Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilariously she’s got foodie as the first thing in her bio. I don’t think having endless takeaways, pasta and scoffing pop chips makes you a foodie! I’ve only ever seen her make pasta, soup, a roast or bake. She goes to restaurants that give her free food. None of that makes her a bloody foodie. I love to know if she even owns a real cook book
Her twitter bio makes me lol.

"BLOGS Fash,beauty,travel,fitness,life. #CosmoBlogAwardsNewcomer Winner.InStyle Magazine Top Lifestyle&Travel Winner"

She doesn't know what lane she is in. And the Cosmo award is from like 2014?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack of all trades. Master of none!
She had no strategy does she. Just takes whatever she can get that will pay.

Reactions: 7
What I find odd is they don’t have any life away from eachother (ore Covid) it’s like they come as a pair. He goes to work with her on pr trips, dinner with her, holidays with her family etc he really has no life outside of Emma. I can’t imagine his family are too fond of her.

Hilariously she’s got foodie as the first thing in her bio. I don’t think having endless takeaways, pasta and scoffing pop chips makes you a foodie! I’ve only ever seen her make pasta, soup, a roast or bake. She goes to restaurants that give her free food. None of that makes her a bloody foodie. I love to know if she even owns a real cook book
And even then, she uses bisto and microwave Yorkshire’s. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They have the oddest relationship. She bakes for him, cooks for him, cleans for him, takes him away on holidays freebees and paid ones, she makes an effort for birthdays he has been been living rent free the last x number of years ...what does he bring to the relationship exactly...

Reactions: 4
What I find odd is they don’t have any life away from eachother (ore Covid) it’s like they come as a pair. He goes to work with her on pr trips, dinner with her, holidays with her family etc he really has no life outside of Emma. I can’t imagine his family are too fond of her.

And even then, she uses bisto and microwave Yorkshire’s. 🤢
Have we ever seen his family mentioned?

Reactions: 1

yeah the people on UberEats are cooking up a storm for the pair of you

also she made a smoothie one time as far as I recall? One time and now we won’t hear the end of it

• Haha

yeah the people on UberEats are cooking up a storm for the pair of you

also she made a smoothie one time as far as I recall? One time and now we won’t hear the end of it
God, she really loves to lean into the gender stereotype of a good housewife, doesn't she?

Reactions: 3
It all reveals how weird she is and how weird they are as a couple. No equity. Her running around like some housewife or mother and actually thinking it’s cool to brag about it. Where is her self respect! I cannot see what he brings to the table at all. But I honestly think she’s one of those woman that would never be single for any period.

Completely agree. It's not the cheeriest start to the day TBH! She definitely has issues.

Reactions: 1
Lol so Zanna (No not a fan) put a reel out with the message of essentially saying “stop making unsolicited comments towards women”. Zannas conviction of it is a little flimsy BUT the comments section is full of people who get the message.

Not our Em though. Commenting “you look amazing” under a post about unhelpful comments towards women....her comment honestly sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yes agreed with the comments above. She publicly announces she is a doormat. Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think her dog that isn’t her dog looks really odd? Like it’s head is too small for its body? I love animals so feel a bit mean writing this haha

Reactions: 2
Lol so Zanna (No not a fan) put a reel out with the message of essentially saying “stop making unsolicited comments towards women”. Zannas conviction of it is a little flimsy BUT the comments section is full of people who get the message.

Not our Em though. Commenting “you look amazing” under a post about unhelpful comments towards women....her comment honestly sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yes agreed with the comments above. She publicly announces she is a doormat. Why?
How pathetic. She's so desperate for attention.

It all reveals how weird she is and how weird they are as a couple. No equity. Her running around like some housewife or mother and actually thinking it’s cool to brag about it. Where is her self respect! I cannot see what he brings to the table at all. But I honestly think she’s one of those woman that would never be single for any period.
accoridng to her own cliche affirmation, why does she jump oceans for him (one e.g. excessive birthday preparations, balloons, etc) when he won’t jump a puddle for her (did he do anything for her birthday?)

good spot. What an idiot Em is! The problem is she likes validation of how she looks so that is what she comments on other women about, thinking they like the same. Read the room! I think the person that replied to Em makes a good comment. Telling someone they look good (when thin, wearing make up, dressed up) sets standards so if you change then won’t get those comments. Ugh, she is just so stupid and basic.

Does anyone else think her dog that isn’t her dog looks really odd? Like it’s head is too small for its body? I love animals so feel a bit mean writing this haha
I think maple always looks so sad. I hope she wasn’t taken from her mother too soon or anything. It’s probably the thought that Shel is going to come and squeal at her for ten days solid at some point this year. Poor dog.

accoridng to her own cliche affirmation, why does she jump oceans for him (one e.g. excessive birthday preparations, balloons, etc) when he won’t jump a puddle for her (did he do anything for her birthday?)
🤣🤣 exactly. This is the key question. What is he bringing to the table sis because I don’t see it. Like the reel she put today. On the rockafella deck twirling around and he looks like hes holding a dog poo bag far away from him. He literally could not be less arsed.

• Haha
Why does she always have to make the point that she took him somewhere?! Why not just say they went together to her HaPpy PlAcE! Why is she clutching her boobs in that reel?

Why does she always have to make the point that she took him somewhere?! Why not just say they went together to her HaPpy PlAcE! Why is she clutching her boobs in that reel?
This is what I find so so strange. Normal couples just say we went away. This is not normal behaviour and she says it every single time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.