Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys she filming greasy McDonalds food on a bleeping chair? Then drops them all over the chair but leaves them and carries on filming? Why doesn’t she use her kitchen?! Why does she film in the most inappropriate places in the house? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Reactions: 14
Absolute mess. I love how she spills the greasy fried things and then Matt has to remind her to pick them off the stools. She really is an idiot

Reactions: 8
Just went to see what you were all talking about and the absolute melt has blocked me! Literally never even interacted with her posts other than view the odd story for the lols.
What an utterly pathetic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just went to see what you were all talking about and the absolute melt has blocked me! Literally never even interacted with her posts other than view the odd story for the lols.
What an utterly pathetic woman
She did this with my second account and I think she’s that devoid of anything going on other than having her phone glued to her hand 24/7 and spending her entire life on the Instagram app that she must go on who views her stories but doesn’t follow her and block them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d think considering how low her engagement is she’d try not to reduce the number of people that might like her posts. Even an accidental fat finger like is a like and the orange bleep should be grateful for every single one.

I really do hope her days of freebies come to an end soon because the moment brands stop giving her free shot she will duck off into obscurity and it won’t be soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does YouTube hate Em? Leonara Smee has 5k followers and 4x the number of views. I’m not really snarking. I’m honestly just shocked.

Reactions: 6
Her YouTube videos are just crap. I don’t think it’s you tubes fault that she produces rubbish content. Her vlogs are just confusing, she talks at hundred miles an hour, is annoying and doesn’t really do anything interesting. I’m surprised she still bothers making them as she cannot be making much from ad sense.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Em inspires repeat viewers where she’s so inconsistent.
She doesn’t stick to any topic enough to be seen as an authority and she doesn’t really have an audience that is keen to see what she’s up to more broadly. She’s been too lazy grabbing freebies to actually bother to think about why someone would watch her for 20 mins over someone else, and as a result, people don’t.
Even her content that should be applicable to people just searching for, say, reviews on a YSL bag or Bicester outlet misses the mark, users likely see part of one video and avoid clicking on her again because of the vocal fry, speed of talking, and how everything sounds like an ad rather than a review - these things can be significant on a platform where there are so many alternatives that are more considered and genuine. Add to that, no one is watching Em because they want to live like Em but all of her content has this angle to it and it’s so unappealing to a viewer in longer form media.

If you aren’t growing with your already engaged audience, if you don’t come across as genuine or if you’re not living a lifestyle people aspire to have (especially in the context of her peers!), who does she have left to get views from?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine it’s your “job” to ask yourself questions on your own social media platform?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just caught up on her stories. I counted 23 ads and AFF links over 14 stories. This is why she doesn’t get decent engagement - it’s just constant shilling and lazy shilling at that. At least other influencers have a go at creating content that isn’t just ads.

8 mentions in this one story. Surely the companies gifting/paying her aren’t happy to be crammed in amongst all the others?!
2DFD0CB5-172E-4FDC-A414-BE7F82CAE56D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to be reported for the try Zapp stuff. She always posts it as Ad Pr when she gets stuff but she clearly has an ongoing arrangement with them given the frequency that she gets stuff for free. Which surely makes every mention an ad?

Reactions: 11
I am ashamed to say I quite like the pearl bag for a wedding, but can’t bring myself to click on the link as I resent lining her pockets anyone know where it’s from x

I am ashamed to say I quite like the pearl bag for a wedding, but can’t bring myself to click on the link as I resent lining her pockets anyone know where it’s from x
If you‘ve managed to take a photo of it you can do a Google image search.

Reactions: 2
Omg this is hilarious!! ‘Clout chaser’ 💀 hahaha so accurate. Put down your phone EmShills everyone can see what you are 😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.