 😆🙃👍🏻

She is trying to cover herself about the dead tooth by saying it could be trauma from braces, braces she had when she was 15? or an accident when she was a kid that let’s face it that probably didn’t happen. No mention of the retainers she was promoting a couple of months age and that is what has most likely cause her dead tooth. This is the vlog where she discusses smile direct

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Em has used her Mams dog for a free stay in a hotel. That story of her stroking the dog then looking at the camera then she starts rocking back and forth. Quality content 😆🙃👍🏻

She is trying to cover herself about the dead tooth by saying it could be trauma from braces, braces she had when she was 15? or an accident when she was a kid that let’s face it that probably didn’t happen. No mention of the retainers she was promoting a couple of months age and that is what has most likely cause her dead tooth. This is the vlog where she discusses smile direct
Then how was it suddenly deteriorated within the space of a few months? 😂 again, another example of not being able to keep up with her own lies.

Don’t get me started on the free gifted stay AGAIN in the industry that has struggled for the past 18 months. Disgusting selfish. People are starting to notice…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Then how was it suddenly deteriorated within the space of a few months? 😂 again, another example of not being able to keep up with her own lies.

Don’t get me started on the free gifted stay AGAIN in the industry that has struggled for the past 18 months. Disgusting selfish. People are starting to notice…
aww don't worry hun, boujee Em will tip a tenner and then flex about it on Insta, completely forgetting the fact she never paid in the first place.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.