Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts so upper class and privileged but then doesn’t know why you use a decanter, and uses completely the wrong glasses for the drinks she is serving 😭 maybe next time put the espresso martini in a….wait for it….martini glass?
Yeah she was slagging Matt off for saying it let the wine breathe, dick head.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't this look suspiciously like a Charlie Bigham's container? Weird thing for a private chef to 'cook'.

Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 09.43.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That does look like a Charlie Bingham container! I imagine she has freebies that used for this stupid dinner.

I also noticed the main is referred to as ‘low syn’ isn’t that weight watchers language? Seems strange that you’d host a dinner party but specify the main has to be low in calories? What’s wrong with just having a normal bloody meal

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That does look like a Charlie Bingham container! I imagine she has freebies that used for this stupid dinner.

I also noticed the main is referred to as ‘low syn’ isn’t that weight watchers language? Seems strange that you’d host a dinner party but specific the main has to be low in calories? What’s wrong with just having a normal bloody meal
Sorry I simply do not believe that a former pastry chef at the Ritz would put on a basic takeaway menu like this. And then why would they not have a special dessert if the person's speciality is pastry?

Reactions: 14
What is with the tan tights and twirling 🙈. Does she not realise she comes across as such a wannabe snob ‘our chef was from the ritz’. It must be absolutely exhausting having to put on the exaggerated accent pretending you’re so high class with your Daylesford farm bits and bobs but she exposes herself as clueless using the wrong glasses or using metal utensils on Lecrueset. Honestly just be your normal self rather than this fake pretence. She’d maybe get more followers that way, I’d imagine most people just hate watch her now. You only have to look at her early videos to see she’s completely faking who she is

Reactions: 9
Sorry, I am quite new to this thread, just been reading along for the past couple of weeks. Is this what her kitchen used to be like? Because it's so much nicer than it is now 😭

Screenshot 2022-05-08 at 12.22.16.png

Reactions: 11
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has trouble getting on her instagram? It keeps saying unavailable, never said that before. I haven't had that with anyone else's insta!

Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has trouble getting on her instagram? It keeps saying unavailable, never said that before. I haven't had that with anyone else's insta!
How strange.. it’s loading fine for me!

ETA - My boyfriend has just opened his Instagram and mentioned it’s updated. Must be while they are doing something!

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I am quite new to this thread, just been reading along for the past couple of weeks. Is this what her kitchen used to be like? Because it's so much nicer than it is now 😭

View attachment 1251645
Welcome! Yep that photo is from the listing when she bought the flat. She bought the flat and immediately moaned about everything and claimed she needed to rip it all out. But in reality it was fine and the space was actually better without the big island. For a small London flat the kitchen is massive and then when she tries to host she can’t actually seat people due to the terrible design. She got her new beige kitchen from the company that did inthefrows (even though they are not friends anymore Shel still copies her!) and she also turned one bedroom into a wardrobe room so guests either have to sleep on the sofa or Shel let’s them sleep in her bed. It’s wild!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How strange.. it’s loading fine for me!

ETA - My boyfriend has just opened his Instagram and mentioned it’s updated. Must be while they are doing something!
Its been like this for just over a week!

Welcome! Yep that photo is from the listing when she bought the flat. She bought the flat and immediately moaned about everything and claimed she needed to rip it all out. But in reality it was fine and the space was actually better without the big island. For a small London flat the kitchen is massive and then when she tries to host she can’t actually seat people due to the terrible design. She got her new beige kitchen from the company that did inthefrows (even though they are not friends anymore Shel still copies her!) and she also turned one bedroom into a wardrobe room so guests either have to sleep on the sofa or Shel let’s them sleep in her bed. It’s wild!
Why isn't she friends with inthefrow anymore? what happened?

Reactions: 1
Does she have a separate living room as well? Or is the kitchen her only 'entertaining' space?

Does she have a separate living room as well? Or is the kitchen her only 'entertaining' space?
She does but she FILLED the room with the biggest sofa.

The original space is strange with the sofa there. She could have done with an architect coming over and advising her what to do with the space.

Yeah she ripped it apart the second she bought it. Remember when she lived in the flat? It was perfectly fine but she slagged it off constantly and it was a complete tip. I’ve seen bloggers with actual style do really nice things with a small space and garden. That type of content would have been better for her account & demographic too.

Reactions: 4
Those mini champagnes will have been from her bucket of freebies too. Imagine inviting your mates round and you just throw free tit at them. Then when they invite you back they have chosen and paid and put in effort for their turn hosting. How is she not mortified!

She is mad, her fashion advice is terrible.

Tell me you've never been to the races...

1652078820447.png

Ths is not really approipate for a graduation
1652078858196.png

• Haha
Once again showing she has zero class by suggesting that dress for the races.

How can one girl give me such second hand embarrassment on a daily basis 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1251645
The layout of the kitchen was a lot better before and instead of the island a table would of look much nicer (and been more practical for parties). The sink area was better as well as you had more room if anything all it need was a draining board. Em is really basic and a copycat so has to have the cheap marble/cream aesthetic that doesn’t require her to think for herself.

Ths is not really approipate for a graduation
View attachment 1253564
Who wears a dress that low cut to a graduation? Em really has no style.

Does she not realise she comes across as such a wannabe snob ‘our chef was from the ritz’.
That poor chefs career must be going down hill if he’s ended up in Em kitchen. He’s gone from riches to rags.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.