Em Sheldon #3 lies on my blog, pretending i own a dog, swipe up I’ve got stuff to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue Em now googling travel corridor and acting like this is breaking news hot off the press 'omg are we allowed to go these places, and do that, like I really want to go to Greece and eat some tzatziki but should we be doing this' Although not really an issue for hyper-vigilant Em who won't even step foot in Sainsbury's at the moment.
yep can see her doing this in the coming days. Omg can I go to Greece? Then probably tagging airlines and hotels for a freebie.

She is absolutely trying to shade anyone who dares travel right now because she wants them to appear careless so she can appear lawful and vigilant. When infact, it’s her that looks like the complete head because she is so THICK. You left your house to drive to meet your family to see a dog. What part of essential travel was that, Em?! It’s becoming more and more clear why she has no friends, you can just imagine how needy and draining she is in real life. Exhausting.
nothing worse than Covid purists. If you want to stay in because you deem the risk too great, fine. But don’t judge overs, people went to the pub because the government said they could open with precautions. Ditto restaurants. Don’t blame people for going when they are open? Same for holidays. I’m not sure I would get on a plane right now but I’m not going to witch about other people doing that if they feel the risk to them personally is low. Also some people want to fly to see family or have a break. Peoples mental state is important too.

I can totally see why she has no friends. She must be so draining in real life with all her stupid questions and lack of knowledge about current affairs. She has shown that she leaves massive voice notes... the idea of a mate doing that makes me shudder. I would feel so burdened with being bombarded with messages.

Reactions: 3
I am having a proper shocker of a day. Trying to get a massive and difficult piece of work finished before a big meeting tomorrow and attempting to do it from home with the kids here and hubby who is still furloughed just lounging around and getting right on my tits. I'm properly in a bad mood. But then I look at Em and the fact that she actually messages herself about shoes and it brings a smile to my day. Thanks Em. You encourage me to smash what i'm doing. PS: Its actual work, not scouting around internet sales so I can link them and then send myself messages about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The baby talk 🤢🤢🤢 why is she trying to make the dog look at the camera? Why is she SO orange?.

Reactions: 1
Zhahahahha.

That is not how dogs work, Em. Jesus. The poor thing looks pissed off.
it looks unhappy being held like that.
On her insta stories she’s playing with it and the dog goes to bite the toy and she pulls one of her hands back suddenly. Definitely not natural with dogs is Em.

Reactions: 2
That poor dog. Its trying to get away from her.
Does anyone find it weird that at her age she was so desperate to go back to her mums house? Like I understand missing your family but she seems really immature like she needs to be looked after.

I agree, I miss my mum and dad and popped back to see them the other weekend. But I wouldn't stay overnight because I wanted to get back to my own home. it’s very rare that I would stay over these days as I wouldn’t want to impose myself and I also like my own bed! Em seems very childish. She’s like a kid with that dog picking it up and speaking to it in a baby voice. She’s always going on about her mum and family. She needs to wean herself off the teat and grow the hell up!

I agree, I miss my mum and dad and popped back to see them the other weekend. But I wouldn't stay overnight because I wanted to get back to my own home. it’s very rare that I would stay over these days as I wouldn’t want to impose myself and I also like my own bed! Em seems very childish. She’s like a kid with that dog picking it up and speaking to it in a baby voice. She’s always going on about her mum and family. She needs to wean herself off the teat and grow the hell up!
I agree. I love going home but do find I need my own space lol. She is like a child.
Speaking in a baby voice to a dog makes me glad it isn't hers. Trainers tell you that is the one thing you shouldn't do...as they often respond to high pitches with excitement and then the behaviour can get worse as time goes on.

Em needs to learn quickly you can't hold a puppy safely one handed with your phone in the other. She has it half dangling/ cradled under one arm with no support for its bottom.

Em needs to learn quickly you can't hold a puppy safely one handed with your phone in the other. She has it half dangling/ cradled under one arm with no support for its bottom.
Yep. If the dog twists the wrong way, it could really hurt its back. Or she could drop her... I did that with our puppy and holy tit, the guilt I felt was unreal. We rushed him to the vet as we were worried he hurt his leg/hip, thank goodness he was fine but was indeed a lesson.

Up and at it again with more absolute shite about her 'office'. Em, stop lying. And also if you DID have an office, you are allowed to be in there with other people as long as social distancing is maintained. The absolute drivel that comes out of this idiots mouth. How embarrassing that these are her 'thoughts'. On a more positive note, she doesn't seem to have had much paid work recently so maybe brands are realising what a liability she actually is.

Up and at it again with more absolute shite about her 'office'. Em, stop lying. And also if you DID have an office, you are allowed to be in there with other people as long as social distancing is maintained. The absolute drivel that comes out of this idiots mouth. How embarrassing that these are her 'thoughts'. On a more positive note, she doesn't seem to have had much paid work recently so maybe brands are realising what a liability she actually is.
She is absolutely delusional!!!!
The "office" really is just a room at her Mum's house, yes? What difference does it make it she is there or in her London house flat? Are we meant to believe there are stacks of documents and files and contracts waiting there for boss-babe Em to go through and sign and action? More likely a mountain of freebies and PR tat and the "work" is opening them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She goes on about how lucky people are for being able to isolate at home in the countryside... she was in Leeds and travelled back to London at the start of lockdown. For what? To sit in her grubby flat moaning that London is so busy she can’t leave her front door. There was nothing stopping her from staying in Leeds... she has no job to go to, no events to scrounge from, no freebie gifted press meals at restaurants. I’m struggling to find a reason why she didn’t just stay home?!

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand her lies about having an office, she’s never shown one and clearly it’s mummy’s house she’s talking about. Does she not understand how stupid she looks lying about everything?? It’s so damn weird.

its true she’s only really had free food or toothpaste so not really any decent paid work. I’m sure toothpaste companies wouldnt give that much to have their product featured!
She goes on about how lucky people are for being able to isolate at home in the countryside... she was in Leeds and travelled back to London at the start of lockdown. For what? To sit in her grubby flat moaning that London is so busy she can’t leave her front door. There was nothing stopping her from staying in Leeds... she has no job to go to, no events to scrounge from, no freebie gifted press meals at restaurants. I’m struggling to find a reason why she didn’t just stay home?!
I know right, she could have pissed off back to Yorkshire weeks ago, plenty of other young people did similar. The fact she’s moaned about London all this time makes me wonder why the hell shes moved there.

the puppy content today is dumb as well. Like doing burpees next to the dog. Like why?? Her grid photo of the dog only got 1400 likes which is less that some of her other photos. Looks like having a dog hasn’t resulted in the engagement she was looking for 😬😬😬

Uhm. This isn't a burpee. Her form is terrible. When she's in the plank on the ground her legs should be straight but they are bent...

She was looking at the camera half way through, clearly just decided to do some random burpees in front of the dog for content?! Just so weird, why is she unnatural with the dog?!

She is an idiot and useless with dogs. She shared a video of the dog jumping up and wrapping itself around her leg. Anyone with knowledge of puppies, knows you correct that behaviour by pushing them away (gently but firm) and saying no in a firm voice. They quickly understand and will stop but need correction and consistency. She just stands there stiff and awkward.

New flog / vlog from Shilly Shel.

bakes mini pancakes after a work out and eats them all with Matt.
go on the walk to Buckingham palace, it’s crazy that it’s empty apparently
they go and buy sourdough
eating the sourdough
matt finding pizza for their dinner via delivery app. Oh and she’s watching gossip girl
now they have had dessert delivered.
next day...making brownies. Films herself licking the spoon. They look flat and weird. Apparently they are healthy too. Plugs her ebook.
then she works out an says Matt is ordering their lunch via delivery app. More working out.
shows some placemats. Sorts kitchen cupboards.
Shows Greek salad. Appears randomly in pjs and talks about her nipple being out?!
the Greek salads cost seven pounds and she’s whittering on about Greek salad only costs 5 euros in Greece.(why not just make one??)
Now she’s says she’s doing some WORK! Eats six clementines a day too apparently.
its dinner time and they’ve ordered Thai. It’s healthy though guyzzz
Its world chocolate day but she doesn’t have chocolate (why not uber it em?) so she eats chocolate spread from the jar. Still in the same pjs she put on at lunch. described herself tapping away on her laptop. Sounds right in terms of looking for polyester to affiliate link.
its Tuesday, duck me. shes really done nothing since sat or Sunday or whenever this vlog started. It’s really dry, boring and painful to watch a person in their twenties living such a pointless life. Anyway she’s making cookies. She says they look so good. They look like the kind of hard dog poos to me.
Shes done a workout. Showered and tanned. Cleaner has been now making falafel with chickpeas from amazon. I don’t get it? Go to a supermarket or get a delivery!
falafel and now they’ve got some overpriced bread. They are sooo excited yadder yadder.
i think she’s making more falafels and now ordered some chocolate chips which she ate from the bag? I’m confused cant be arsed with all the clips of baking. It’s so dull.
She has make up on now To film.

oh here we go. She got a DM from someone else who doesn’t feel like London is home. And she says she needs to explore London more and be nicer to London. Now some tit about New York and how she wants to live there.
she says she grateful she lives in London and needs to show us more and explore more. Oh but the person that DMd her (we all know it’s em) also said home is where your family is. When she was in New York with her family that felt like home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 (wtf is she on)

now she’s making pasta. End vlog.

New flog / vlog from Shilly Shel.

bakes mini pancakes after a work out and eats them all with Matt.
go on the walk to Buckingham palace, it’s crazy that it’s empty apparently
they go and buy sourdough
eating the sourdough
matt finding pizza for their dinner via delivery app. Oh and she’s watching gossip girl
now they have had dessert delivered.
next day...making brownies. Films herself licking the spoon. They look flat and weird. Apparently they are healthy too. Plugs her ebook.
then she works out an says Matt is ordering their lunch via delivery app. More working out.
shows some placemats. Sorts kitchen cupboards.
Shows Greek salad. Appears randomly in pjs and talks about her nipple being out?!
the Greek salads cost seven pounds and she’s whittering on about Greek salad only costs 5 euros in Greece.(why not just make one??)
Now she’s says she’s doing some WORK! Eats six clementines a day too apparently.
its dinner time and they’ve ordered Thai. It’s healthy though guyzzz
Its world chocolate day but she doesn’t have chocolate (why not uber it em?) so she eats chocolate spread from the jar. Still in the same pjs she put on at lunch. described herself tapping away on her laptop. Sounds right in terms of looking for polyester to affiliate link.
its Tuesday, duck me. shes really done nothing since sat or Sunday or whenever this vlog started. It’s really dry, boring and painful to watch a person in their twenties living such a pointless life. Anyway she’s making cookies. She says they look so good. They look like the kind of hard dog poos to me.
Shes done a workout. Showered and tanned. Cleaner has been now making falafel with chickpeas from amazon. I don’t get it? Go to a supermarket or get a delivery!
falafel and now they’ve got some overpriced bread. They are sooo excited yadder yadder.
i think she’s making more falafels and now ordered some chocolate chips which she ate from the bag? I’m confused cant be arsed with all the clips of baking. It’s so dull.
She has make up on now To film.

oh here we go. She got a DM from someone else who doesn’t feel like London is home. And she says she needs to explore London more and be nicer to London. Now some tit about New York and how she wants to live there.
she says she grateful she lives in London and needs to show us more and explore more. Oh but the person that DMd her (we all know it’s em) also said home is where your family is. When she was in New York with her family that felt like home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 (wtf is she on)

now she’s making pasta. End vlog.
Holy tit.

I was going to watch and am glad I didn't. Her life is so void of anything. It is all about food. She can't see that is a problem?

How she surprised Buckingham Palace is empty? There are no tourists, you dolt and most people work real jobs during the day.

Her sole existence is shilling affiliate links and that is so sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.