Em Sheldon #4 stuffing her gob, calls it a job, we’re all sick of this orange slob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s just never okay to question someones credibility”. wtf is she on saying that? It’s perfectly fine to question anyone’s credibility, in fact we should do more especially anyone who is a public figure or has influence over an audience.

Reactions: 6
Bargain basement witch. I bet Tamara is dragged that Emma tagged her. Also 're the grandad tweets I really get the vibe that her grandad is embarrassed of her. I mean obvs

Reactions: 1
Breaking news. Emma has a “phobia” of the colour grey because she had a bad experience with a grey sofa. I’m sure people with actual real life phobias that are debilitating will be super pleased to hear this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Breaking news. Emma has a “phobia” of the colour grey because she had a bad experience with a grey sofa. I’m sure people with actual real life phobias that are debilitating will be super pleased to hear this.
Did it question her credibility??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably had to pay for it. Hated grey ever since as it was one of the only times she’s opened her wallet.
Obviously has traumatised her. Can't wait for her to get a really light neutral kitchen that stains immediately through fake tan/food/general mess.

Reactions: 2
She keeps posting all of these clean and airy spaces when all we've ever seen of her is that she lives like a pig!

Also her moodboards and vibe are so different to that interiors place that she visited.

Can anyone work out what is wrong with her nose? Is it the filter as it looks so misshapen and almost crooked now and I swear it didn't before.

Edit: Oh tit she has posted a video about this just now!!

Watching the vlog now! She says what she didn’t like about her nose but genuinely had never noticed any problems. The treatment is free, quelle surprise.

So 9 mins into the vlog she pops up a little note on the screen saying she had lip fillers too!!! So sneaky

Watching the vlog now! She says what she didn’t like about her nose but genuinely had never noticed any problems. The treatment is free, quelle surprise.

So 9 mins into the vlog she pops up a little note on the screen saying she had lip fillers too!!! So sneaky
Did we really need that note. It was so obvious that her lips are inflated. She’s going to end up looking like a budget version of one those Housewives of.... characters.

Sorry to say but she is rather unattractive. Her hair is like rats tails and her face looks like it is melting. She has no structure or definition to her face apart from her pointy chin.

Who was grossed out with her wart at the end of her nose! Talk about over sharing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I completely missed that the first time I watched it

I mean its up to her what she does with her face and I respect the transparency re the nose job (although I think she was pushed into doing it by people noticing her face had changed)... but why be coy about the lip fillers? Either you’re pro transparency about cosmetic procedures or not.

I mean its up to her what she does with her face and I respect the transparency re the nose job (although I think she was pushed into doing it by people noticing her face had changed)... but why be coy about the lip fillers? Either you’re pro transparency about cosmetic procedures or not.
“Part of me wants to say people shouldn’t lie about having stuff done, but I’m not gonna lie about having this done to my nose!” But she literally denied it when someone asked her about her lips, so so so odd.

Attachments

“Part of me wants to say people shouldn’t lie about having stuff done, but I’m not gonna lie about having this done to my nose!” But she literally denied it when someone asked her about her lips, so so so odd.
nothing in this woman’s life makes any sense does it! Everything is always a half truth.... can’t she just be straight? the lip fillers are so bloody obvious As well. If anything I think it’s drawn more attention to her nose as well. Whereas before, I literally didn’t notice anything

Is it just that her lips are now bigger on her face or does her whole cheek area also look puffy?

Also agree that people should do whatever they hell they want to if it makes them feel better. Yes I don't think there was anything wrong with her nose before but it isn't my nose! I wouldn't necessarily say that what she has done makes her look better either (in my opinion) but if she is happy with this new look then great.

What I do find annoying is when people get tweakments and then shill skincare without disclosing that fact. Because it is dishonest.

She did the lip disclaimer deliberately as it is so easy to miss but she can say she fully disclosed. Why not entitle the vlog my nose AND LIP filler journey or whatever. Why just the focus on the nose when the lips are so obvious (and the rest!).

Reactions: 1
She looks awful. Her lips are uneven.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.