Em Sheldon #8 Daily marathons from Chiswick to Chinatown, has & will never turn a freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, that response šŸ˜‚ give me your e mail address. What a bleeping nutter she is!
She's off her head. I will never forgive her for doxxing me on Twitter years ago. I had never directly contacted her. I was commenting about her elsewhere, she somehow tracked down my IP and doxxed me.

Absolute sociopath.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She's off her head. I will never forgive her for doxxing me on Twitter years ago. I had never directly contacted her. I was commenting about her elsewhere, she somehow tracked down my IP and doxxed me.

Absolute sociopath.
What is doxxing? I

Thread suggestion: Em Shel: Chicken skin tights but still no gifted flights.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Absolute sociopath.
At least you can take comfort in the fact that her career is absolutely tanking! Every day of her insta is a gift... in humiliation for her but entertainment for us.

Reactions: 11
What is doxxing? I

Thread suggestion: Em Shel: Chicken skin tights but still no gifted flights.
"search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

Reactions: 2
She's posted another Bicester video this morning, does she seriously not have any other ideas for content!
Compared to her other vids they get the most views so she's probably desperately doing them in the hope of more subscribers

Reactions: 5
She's posted another Bicester video this morning, does she seriously not have any other ideas for content!
duck me, sheā€™s a broken record: ā€œthatā€™s so niceā€, ā€œthatā€™s actually really niceā€, ā€œI love this x, y, zā€.

pick up an item, film the price tag, put it down, move along to the next item, repeat.

is asked not to film in Valentino, publishes it on YouTube anyway. Imagine if she got banned from Bicester for constantly filming even though sheā€™s been told not to repeatedly šŸ™ hallelujah

why doesnā€™t she post her Tesla emails publicly if sheā€™s so confident? She has spewed 1000s lies already, why is she surprised if people donā€™t find her credible?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"
That's horrific!

duck me, sheā€™s a broken record: ā€œthatā€™s so niceā€, ā€œthatā€™s actually really niceā€, ā€œI love this x, y, zā€.

pick up an item, film the price tag, put it down, move along to the next item, repeat.

is asked not to film in Valentino, publishes it on YouTube anyway. Imagine if she got banned from Bicester for constantly filming even though sheā€™s been told not to repeatedly šŸ™ hallelujah

why doesnā€™t she post her Tesla emails publicly if sheā€™s so confident? She has spewed 1000s lies already, why is she surprised if people donā€™t find her credible?
It's such a strange thing to say that you have screenshots of emails already! She would put them on her insta stories if she had them. She doesn't.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.