Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends all her time making out that she does so much for him...trips, surprises, baking etc but simultaneously makes him look like such a lazy useless prick. Its all a bit passive aggressive isn't it. She does all this stuff for him but he doesn't reciprocate so she emasculates him on all of her social media. Such an odd vibe. I hope they don't marry because its all a bit strange and toxic.

Reactions: 10
Toxic is the right word! If you love your partner and have an equal happy relationship you don’t put them down online!

the other weird thing is that everything is about HER. Her flat, her renovation, her happy place, her taking him away, her freebies, her family, her (family) dog, her business etc. She is always front and centre of every photo. I wonder if she realises how self absorbed she sounds. Yet he sticks around. Whole thing is bizarre, but can’t look away from the car crash!

Reactions: 8
4 bowls of cereal for dinner, nobody gifted you a meal today Em huh?
FOUR? Think of all the bleeping sugar, lol. I don't think I have ever eaten 4 bowls in one sitting. She is such a child. I bet she has no "idea" how to even meal plan or go grocery shopping. Pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Same, Ive never eaten 4 bowls in a row. yet she’s hosting some fitness and nutrition thing tomorrow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same, Ive never eaten 4 bowls in a row. yet she’s hosting some fitness and nutrition thing tomorrow?!
Why do companies contact her to host fitness stuff? She is not a qualified personal trainer.

Lool. Who does she think she is to give advice on electrical renos??

She’s doing it with some PT? Madness that you’d risk your professional reputation and attracting clients to get Ems opinion on anything fitness related!

Reactions: 3
Toxic is the right word! If you love your partner and have an equal happy relationship you don’t put them down online!

the other weird thing is that everything is about HER. Her flat, her renovation, her happy place, her taking him away, her freebies, her family, her (family) dog, her business etc. She is always front and centre of every photo. I wonder if she realises how self absorbed she sounds. Yet he sticks around. Whole thing is bizarre, but can’t look away from the car crash!
Agree with all of this so much... it's impossible to NOT watch. I'm fascinated by the way her brain works.

The way she talks about her partner really doesn't sit righ with me either. It seems emotionally toxic/controlling.

Relationships are meant to be about equal cooperation, not making out like you're the holy saint of your relationship and the other person is an inept slug who needs you to do everything for them.

And back to the 4 bowls of cereal thing.... that Story where she made Matt "chicken sausages and egg". There's literally TEN sausages in the pan. Who eats TEN sausages in one go????

Reactions: 8
Agreed @xyzuk1 I literally cannot stop watching it all unfold. Where is she going with it all 😂

The way she talks about her relationship, the reality is either;

a.Mat is as aloof, freeloading, unbothered, uncaring, as she makes him out to be

or

b. she exaggerates and just likes to put him down in public.

So whichever situation she is in, it doesn’t make her look good, she is either a doormat or a toxic witch.

Regarding the four bowls of cereal, I have my doubts, I think she just makes stuff up. I genuinely believe she is a compulsive liar.

She definitely exaggerates a lot. Her eating habits generally are concerning though. She rarely seems to eat vegetables if they aren't in a smoothie. So much cake/sweet stuff. Her poor teeth!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what CH is they are referring to? Not another sites she’s trying to blah jobs on?
I assume it is Club House. Like a peer ted talk platform thing where people are all invited or join rooms where there is a speaker or speakers. Club House itself is invite only as I am not on it that is my best description from speaking to others about it. There are issues with the spread of misinformation as alot of the ‘speakers’ are not qualified to speak on certain topics. Anoyine can create a room about a subject and and speak.

Reactions: 1
I assume it is Club House. Like a peer ted talk platform thing where people are all invited or join rooms where there is a speaker or speakers. Club House itself is invite only as I am not on it that is my best description from speaking to others about it. There are issues with the spread of misinformation as alot of the ‘speakers’ are not qualified to speak on certain topics. Anoyine can create a room about a subject and and speak.
interesting! So we can assume influencers are using it to set up ‘ted talks’ on how to shill and lie to their audiences. No wonder Em wanted an invite!

• Haha
Yes as far as I know anyone can create a room and pick a topic (Might be verified accounts that can apeak i.e most influencers who are verified on instagram/twitter/FB etc) . Iphone only at the moment. There will be speakers and it is very interactive so if enough people disagree with the speaker I think the tone of the room changes. On twitter there will be a hashtag and people continue the discussion on twitter either before or after the clubhouse room so if a room is big and gains traction you can usually pick up what has gone on from the discussions on twitter hashtag.

You need an knvite to join the platform but I am insure about if tou need to gwt an incite into the room discussions or if anyone can drop in.

Interesting to know what these influencers would be discussing amongst themselves. Especially as I can’t see how you can monetise off it. I may join and have a nosey.

Lets face it if you can’t drop aff links then Shel Boy will not be interested 😂

Reactions: 2
I know nail salons are shut by my god her nails are disgusting 🤢
As she is showing her hands she could at least remove the chipped gel and make them more presentable, especially as she is touching food.

I know nail salons are shut by my god her nails are disgusting 🤢
As she is showing her hands she could at least remove the chipped gel and make them more presentable, especially as she is touching food.
Agreed, they look disgusting and so unhygienic :sick:

That stories with her slopping ice cream in her mouth. Gross as hell.

• Sick
So she is in Josies flat! Just posted on her main Instagram.

Also on her home account she posted the other day saying she had this renovation built into the price of her house, basically saying she got 20k off the asking lmfao

So why on earth has she been posting Petersham nurseries like it’s in the next street to her. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.