Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her issue with being called Emma? I’ve seen her on twitter a few times ranting off about people emailing her calling her Emma. Surely in a professional capacity she should be expected to be called by her full name not a shortened down version? I’d certainly not feel comfortable sending a work email to someone called Kyle and calling him ‘Ky’.

Reactions: 3
She’s doing the exact same pose in every one of those photos 😂😂

Her face looks so different now. She’s ruined herself.

Reactions: 10
She’s doing the exact same pose in every one of those photos 😂😂

Her face looks so different now. She’s ruined herself.
Could have replaced her with a cardboard cut out 😂

Imagine ruining your face because you couldnt bear to turn down a freebie filler?! It’s aged her so much

Reactions: 7
From this blog post it actually looks like she was one of the bigger northern bloggers! She really screwed up her career didn't she!

Also that hair :LOL:

I love that she wants to look as skinny as possible so stands side on even when someone is next to her so she has her back to them!!

• Haha
What the duck is going on with the hair?? She’s just so unfortunate looking, fillers or not. Definitely hit the ugly tree!

Reactions: 8
Matt wore her slippers and watched football guys omg Saturdays at Em Shel Home are so wild!

• Haha
So vile I did not need to see lodgers feet! 🤮🤮🤮

Also does anyone need fashion inspo for these cold January days? What about a jumper, shorts and heeled mules? Or a knitted short sleeveless dress and heels?? Maybe winter boots, but don’t forgot to pair them with a mini skirt and your bare legs… cos who needs to dress for the cold?!

Honestly no wonder she can’t grow her account. It’s three degrees out and she’s wearing ridiculous outfits. I honestly think 99.9% of the stuff she wears is horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mental that an almost 30 year old is repetitively calling gold clubs ‘sticks’ - it’s making me die every time she writes it.

• Haha
Wow. She is vexed about lodger getting some outdoor storage isn’t she? Two days of stories about it 🥱 maybe she doesn’t know they are called golf clubs? She seems to hate lodger having a hobby too. Perhaps she’s jealous he gets out of the flat of freebies and does something whereas she stays in ordering jerky on tryzapp.

I see shes liked more Molly mae tweets on twitter. Fiat 500 through and through. Come on Em you have the same 24 hours as Beyoncé hun, why hasnt your follower count grown?? Maybe you just didn’t work hard enough 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So vile I did not need to see lodgers feet! 🤮🤮🤮

Also does anyone need fashion inspo for these cold January days? What about a jumper, shorts and heeled mules? Or a knitted short sleeveless dress and heels?? Maybe winter boots, but don’t forgot to pair them with a mini skirt and your bare legs… cos who needs to dress for the cold?!

Honestly no wonder she can’t grow her account. It’s three degrees out and she’s wearing ridiculous outfits. I honestly think 99.9% of the stuff she wears is horrible.
She's anti inspiration to a lot of people, but even those that haven't followed her long and might be cookie-collecting-ad-aff-clickers don't give a tit about summer fashion right now.
The more I see her the more I dislike her (no, Em, it's not jealousy - could not be further from it, you'd not pay me to live your mucky life). I always wish her thread here was more popular and moved quicker because I feel like I've got something to say/critique about nearly everything she posts lately - how can she be THIS bad at her job and still able to make money to keep it up? If she lost her account tomorrow she'd not be able to claw even 5% of her following back, especially if it meant ads stopped since that is her sole content.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t Matt just tell her they are called clubs? Honestly it’s like she enjoys making a tit of herself!

I think she maybe has a handful of stans and that’s it. Does anyone here know any other influencer that does ads for such a random selection of brands? Raisins, rice, random collagen? I don’t so I find it so weird. Others seem to be advertising fashion and jewellery brands, well known skincare etc

It is fascinating that she makes money out of being this bad!

• Heart
It’s genuinely interesting how someone so bad at Instagram is able to make a living from it. The quality of her content is objectively awful compared to her peers. I wonder what narrative she gives herself to be honest. Does she actually think her content is good and it’s just the public / instas fault that she doesn’t have more followers? Or maybe she knows the content is bad but can’t be arsed to try harder given she has earned money from it so far? I’d love to know.
Someone came on here and said she’s in with a lot of PR people so clearly she’s sucked some arseholes to stay on PR lists and get work.
I assume most people don’t know who she is or are just indifferent to her but you’re right there is so much to say about what she posts!!

This girl is soOoOoO busy with her work on a Monday morning that she’s travelled over an hour and a half for a swim… wow pretty sure us full time workers can’t do stuff like this? Or even so if she arrived last night.. this is what you call work is it? Nice..
Trying so hard to be a Josie it’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s genuinely interesting how someone so bad at Instagram is able to make a living from it. The quality of her content is objectively awful compared to her peers. I wonder what narrative she gives herself to be honest. Does she actually think her content is good and it’s just the public / instas fault that she doesn’t have more followers? Or maybe she knows the content is bad but can’t be arsed to try harder given she has earned money from it so far? I’d love to know.
Someone came on here and said she’s in with a lot of PR people so clearly she’s sucked some arseholes to stay on PR lists and get work.
I assume most people don’t know who she is or are just indifferent to her but you’re right there is so much to say about what she posts!!
It really is crazy isn't it! Does she think her own content is as good as others? is this what her mum and brother tell her?

And the fact that she flexes that she has 2 full time staff! Hon what are these staff doing?! She couldn't even do vlogmas like others who have no staff or one part time!

Reactions: 11
It really is crazy isn't it! Does she think her own content is as good as others? is this what her mum and brother tell her?

And the fact that she flexes that she has 2 full time staff! Hon what are these staff doing?! She couldn't even do vlogmas like others who have no staff or one part time!
Would LOVE to know what their working days all look like when she has so few ad partners where she’s run through them and none are keen to repeat (no matter how obvious she makes her interest with her “past ad partner” posts). Surely her mum isn’t sending her aff link suggestions?!
I do content creation so I feel pretty confident saying her content doesn’t even show 1 persons part time work let alone 3 people full time

I guess if a brand employs an agency for PR it's because they don't have the skills/knowledge in house. PR agencies take advantage of this and just show the brand follower counts. By the time it's become apparent to the brand that the conversion rate is negligible, the agency has already been paid. I suspect she gets one chance with a brand these days before they move on to someone more useful. Only a matter of time before she's exhausted these first-time chances for good.

I should think she's going to hang on to the London flat as long as possible to take advantage of the rising house prices and then move back to Yorkshire. The trouble is, she'll have no anonymity in Yorkshire and will be scared to show her face in the decent restaurants. Everyone in Leeds knows how useless and fake she is and she'll be a laughing stock with that faux posh accent - bye bye influencer dollar.

So she’s gone to soho farmhouse for another birthday trip 🙄 talk about dragging it out. She’s desperate for content right now.
As for sitting in an outdoor bathtub in Jan on a Monday night, that is really not goals or inspirational. Just seems odd to be honest😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.