Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't hire a cleaner, it's a free #adpr cleaner - she wouldn't dream of paying for one out of her own money!

Reactions: 10
Her make up is always awful, wrong shade and cakey. Her hands were so pale in that clip yet foundation was about 5 shade darker.
as for those posts about Matt says a lot about their relationship really. If you can’t both be adults and agree some basics to run a household then what on earth are you doing.
She’s no better anyway, her wardrobes are full of rubbish and she never folds or hangs anything up. Kitchen full of crap and they put raw meat on the top shelf of their fridge etc. they are both a joke

Reactions: 8
Her wardrobe is bleeping disgusting from the bits she’s happily shared on YT to her 100k, I wonder who is worse for mess- I doubt he’s great but i don’t believe the person who accepts any and every possible freebie and is scruffy is better. She’s so condescending with the “our brains work differently but we’re doing it my way”. I’d put money on it that her owning the flat has come out of her mouth many, many times in his direction. Again, no defence of him as they’re both gross, but exactly where is he meant to store anything? Have we actually seen anything apart from that half painted outside cupboard and a squat rack in the leaking pod that’s for his stuff? An actual lodger😂

I can’t understand the makeup thing. It looks crappy. Don’t advertise crappy products. Don’t give products to crappy influencers that will put people off ever buying. She’ll never turn it down in case they don’t ask again.
Does she give a skin tone that is her at her most tan in the hope it manifests sunny travel? Does she match to her crappy filtered photo tones? Does she truly not see herself? Why does she use so much too? How does she manage to make everything look cheap and nasty and makeup look like dream matte mousse from 2005?

Reactions: 11
“Hopefully something comes up in the fall”

how about BOOK your own trip if you wanna see New York in the fall???! bleeping idiot. Absolute scrounger hanging around and putting her life on hold for a free bloody trip
6EA617EC-5774-424A-8D65-A2F52B704055.jpeg

what a sad life - so glad that if I want something I just go and make it happen off my own back and hard earned cash

these people pretend so hard to be rich yet don’t put their hands in their pocket to do something they wanna do
---
It was the concealer shade that got me - who goes darker than both their skin and foundation under their eyes?! No wonder she always looks a bit ill.

View attachment 2008724
This reel is actually horrific 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
UGH that's disgusting that she sits there waiting for freebies and free trips. These companies need to stop giving out freebies to these cheapskates. I would never spend money on products that were given for free to someone else.

Reactions: 11
So much wrong with the make up video.

Firstly, why is she doing her make up in her kitchen?
Secondly, she’s tagged the location as Mayfair. She doesn’t live in Mayfair.

Also, I’ve never met a single English person who calls autumn the fall. Such a wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loool. She served olives and truffle crisps with fajitas. How is she so bad at adverts?!! Why not serve them with antipasto?

Reactions: 4
Also in my mind this is so not wedding appropriate
I’m in no way a prude but that much flesh on show at a wedding is just not ok! Having said that, I really hope she has a wedding to go to soon and wears it - I wanna see the pics of her looking like a trollop!

Reactions: 12
Yuck! For someone who spends 99% of their day on social media, you'd think she would know what is trending in terms of make up. That look was straight up nasty. Literally the opposite of the glowy creamy looks that are on trend. A powdery disgusting flat mess. And the foundation over the lips is just gross.

Reactions: 5
I’m in no way a prude but that much flesh on show at a wedding is just not ok! Having said that, I really hope she has a wedding to go to soon and wears it - I wanna see the pics of her looking like a trollop!
It’s answering the “what should I wear to a wedding” question with a dress that is not suitable, and then continuing to point out it’s not suitable for me 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.