Em Sheldon #2 Em Shilly Shel all she does is gym, eat, shill, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More affiliate links. Snore.

Can we report her? She is meant to declare AD in the actual video and mark it but she has not.

She also mentions her ebook which she should be declaring as an AD but doesn't.
Report away to the ASA, she’s already been given a warning.

Will she duck off with her morning thoughts, it’s the same old tit regurgitated 7 days a week. Her thoughts are pretty damn boring and also pretty bleeping stupid. Does she not realise that the curve has been flattened drastically so why is she still banging on about not knowing that CV-19 is over. Also if she is so scared about it why go and meet a puppy, why go for walks and runs and get Starbucks. None of that is essential. She really is a bleeping cretin.

Reactions: 2
Report away to the ASA, she’s already been given a warning.

Will she duck off with her morning thoughts, it’s the same old tit regurgitated 7 days a week. Her thoughts are pretty damn boring and also pretty bleeping stupid. Does she not realise that the curve has been flattened drastically so why is she still banging on about not knowing that CV-19 is over. Also if she is so scared about it why go and meet a puppy, why go for walks and runs and get Starbucks. None of that is essential. She really is a bleeping cretin.
I can’t fathom why she’s saying “I missed the part where we were told everything is safe again”. It’s not going to be safe until there’s a vaccine, which may be never. But as you say the curve has been flattened, infections are falling. Why would we not open up shops again? It’s like dumb influencers who are used to staying in their grubby flats getting freebies delivered can’t understand the need to get people back to work again. Funny that.

I mean she gets in a bleeping car to drive to see a dog...so she felt safe enough to do that and being in a car comes with inherent risks! As person in her twenties, being In the car is statistically more of a risk than catching Covid. But this thick idiot can’t fathom it.
Notice she’s not read a book since last week either, looks like that died a death.

And also self proclaimed LFC fan Em only posted one tweet about Klopp after LFC won the league after 30 years, surely if she was a fan she would have had more to say? But as we know, it’s more lies from the woman who will say and do anything for engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Notice she’s not read a book since last week either, looks like that died a death.
Em's interest in BLM has now been replaced by Gossip Girl.
Did she manage to read all those books and watch all those documentaries/films she told us to?

And the dog has had their first PR #gift.....

Reactions: 1
Her morning thoughts reveal how basic she is! I hope she keeps them up... I enjoy laughing at her!
Watching her get all that meat this morning was horrible. People starving and she will no doubt let it go to waste because all she eats is cake and takeaway. Disgusting of Morrisons to use a beggar like her to promote.

Her morning thoughts reveal how basic she is! I hope she keeps them up... I enjoy laughing at her!
Watching her get all that meat this morning was horrible. People starving and she will no doubt let it go to waste because all she eats is cake and takeaway. Disgusting of Morrisons to use a beggar like her to promote.
yep, she will never eat it. Will probably let it go rancid in the fridge and clear it out in two months. Shameful for Morrison’s to send her a box. She doesn’t need it, why cant she go to a supermarket? I don’t get it. It annoys me that cunts like Em in their twenties exist thinking they need grocieries delivered when vulnerable and elderly people need those slots. Just go to the supermarket like everyone else and pay for your own shopping as well.

she’s begging for ideas for her blog as well. Clearly completely out of ideas!

Em's interest in BLM has now been replaced by Gossip Girl.
Did she manage to read all those books and watch all those documentaries/films she told us to?

And the dog has had their first PR #gift.....
would love to know when she’s going to update us with her thoughts on all those books and series! Funny she’s got time to watch gossip girl but not watch the documentaries she told everyone else to! Very performative.

Hinting/begging for a toastie press now I see. She has no shame.

It is the same recycled garbage.
"Life is too short to be bitchy, you could die tomorrow." etc.
As life is so short, perhaps she should stop being a deceitful liar when it comes to ads/the dog/buying a house, etc, and start living an honest life.

Here we go, posted a hospital letter but still isn’t ready to talk about it. When she will she will raise awareness. The things she’ll do for attention.

Reactions: 4
Here we go, posted a hospital letter but still isn’t ready to talk about it. When she will she will raise awareness. The things she’ll do for attention.
indeed. And screenshotting the letter so that people message her about it. yet she’s not ready to talk about it. Makes no sense at all

indeed. And screenshotting the letter so that people message her about it. yet she’s not ready to talk about it. Makes no sense at all
Obviously we are all very happy to hear it is good news, but what has she achieved by all going on about this over the last couple of weeks? except attention of course. This is just going to be put into the pile of dramatic events she will cryptically allude over and over again promising to speak about when she is ready.... brutally murdered grandmother / abusive father / family almost losing everything
utterly pointless

Obviously we are all very happy to hear it is good news, but what has she achieved by all going on about this over the last couple of weeks? except attention of course. This is just going to be put into the pile of dramatic events she will cryptically allude over and over again promising to speak about when she is ready.... brutally murdered grandmother / abusive father / family almost losing everything
utterly pointless
yep you are right. She hints at all these things and says she will talk when she’s ready but never does as it’s too easy to keep the attention going by dropping references to things.

im sure she said went for a smear test maybe a few months back so I reckon it’s related to that. i think it’s fairly common for abnormal cells to be found which go for extra review. I’m not trying to say it wouldn’t be worrying but women need to know whats typical with the procedure and the chances of being referred etc so that it doesn’t become scaremongering and puts women off going. like I say it would be worrying, but I don’t think it’s right to hint about things on insta for attention, could be very triggering for some of her audience.

yep you are right. She hints at all these things and says she will talk when she’s ready but never does as it’s too easy to keep the attention going by dropping references to things.

im sure she said went for a smear test maybe a few months back so I reckon it’s related to that. i think it’s fairly common for abnormal cells to be found which go for extra review. I’m not trying to say it wouldn’t be worrying but women need to know whats typical with the procedure and the chances of being referred etc so that it doesn’t become scaremongering and puts women off going. like I say it would be worrying, but I don’t think it’s right to hint about things on insta for attention, could be very triggering for some of her audience.
I’m thinking a mole. I think you can make out dermatology in the letter. I’ve had two removed. All very common and I don’t know anyone make a fuss of a standard check up like she has. The last one the doctor said as soon as he saw it that it was benign, but removed it anyway because it was unsightly. I got a letter in the post a few weeks later saying they’d tested it as standard and it was benign. Job done, letter in the recycling, got on with my day. Of course sometimes there is cause for concern but honestly, she’s not gonna make anyone feel better, she will make them feel worse with her incessant flapping and dramatics. Leave it to the professionals.

Reactions: 5
She will likely never talk about it. The same way she drones on about how her dad was abusive and some day she will talk about it but never has...shes said that for 5 years

It is definitely dermatology. You can see the end of the word. Why does she have to be So dramatic about everything? She will scare people. I've had moles removed and checked before. She overdramatises everything, it is disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if she's has the letter for weeks and just said she hasn't for attention. She is an awful person

Why doesn't she phone the hospital and ask if they're taking gifts? Many aren't because of covid.

It is definitely dermatology. You can see the end of the word. Why does she have to be So dramatic about everything? She will scare people. I've had moles removed and checked before. She overdramatises everything, it is disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if she's has the letter for weeks and just said she hasn't for attention. She is an awful person

Why doesn't she phone the hospital and ask if they're taking gifts? Many aren't because of covid.
You’re right just checked can’t see the full word. Assuming it’s skin related as she’s been harping on about SPF a lot lately, I could be wrong.

Just ringing the hospital won’t give her any likes will it so that’s out of the question for her.

You’re right just checked can’t see the full word. Assuming it’s skin related as she’s been harping on about SPF a lot lately, I could be wrong.

Just ringing the hospital won’t give her any likes will it so that’s out of the question for her.
Also, she says if you're going through something scary to message her to talk. She doesn't give a tit. It is just another way to boost her engagement 🤑

Has she been told off from the ASA as suddenly she is really obviously marking her affiliates as ADS on her IG? Wonder how long that will last.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.