Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ so defensive - I donā€™t know why she lies so much when is clear to anyone with eyes that only 2 stools fit flush under the island.. the third butts up against the end panel with 1/2 a overhang and donā€™t even get me started on the fourth. What a mess!
Good spot, I hadnā€™t noticed that but youā€™re right, one of the stools sticks out and hits the end panel. I assume if she wedges all three stools together they might fit, but not if they were being used by actual humans.

For me, bar stools round an island are casual seating like whilst youā€™re waiting for dinner to cook. And she claims comfort is important but theyā€™re low backed and no arm support so thatā€™s bollocks. They are like big Lego blocks of boucle!! She claims she has a dining table but it doesnā€™t fit (another measuring duck up then!) but surely she knew as soon as she put an island in there was no space.

Itā€™s not that controversial that she needed multiple stories to address it šŸ™„šŸ™„ but for the size of flat and kitchen I think itā€™s madness thereā€™s no where to sit properly. But she also made it a 2 bed flat so we all know sheā€™s not got a clue what sheā€™s doing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m cackling at how defensive she is about some bar stools šŸ¤£ expensive ergonomic bar stools (with zero back support so not actually designed to spend time sat on), got it. If itā€™s perfect why bother with an indoor bistro set? Canā€™t wait to see it crammed in next to the dentist waiting area! #goals! Where the hell does she think the other 4 seats round the island go? In front of the oven & next to the sink? Unable to tuck under so in the way of her dumb little kitchen show offs where she just walks next to the cabinets?

Why continually announce you canā€™t measure anything and nothing fits in the little flat? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think the dining table sheā€™s referring to is the one she has in the pod sheā€™s using as a desk. I remember thinking it was weird when she said she would put it outside eventually, as it was obvious it wasnā€™t designed to be an outdoor table.

ive had breakfast bars etc before and we did end up eating around them a lot (although we didnā€™t buy huge chairs and wedge them in like that) - but she should just be honest and say it was a compromise - either they had space for a dining table or an island and they wanted an island. She will put people off being so defensive all the time (online and irl!) and pretending she can fit dining tables, millions of chunky bar stools and king sized beds when itā€™s clear she canā€™t. Just be honest about what the space is lol, thatā€™s what people are interested in

Reactions: 5
She's so materialistic isn't she. Like she's never content with what she has, always wants another X or Y. Like the dining arrangements are fine, but she maybe wants something else as well.

Those stools are just so big and ugly and totally impractical for a kitchen!

Reactions: 6
She only wanted an island because it looked good on insta and to shoot her content against. She will have given zero thought to practicality. Nothing wrong with an island if that what suits someone best, but you would measure up to check how many stools etc before ordering the kitchen because thereā€™s a max number that will fit. And know that you are forgoing a dining table as literally no space. Itā€™s just funny how she claims she wanted both but things donā€™t fit. As though its someone elses fault.

for another perspective hereā€™s Tiffany from Made In Chelsea flat. Which is in the same area as Em and similar layout I assume. The back extension has got to be a similar size. With a smaller kitchen sheā€™s still managed to get in a sofa and dining area (albeit pushed up the wall). She also doesnā€™t have those double doors to another room which has given her a much better layout than what Em has.

Attachments

Last edited:
Clearly someone has spent the afternoon reading her thread on here and got defensive. Sheā€™s such a thin skinned bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked at her stories on Emshelhome today but I donā€™t follow her and have never messaged her and sheā€™s blocked meā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
soooo defensive.
And saying she can put her other bar stools the other side to sit. Yeah but thereā€™s no overhang so it would be uncomfortable as duck! Your knees jammed up against the counter then having to lean over. She really has zero clue
Why does she care so much what other people think? get a life em. Them chairs are not made for comfort and look uncomfortable even looking at them šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„. Again lying to herself and everyone else that she can fit a bistro table into that tiny kitchen area šŸ™„šŸ˜‚. Em you donā€™t have any ā€œbig spaceā€ in your tiny flat. You also didnā€™t have a choice to have a dining table as one wonā€™t fit, so itā€™s easy now to say you didnā€™t want one šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„ and you cannot comfortablely fit bloody 8 people around that Island as itā€™s literally NOT huge omg she lies about such strange things.

• Haha
I looked at her stories on Emshelhome today but I donā€™t follow her and have never messaged her and sheā€™s blocked meā€¦
Is your Instagram name the same as your handle on here? Iā€™m pretty sure she searches and blocks because she did it with my old account. More proof she reads every comment about herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is your Instagram name the same as your handle on here? Iā€™m pretty sure she searches and blocks because she did it with my old account. More proof she reads every comment about herself!
My tattle username is irrelevant to my life and doesnā€™t match my insta name.. just searched on insta for it and some poor cats going to get blocked by Em on my behalf then šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
The thin skinned orange liar will randomly block people if the view her stories but donā€™t follow her or it looks like a burner account. Sheā€™s done it a few times to me and itā€™s no skin of my nose to create another one.
She goes on blocking rampages when sheā€™s spent time on here and realises what a bleeping embarrassment and laughing stock she is to most people with an iota of intelligence.

Sheā€™s too think skinned and defensive for the social media world, Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s lasted this long.

Reactions: 12
Ugh my Tattlersā€¦I cannot afford to snark on another guru insta blogger but I stumbled on this fine specimen today via Freddyā€™s video. I actually really like(d) the kitchen. That is until I went to her instagram and I see that Em has ripped out a brand new perfectly nice and expensive kitchen. So many small upgrades could have happened (either replacing the countertop only, or just laying new floor, or replacing the cabinet knobs). Instead of just tearing out and wasting. Terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nope itā€™s completely different!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The chairs could be nice but they look awful how sheā€™s used them and with how many sheā€™s bought. The girl has all the gear but no idea as we say in Liverpool. She really does not know how to decorate or design.

View attachment 997396
Eurgh, the way she tries to use the word aesthetic really bothers me!
Em thinks the Oxford dictionary meaning for aesthetic is ā€˜instagrammableā€™ - this woman has absolutely no idea about design concepts. Her dress sense is an absolute muddle of cheap tack so itā€™s no surprise her home interior choices are tit and completely lacking any thought. Everything she does is with minimal effort and itā€™s only getting worse as she gets older. Sheā€™s almost 30 and is the epitome of basic Cosmo girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.