Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pod is such a disaster. Plus she admitted in a previous story that it was a mess because of Matt. Well if there is food or crumbs left around there then she’s just asking for trouble with ants and other pests. She’s such an idiot. She has no clue about common problems.

Reactions: 10
I’ve reread her pasta recipe multiple times and can’t figure it out.

when do you drain the pasta? Why do you add the spices to the pasta? Talks about leaving it to soak up the water but doesn’t say how much water is needed, and then mentions adding a spoonful of pasta water?
Am I being dim or? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve reread her pasta recipe multiple times and can’t figure it out.

when do you drain the pasta? Why do you add the spices to the pasta? Talks about leaving it to soak up the water but doesn’t say how much water is needed, and then mentions adding a spoonful of pasta water?
Am I being dim or? 🤣
You are definitely not being dim.
Sloppy Shel ‘recipe’ is pure trash. You’re right that it doesn’t even say when to drain the pasta or how much of anything to use!
Also I’ve never heard of cooking pasta in a pot for 20 minutes? Am I missing something because I normally make a sauce etc then boil the pasta for a few minutes, add to the sauce and serve.
Even if it is a thing, hers looked weird and tasteless. And pasta and green beans together?. No thanks!!

Reactions: 4
About to cancel my Skin + Me subscription because Shel is shilling it.

They’ve gone hard on the influencer advertising this week and it’s really knocked the brand down in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
I love how she said the pasta takes 10mins to make the recipe but says to boil pasta for 20mins

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she said the pasta takes 10mins to make the recipe but says to boil pasta for 20mins
I don’t get how she can even say how long to boil pasta for, surely you look at the packet of that pasta and do it accordingly. Not all pasta cooks the same time 😂

Reactions: 5
Pasta boiled for 20 minutes :eek:
Is it even still pasta after that amount of time?! Adding spices to the water?! OMG.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember Shel wrote a baking ebook 😂🙃 can’t imagine how bad the instructions were.
Probably add flour and eggs to a bowl and then cook for 1 hour 😂

Btw I watched her vlog and where she went to her friends wedding and got food poisoning. The bit where she talks about it she claims she’s been throwing up all night but is well enough to film herself? Also she said it wasn’t the food at the hotel (freebie stay) but doesn’t deny it could have been from her friends wedding. It’s so bad. How could you be friends with her after that?

They’ve gone hard on the influencer advertising this week and it’s really knocked the brand down in my opinion.
I did exactly that, there are a few sloppy influencers they are working with at the moment and I added it into the comments section when I cancelled

Reactions: 8

I use Dermatica, same concept and price but stronger formula and not shilled so much by influencers (I think?)

Reactions: 2
I did exactly that, there are a few sloppy influencers they are working with at the moment and I added it into the comments section when I cancelled
I fancied giving them a try as heard good things from friends but I absolutely won’t bother now.

If a brand is using influencers to effectively spam the market then it definitely cheapens the brand!

Reactions: 3
I use Dermatica, same concept and price but stronger formula and not shilled so much by influencers (I think?)
I tried dermatica before but it caused acne (and I never get spots). Thought it was just purging but it went on for months! I’ve not reacted at all to Skin+Me so it’s annoying I’ve had to cancel but I’ll go back to Medik8 crystal retinal.

Reactions: 1
I tried dermatica before but it caused acne (and I never get spots). Thought it was just purging but it went on for months! I’ve not reacted at all to Skin+Me so it’s annoying I’ve had to cancel but I’ll go back to Medik8 crystal retinal.
I'm going to give Dermatica a try, Skin & Me worked well for me but I was sick of seeing influencers marketing it and talking about using it in the morning

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen pretty much every influencers doing content for skin and me this week and it’s massive offputting. Why don’t brands realise that when you’re working with any and every influencer you’re actually putting people off

Reactions: 6
Still chuckling about her pasta recipe, she literally has no clue does she. It looked awful and I can't imagine it tasted any better.

Personally I am happy she's still on the beg for a coffee machine as that means no company has been stupid enough to gift her one (yet). Hopefully it stays that way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.