Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On to our sixth thread about top shiller and crap content creator Em Sheldon, known as Emshelx or Emtalks. Stealing a living through dodgy and immoral affiliate links to things she doesnt even own!

previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...happening-lets-see.10153/page-52#post-3151838

thread title thanks to @BananaPenguin

How to recap.... well nothing is going on in this shiller’s life! She moved to a new flat, sorry HOME, in august 2020 but all we’ve really seen is one corner of the kitchen because everything is filmed there. Cooking, washing her hair, terrible reels, zoom calls. I mean if I only used one corner of my house I’d feel probably robbed that I didn’t like the rest of it enough to actually use it.

the new flat, sorry HOME is in a mysterious part of London which Shel Boy won’t disclose because she thinks stalkers and haters would take time out of their day to visit. Sorely mistaken as Em runs her own fan accounts, so not sure if would class turning up at her own flat as stalking 😂

the highly anticipated renovation has not happened. Apparently it was all happening in October but Shel hadn’t order the kitchen or bathroom at this point.... in fact the bathroom was conveniently order when Em got a paid partnership with Wickes at the end of November. How handy! So we’re puzzled how you can plan a renovation and complain it’s taking ages with delays when *checks notes* you haven’t actually ordered anything to be changed or fitted?

meanwhile Em and lodger Matt have their free garden sofa to sit on and an air bed. I personally am hoping Em gets a paid ad with an air bed company and can make a reel on the air bed in the corner of her kitchen, maybe jumping up and down and showing how resistant it is to fake tan and hair grease.

christmas is coming and she will be off to her second home and office known formally as HER MOTHERS HOUSE. Can’t wait for her to preach about the rules and tell us how safe and legal it is, by staying more than 5 days and running off to free hair and nail appointments in Leeds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@openbook1 i don’t have a link cause I closed it after screenshotting the comments sorry 😬 if it comes back up on my feed I’ll get the link and post it

Reactions: 2
On to our sixth thread about top shiller and crap content creator Em Sheldon, known as Emshelx or Emtalks. Stealing a living through dodgy and immoral affiliate links to things she doesnt even own!

previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...happening-lets-see.10153/page-52#post-3151838

thread title thanks to @BananaPenguin

How to recap.... well nothing is going on in this shiller’s life! She moved to a new flat, sorry HOME, in august 2020 but all we’ve really seen is one corner of the kitchen because everything is filmed there. Cooking, washing her hair, terrible reels, zoom calls. I mean if I only used one corner of my house I’d feel probably robbed that I didn’t like the rest of it enough to actually use it.

the new flat, sorry HOME is in a mysterious part of London which Shel Boy won’t disclose because she thinks stalkers and haters would take time out of their day to visit. Sorely mistaken as Em runs her own fan accounts, so not sure if would class turning up at her own flat as stalking 😂

the highly anticipated renovation has not happened. Apparently it was all happening in October but Shel hadn’t order the kitchen or bathroom at this point.... in fact the bathroom was conveniently order when Em got a paid partnership with Wickes at the end of November. How handy! So we’re puzzled how you can plan a renovation and complain it’s taking ages with delays when *checks notes* you haven’t actually ordered anything to be changed or fitted?

meanwhile Em and lodger Matt have their free garden sofa to sit on and an air bed. I personally am hoping Em gets a paid ad with an air bed company and can make a reel on the air bed in the corner of her kitchen, maybe jumping up and down and showing how resistant it is to fake tan and hair grease.

christmas is coming and she will be off to her second home and office known formally as HER MOTHERS HOUSE. Can’t wait for her to preach about the rules and tell us how safe and legal it is, by staying more than 5 days and running off to free hair and nail appointments in Leeds.
This is hilarious. Shows how ridiculous she is.

• Heart
Nonsense on the home account today. Sad her renovation is delayed and should have pushed harder in September? What does that even mean? And anyone can create a s/sheet with a list of tasks on lol. Doesn’t make it a renovation
258D404A-7126-4263-B417-E67D8FE59B00.jpeg

Reading here clearly! Yes you do film in one poxy corner of your flat hun. Given the rest of it is empty and painted white why not mix it up and use another corner??

A9CAB5CB-61D7-4259-A254-6E3235803F22.jpeg

now she’s decided to rip out a cupboard. I mean maybe there’s a reason it isn’t full length already. Surely better to check rather than design grand plans. ‘Ripping out‘ yet again, does she ever just change/replace something? Why it is always ripping out?

5D13EA81-EA95-4D82-95A0-33E9F1819F16.jpeg

God imagine! Legals and architects ‘are worth it’. they aren’t new trainers hun, they are probably required for the stupid plans you have like attaching a roof to your neighbours wall and putting a giant wooden shed in the garden

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Love the new thread title. I laughed so mreading your recap @Lechat 😂

Clearly reading here.

She doesn’t understand the difference between a set back and normal lead times. She picked her bathroom last week and expected everything to be finished November? Does she think her followers are stupid?

How could anything be finished if things weren’t booked in or ordered!!!

100%. She is just lying at this stage. She never had a thing booked she just wanted the freebies to roll in. Even in that snipped of the spreadsheet she’s got electrics first fix but second fix is (TBA). I don’t get why as the electrician could rewire and then do second fix pretty quickly, and just come back to sort the oven and other built in electrics when the kitchen is fitted. It just makes me think she hasn’t got anything booked in at all.

just watched her vlog... 11 minutes of bleeping about with a Christmas tree and my god it’s the worst tree I’ve ever seen decorated.

Reactions: 5
I think she likes saying legals and architect and pretending she's a grown up. Em hun your getting builders in but waiting for it to be gifted. Grow up

That tree looks horrific in her vlog. She's so tragic. She can't get anything right

That tree looks horrific in her vlog. She's so tragic. She can't get anything right
It’s awful isn’t it. She didn’t pull the branches out properly, decorated one side and then threw the lights on after... and they were battery ones Rather than mains lights. So weird.

I think she likes saying legals and architect and pretending she's a grown up. Em hun your getting builders in but waiting for it to be gifted. Grow up
So true, I don’t think she even knows what she is talking about but saying legals makes her feel important. I hired an architect for my extension. It was not a big deal. i deal with professional people at work though so it’s not something that I feel the need to bang on about unlike Shel Boy.

The architect/legals part makes zero sense. Perhaps if she said planning permission that would. But I feel she has no idea what she yapping on about.

Reactions: 3
The tree?! She cannot be serious! She is the laziest scruffiest dirtbag I’ve ever come accross.

• Haha
Ok I have a confession, I thought you were maybe exaggerating about the tree as I had seen it in a picture behind her and it looked ok-ish but not a close up shot.

Just watched the video, Oh how wrong I was. I have tears from laughing so much at how awful this tree is and her dancing beside it all proud 🤣 there are lights hanging off the side in loop!

AWFUL is an understatement. What an absolute mess. I can’t stop laughing at it! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now you’re all making me feel like I’m missing out by not watching that orange dirtbags vlog. I’m going to bite the bullet just to see how much she’s fucked up decorating a tree.

Just watched the tree decorating portion, I’m pretty sure a 5 year old would have done a better job.
Also who really believes that she ordered 200 baubles 2 weeks ago that didn’t arrive. Stop with the lies Em, no one believes you would have paid for anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god her new reel is hilariously stupid. Putting the star on top of her 6ft feet apparently requires a piggy back from Matt. His head is literally level with the top 🤣

Oh my god her new reel is hilariously stupid. Putting the star on top of her 6ft feet apparently requires a piggy back from Matt. His head is literally level with the top 🤣
Absolute cringe. And she just did a vlog putting the tree up herself without Matt.

• Haha
Also who filmed it? Definitely hand filmed and in Tier 2 you aren’t allowed people outside of your household indoors. What a stupid thing to post!

Reactions: 8
Also who filmed it? Definitely hand filmed and in Tier 2 you aren’t allowed people outside of your household indoors. What a stupid thing to post!
Exactly, she has someone in her home filming this rubbish. She is breaking covid rules and incriminating herself at the same time.

Bet this isn’t a once off. She has likey been doing this all along. Would also explain why she only films in a tiny corner of her kitchen, to hide whoever else is there.

I really can’t believe this tree, I keep going back to look at it in absolute horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny how she can’t use google to find a PT. clearly on the beg for one. But why should a pt work for free??

also she’s not happy to go to gym or classes but meeting up with her influencer acquaintances in a ring shop and nail bar and restaurant was fine? What is her damn logic with any of this.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.