Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please post from her insta for those of us who are deleted please.

Reactions: 1
Sorry - seems she deleted, but basically she got Matt to film her on FaceTime to her mum and nan, and she was crying and saying - I love you , they said it back, then ems sort of sobbing and saying I love you and I wish I could make you better and then her mum and Nan awkwardly say I love you back and then just don’t know what to say to that … as if her Nan would want all her followers seeing that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow I missed this too. Thanks @Ralphy3 for the summary.
Doesn’t surprise me that she posted something like that as she really does not have boundaries.
I wonder who told her to take it down.
Why was she even filming that in the first place? Was that her first thought?? Oh let me ring my ill nanna but first I’ll get my boyfriend to film it.
It’s just unfathomable to most people to film that. When would you ever want to watch it back never mind post it on insta?? She’s not right in the head.

Reactions: 21
Sorry - seems she deleted, but basically she got Matt to film her on FaceTime to her mum and nan, and she was crying and saying - I love you , they said it back, then ems sort of sobbing and saying I love you and I wish I could make you better and then her mum and Nan awkwardly say I love you back and then just don’t know what to say to that … as if her Nan would want all her followers seeing that
Oh my god. She needs serious help.

Reactions: 11
Ah God I missed that too but this kind of just sums up what most of us were saying - that she uses really inappropriate, personal family situations as content. I can barely understand the recording of something like that, but also if her nan passed in June she's had plenty of time to think about what's suitable for sharing and what isn't, especially when you consider the speed she turns around other content (like advent calendars in August). How does a video like that seem like a good idea for sharing with 100k strangers?!

Surely you can't deal with grief when you're actively looking for ways to monetise it.

Reactions: 14
How can Matt do what she asks (filming her crying on FaceTime to her nan) and not think she’s a completely unhinged horrible person?

She isn’t normal. The things she will do for likes or fake sympathy from strangers is mind boggling. She needs help.

Reactions: 16
What on earth goes through peoples minds to film at moments like this? Her mind is just constantly on how to make content out of everything and how to make people feel sorry for her. Its really quite mind blowing.

Reactions: 9
It’s the behaviour of a narcissistic bleep. She’s an embarrassment and her mother needs to tell her to stop being such a self centred human.

Reactions: 10
Funny. I have a second IG account and and she has blocked that too now.
I look at her stories (but don’t follow) so suspect she believes that anyone who doesn’t follower her but views is on here commenting about her.
just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you, Emma!
Can only imagine the pillow talk between her and the golf sticks man. Must be riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she’s going to block anyone that doesn’t follow her, why doesn’t she go on private? As that’s basically the same thing!

Reactions: 8
News flash - she finally bought a coffee machine. No freebie this time!
A324A087-640F-478C-8092-4FB770A31003.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I love how she claims she can’t find her dream bed as well. More like no one is giving her a free one

• Haha
Do we think that Zapp company pay for her food orders? Given that every other day she uses it to post about all of the potential free food she’s getting when she is more than capable of paying. Literally starving people on the streets & in a cost of living crisis with full time workers & families struggle to put food on the table and this bint is potentially getting MORE free food?
think she for her fair share during the pandemic..

Reactions: 6
Em Sheldon ‘thinks’ the queue for seeing the Queen lie in state is going to get long. It’s already like 3 miles!! Why is she so dumb. Spends all that time on her phone but clearly never reads the news.

Her next idea is to use a blanket(?) to upholster her headboard. She complains fabric is expensive (boo hoo sure she can afford it, she just wants it free though).
Can’t wait to see this car crash.

No luck on the begging for a fence front either by the looks of things.
B7151B6C-2731-4A76-8E0F-1355EF4DA0AE.jpeg

• Haha
I am so here for seeing her manage to duck up reupholstering a headboard 😂
Also has she even bothered to google? Boucle fabric for upholstering is in multiple places at about £20 a metre2. It’ll be way less at any fabric place round yorkshire in my fabric buying experience. She’s only got a small bed, it’ll need what £60 worth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely a throw or blanket will have edge detailing and seams and stuff that you won't want for upholstering? Seems so wasteful too. I reckon at an indoor market you'd easily be able to get it for less than that. I just think it'll look so tired/dirty quickly and really date, especially given the makeup fake tan and who knows what she's usually throwing around, oh and the purple shampoo which she seems to wander round the flat with it in her hair! Looking forward to seeing this car crash unfold.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she decided to reupholster the bed because no one gave her a new one?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.