Em Sheldon #6 crappy reels, begging for meals, repetitive swipe ups have no appeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine paying someone to advertise your company and said person telling all her Instagram followers that the design doesn’t fit because nobody thought to measure properly.
Is this on her private home page? Forgive me but I don't know about how sponsored stuff works but if she's being sponsored surely the page should be public? On a private page it won't be seen by as many people and therefore not good advertising? Tbh.. She's put me off buying from wickes altogether..

Reactions: 3
The insta post today - the dog in the video has been superimposed surely? My dog doesn’t react like that when I am walking behind him let alone exercising. 😬
I thought the same!! I'm sure she had that video up before but she cuddled the dog at the end. This one looked so fake!

The latest video on her feed getting Matt to film her picking up pancakes whilst fake smiling and pouting. She’s lost it.

Reactions: 4
The latest video on her feed getting Matt to film her picking up pancakes whilst fake smiling and pouting. She’s lost it.
She looks absolutely insane picking up those pancakes and closing her eyes pouting!!

• Haha
That BBC thing is so weird. What is she on about l. Drawstring being luxe? It doesn’t even make sense! She hasn’t even being doing the whole loungewear thing like loads of bloggers! So many have done it so well. If anything she is always in gym kit.

That BBC thing is so weird. What is she on about l. Drawstring being luxe? It doesn’t even make sense! She hasn’t even being doing the whole loungewear thing like loads of bloggers! So many have done it so well. If anything she is always in gym kit.
If anyone found her instagram page after seeing that all they’d see is her in dresses or gym gear.
She’s so desperate to jump on any opportunity to be relevant she doesn’t seem to clock or care how inconsistent she is.
Wait for her to update her blog to say “seen on BBC” like one of her awards that dates back to 2012...

I’m currently looking at apartments in London in zone 2, now you would think that no one is moving into London but I spoke to a estate agent yesterday and they said it’s still very competitive and the landlords are only taking off £100 a month max and that’s on studios that students usually live in, now you could say they are just saying this to keep people coming into the area who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Was looking in clapham and for a small one bed apartment they still want £1300-£1600 😂 the cheapest one close to the common was £1100 for a studio and it wasn’t the nicest, the thought of staying in a studio till possibly spring is putting me off 🙄.

so maybe Em thinks that she can get a lot of money for renting her flat in fulham when she doesn’t want to live there anymore.All these influencers want a flat in London and a huge house in the cotswolds.

Reactions: 1
Her IG stories are absolute garbage. I have never seen an "influencer" post so much PO box stuff in my life... that isn't a good thing. It shows she has no other content. How empty her life must be. When the PR gifts dry up she will feel very lost indeed.

I think she is buying followers.... just the other day I shared the stats and the daily numbers were all in the minus, and her monthly average was -1000. Now her followers are increasing...suspect.

Attachments

Last edited:
we’ve had two great suggestions if anyone wants to vote! Feel like the bath reference is to good to pass up hehe

Flat reno troubles and takouts galore, if only my bath could fit through the door

Hypocrisy and envy do not make her cuter, Shel’s only happy living in the future

Reactions: 2
we’ve had two great suggestions if anyone wants to vote! Feel like the bath reference is to good to pass up hehe

Flat reno troubles and takouts galore, if only my bath could fit through the door

Hypocrisy and envy do not make her cuter, Shel’s only happy living in the future
Bath defo

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok I will start new thread tomorrow so I have time to write an intro.

I saw this and laughed out LOUD. I’m in that age bracket and would not consult/look up to/be influenced by a single thing Zoe Sugg says or does. Her audience is literally 15 year olds. Because no self respecting woman would be following that shite. She wrote booked for young teens FFS and that crappy advent calendar. Grown women don’t need that tit, nor her sex advice.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.