Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahah amazing. “you were matured” doesn’t make any sense ffs

also does she not realise the problem is her lick ass comments on everyone’s photos, not the fact she’s just following them? “You must be everywhere too!” yes but not shamelessly up everyone’s arse lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Millie and Liam broke up, she had commented on Millie's post saying "Just seen the news, hope youre doing okay"

LOOOL - what a bleep honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So glad she’s being called out it’s so embarrassing! You’re a grown woman commenting on z list celebrities Instagram/tiktok accounts like you know them. Pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuinely cannot understand why she’s commenting on all these people accounts? the comments are over familiar and a bit weird to be honest. She doesn’t known them why is she calling them gorgeous etc? Its like she’s hoping for a repost or a like?! Cringe.

Reactions: 18
So here for this call out of the cringey comments on every influencer’s socials! 😂
I’ve been keeping up with Jack Monroe getting outed off tattle as a grifter and was thinking how easily it could be done for Em too, though obviously deceptive in a different way. Genuinely I can’t see people supporting her brags and begs as we get more into this cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 10
Hopefully the only good to come out of this awful time will be the end of these greedy begs who get obscene amounts of ‘stuff’ & all for free.

Reactions: 12
Omg her comebacks to why she is arselicking everyone on IG 🤣 is she 12?

Reactions: 6
You don’t work in an office though Em you dimwit! And I hope the person asking this question isn’t an ‘influencer’! This is NOT smart casual! And your meetings aren’t an office job 🙄

Reactions: 13
You don’t work in an office though Em you dimwit! And I hope the person asking this question isn’t an ‘influencer’! This is NOT smart casual! And your meetings aren’t an office job 🙄
Imagine wearing a strappy dress to the office! It’s basically a beach dress she’s wearing. My office is “business casual” which translates as “suits without ties” - I’d be sent home in that 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
All the bullshit about those dresses would be fine when meeting her ‘clients’ hahaha so PR girls from brands then. Or other influencers. Just because people can wear what they want in creative industries doesn’t mean that’s the norm in most offices.
It’s honestly hilarious the tripe she comes out with. She should concentrate on dressing herself better before recommending to other people

Reactions: 14
All the bullshit about those dresses would be fine when meeting her ‘clients’ hahaha so PR girls from brands then. Or other influencers. Just because people can wear what they want in creative industries doesn’t mean that’s the norm in most offices.
It’s honestly hilarious the tripe she comes out with. She should concentrate on dressing herself better before recommending to other people
Yeah I won’t be taking fashion advice from someone who thinks it’s acceptable to turn up to a wedding in a dress that doesn’t even zip up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg… I can’t 🤣 the new top on her stories. Seconding the comment above, I will not be taking fashion advice from her. The top barely covers her nipples. She’s such a skank

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.