Em Sheldon #12 20+ aff links a day but engagement’s dying, will sloppy Em ever stop lying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s ready to abandon her Yorkshire hairdresser. She’s got excuses falling out of her mouth and over explaining why she needed a cut (no mention of why she wanted a colour as well) and couldn’t be in Yorkshire

Reactions: 5
I think she’s ready to abandon her Yorkshire hairdresser. She’s got excuses falling out of her mouth and over explaining why she needed a cut (no mention of why she wanted a colour as well) and couldn’t be in Yorkshire
Maybe they asked her to start actually paying for their service and not be such a greedy beg for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Baffles me what any hairdresser gets out of giving her free cut and colour when her hair looks so awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her last story - Just need to ‘order’ ice? Order ice?
Last time I checked is water… that you put in the freezer… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look what’s just popped up on my Instagram 🤢 slimfast balanced breakfast my arse, she may as well be promoting BooTea
45F501BE-B462-42AA-9B21-6471465E52F9.jpeg

• Sick
I’m so sick of this girl. She isn’t even as funny bad as she used to be, now I just feel like I’m watching a grift. 3 ad meals out a day? Free haircuts, gym trips, holidays, cheap clothing. I’m looking at so many people in this country stressing about the cost of living and this absolutely useless girl is bragging like THAT is the job. There’s not a single brand she’s worked with that I’d go near anymore & I’m getting sick of basically hating someone that just continues to steal a living with no repercussions. I don’t get how the people facilitating this sort of thing could feel good about their work.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m so sick of this girl. She isn’t even as funny bad as she used to be, now I just feel like I’m watching a grift. 3 ad meals out a day? Free haircuts, gym trips, holidays, cheap clothing. I’m looking at so many people in this country stressing about the cost of living and this absolutely useless girl is bragging like THAT is the job. There’s not a single brand she’s worked with that I’d go near anymore & I’m getting sick of basically hating someone that just continues to steal a living with no repercussions. I don’t get how the people facilitating this sort of thing could feel good about their work.
Couldn't agree more with this!

Reactions: 1
The stories in the last couple of days are horrifying aren't they. She gets her groceries for free as well as the gym, restaurants and her haircut. Can't she see how badly this comes across, especially at the moment. Who the hell wants to spend money in these places when she gets it all for free? I just don't get this strategy either. That place she went to last night, does she expect that people watch her stories and go 'oh wow, what a great place that Emshelx ate in for free! Lets go and spend our hard earned money there'! She's worried her friends are all secretly mad at her. Hon, they probably are. Because you are a begging lowlife.
Wine in a can being advertised today. I mean seriously.

Reactions: 14
Flicking through her stories 90% are ads. it’s always a jumble as well, going from a plastic jug to wedding guest dresses (including inappropriate white dress) and grocery deliveries. It’s exhausting viewing it.

I used to get annoyed but there’s no point, she’s a sloppy beg who would advertise cream for piles if it paid enough. She has no morals or intention to make her work any better. Unfortunately this is the society we live in now where someone so greedy, gross and wasteful can make a living out of doing nothing. She’s just a bad human being and I have always got bad vibes from her, as clear there’s a nasty and wasteful person there. Her life revolves around filming every freebie she shoves her in her filler filled gob and lying about every aspect of her life to make herself seem more special/important. If you watch Emily Canham Disney vlog you’ll see what an attention seeking narc she is. I’ve got to the stage where I watch purely to see what new low she will hit next.

Reactions: 12
She’s disgusting.

There’s no cohesion to her account either - it’s just shilling whatever is thrown at her. Doesn’t matter if she doesn’t like it or isn’t their target market, if it’s free she will have it.

To say she gets so much for free and has access to all these ‘high end’ services she looks grubby, cheap and unkempt all the time. Gutted.

I can’t think of one likeable feature about her. I don’t say that about a lot of people so ouch, Em.

Reactions: 9
The stories in the last couple of days are horrifying aren't they. She gets her groceries for free as well as the gym, restaurants and her haircut. Can't she see how badly this comes across, especially at the moment. Who the hell wants to spend money in these places when she gets it all for free? I just don't get this strategy either. That place she went to last night, does she expect that people watch her stories and go 'oh wow, what a great place that Emshelx ate in for free! Lets go and spend our hard earned money there'! She's worried her friends are all secretly mad at her. Hon, they probably are. Because you are a begging lowlife.
Wine in a can being advertised today. I mean seriously.
Which supermarket or company is gifting her groceries?! In the current world, where many families are struggling to make ends meet, that is disgusting l. But hey ho, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by her anymore.

Reactions: 7
Which supermarket or company is gifting her groceries?! In the current world, where many families are struggling to make ends meet, that is disgusting l. But hey ho, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by her anymore.
We need to find out and complain. Absolutely disgusting and unethical.

Reactions: 4
Its not a supermarket, its a delivery service called Tryzapp which is basically like ubereats but just for groceries. She never seems to actually do a normal food shop, just orders random tit from Tryzapp for free. So wasteful in so many ways. And absolutely hideous in todays climate.

Its not a supermarket, its a delivery service called Tryzapp which is basically like ubereats but just for groceries. She never seems to actually do a normal food shop, just orders random tit from Tryzapp for free. So wasteful in so many ways. And absolutely hideous in todays climate.
As one of the other people who post here says (I can't think who it is)...She's just a bleep.
Enough said.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She left her grubby washing out at her party 🤣🤣🤣 sloppy shel again

F62FAA2B-DA61-4D2D-B42A-E25B2E034510.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
For all she brags/lies about growing up in a wealthy family (e.g. family rangey, pretending she lived in Harrogate etc) she clearly wasn’t raised very well was she? I had a troubled upbringing but even my mother wouldn’t dream of leaving washing out on the maiden ? My mum taught me to clean before guests and always offer food and drink! I was taught how to clean and cook for myself unlike this disgusting slob. I was even taught basic manners which she hasn’t been either. She has literally no shame with accepting free things, for me that is embarrassing. Yes accept maybe some gifted items like makeup etc but the thought of accepting free food is shameful! Either Mamma shel spoilt this girl rotten to the core or didn’t teach her basic life skill perhaps it was both.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would think fair enough if a restaurant/food service gave her a meal in return of a full, comprehensive review: menu breakdown, what service was like, decor etc, or if she even - shock horror - did this herself and paid for a full meal and reviewed it. It's the fact that everything is free; her porridge oats in jars, her protein bars, lunches, food deliverys from that Zapp thing, then dinners out at least 4-5 times a week for free. All this while begging for recommendations aka freebies on her account, while a huge group of the country are struggling to feed or even heat their houses. Notice there's been no mention of the king sized bed in a while, probably as bed companies have seen how wasteful she is with the double she received and now wants rid.

No wonder her engagement is so poor. The vast majority of people viewing her stories have probably had to think about changes to their weekly shop in order to be able to afford it, all while she's bragging about freebies left right and centre. I don't know how and why brands work with her, surely they see there's no loyalty or love for their brand. She doesn't even follow the majority of the brands she does ads for.

I've gone on a rant but you get the idea!! She needs to start reading the room.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.