Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she didn’t run the bath. Just sat in it for the photo. Her hair looks straggly and wrecked too.
when does her hair ever look good? Just goes to show, she has top of the range tools and hair products (all for free, never to forget) and her hair is still tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is a knock at the door “goals”? Is it because it’s more tit being dropped off at her bottomless pit of freebies? And which is it Em, an ad or did you “buy” them? She is bizarre! Sure the last thing she actually bought with her own money was the black YSL bag for content purposes that she returned!
D896C2EC-1B22-46AA-BD5F-898159D0ADDB.png

Reactions: 5
'The most goals knock at my door' is blowing my mind with how stupid it sounds. Just say something vaguely normal like 'The best knock at the door'!!

Reactions: 10
Is she seriously trying to say that getting a tenners worth of yoghurts (that will probably end up in the bin) is goals? She is off her nut. She is actually getting worse! I think she genuinely believes her own lies especially about living in Canada. Expat!! Lol.
She has nothing going on hence why she is still posting content from her trip to Paris and showing her manky dinner along with a gazillion links to tit she doesn't own.

Reactions: 13
No words

ETA: ‘#expatlife’ 🙄
given she’s ‘learnt’ the most stupid and basic tit its obvious she was there for 5 minutes! 🤣 They don’t have prawn cocktail crisps?? Omg. IMAGINE. why would you even expect Canada to have prawn cocktail crisps for ffs. They don’t in Spain, greece, italy etc?
I bet they don’t have picked onion monster munch either…. Does that make me an expert on canada??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long was she there for? I’m sure I read she dropped out or something?
I read through old threads a few months ago and I’m sure it was a matter of a few short months. Started September and was back by December I think? I really believe she’s told the lie so many times she’s created this whole made up scenario in her head. I think she has some undiagnosed issues.

Reactions: 7
I saw her in person before the pandemic and she is really plain in real life. But walked around with her nose in the air like she was really important.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Twitter came up in my suggestions and her engagement on there is abysmal...1 or 2 likes on most things. I have more and I have like 150 followers lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her in person before the pandemic and she is really plain in real life. But walked around with her nose in the air like she was really important.
That’s because she’s a bleep. An ugly bleep at that.

She thinks she’s better then everyone because she’s bought a FLAT (yes a flat Em, not a house) in London like somehow that makes her better then most. As I’ve said before, if I got everything in my life for free from food, holidays, clothes, make up, holidays, beauty treatments, appliances, home stuff I would be a property magnate with millions in my bank account.

Reactions: 5
What did she do before this? Other than work in all saints? Do you reckon she could get a normal job at all?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s only mentioned working at Morrisons and all saints as a teen or in uni? She’s never held a proper full time job as she left uni and just carried on with social media.
I don’t think she could get a job. She’s too selfish and self absorbed. Wouldn’t turn up on time and would have a daily drama about someone not replying to an email, being blunt with her or not being her friend. She could never take feedback. She’d be a bleeping nightmare to manage!

Reactions: 10
God, can you imagine doing a performance review with someone so useless and so oblivious to it? She's work shy so I dont think she'll make a move to a normal job, I think she's going to try and stretch it out as long as she can even though IMO she's on borrowed time already.

If I was Em and lacking in all the skills she is, I'd take advantage of my position now and look to get into a social / marketing team at a brand that works with influencers. I'd learn from people that know what they're doing, do influencing on the side (and use that fact to explain the reduction in collabs rather than it being obvious that I'm a dick that has burned bridges and my content is too poor to warrant repeat ads), develop an understanding of what my audience actually is and what's important to them to build my engagement, work hard to develop a decent reputation in the industry that has nothing to do with being a cheap beg or sloppy.

Anyone but Em & her 'staff' could turn the ship around.

Reactions: 13
God, can you imagine doing a performance review with someone so useless and so oblivious to it? She's work shy so I dont think she'll make a move to a normal job, I think she's going to try and stretch it out as long as she can even though IMO she's on borrowed time already.

If I was Em and lacking in all the skills she is, I'd take advantage of my position now and look to get into a social / marketing team at a brand that works with influencers. I'd learn from people that know what they're doing, do influencing on the side (and use that fact to explain the reduction in collabs rather than it being obvious that I'm a dick that has burned bridges and my content is too poor to warrant repeat ads), develop an understanding of what my audience actually is and what's important to them to build my engagement, work hard to develop a decent reputation in the industry that has nothing to do with being a cheap beg or sloppy.

Anyone but Em & her 'staff' could turn the ship around.
Yeah she could literally do what Katie snooks did /does? When she worked with gleam,
Not sure if she does any more. What did she even do for uni? Surely her degree will look good on her CV, plus having a big girl jobs will make her leave the house and stop with out like 7 times a day… no wonder she’s so unrelated now. Her boyfriend also needs to get a bloody job! Their dynamic is weird, no one needs to spend that much time with another person.

Reactions: 3
Hair curling tutorial 😂😂😂😂

no thanks babe, I’ve seen your hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How does her hair manage to look greasy and dry at the same time. Girl reeeeeally emphasised how much she wants us to “click below”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.