Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't mention any problems and doesn't let you see the name in the link. Ugly ccow

Reactions: 6
Just watched some of her birthday vlog because I don’t like giving this woman views but she called the Minster a Cathedral 🥴 I live in York and it’s so embarazzing that she claims to know Yorkshire inside and out and calls the minster the cathedral several times. It literally states minster all over the signs etc.

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird isn’t it. I mean isn’t this how influencers get brand deals? By actually mentioning products and showing they work? And then the brands get in contact if they see that sales have been generated?
This is why brands don’t want to work with her! She can’t even bring herself to utter their names for fear that someone may find the product without using her link.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one thinking that there is absolutely no light coming into that bedroom?!

• Haha
Her reels are so boring, how many outfits is she going to jump into and out of that then get sent right back to these fast fashion brands that bin returns? The ones where she's showing the details are blatant copies of reels I've seen Chloe Rose doing for well over a year, but swaying like a sim character and jumping 50 reels in a row is so dull and uninspiring. If I want to simply see a dress on a body I'd go to their website so I know it's not been colour filtered to hell to keep her skin orange. can't do fashion, can't do beauty.

Reactions: 10
Her hair looks so greasy / crispy here?? The fact that she’s hiding what she’s using instead of recommending shows she values the £2.50 commission from her aff links more than showing her audience what works. No wonder few brands work with her!

Looks like she held a ‘dinner party’ last night. Although everyone had to sit on those hideous bar stools? They just look so massive and blocky. I can’t imagine not having a table in my house somewhere to eat at (even a small one). How sad she made her kitchen into a sales room! That corner with the mirror / chairs looks like a waiting room for the dentist haha

Reactions: 8
Her hair looks so greasy / crispy here?? The fact that she’s hiding what she’s using instead of recommending shows she values the £2.50 commission from her aff links more than showing her audience what works. No wonder few brands work with her!

Looks like she held a ‘dinner party’ last night. Although everyone had to sit on those hideous bar stools? They just look so massive and blocky. I can’t imagine not having a table in my house somewhere to eat at (even a small one). How sad she made her kitchen into a sales room! That corner with the mirror / chairs looks like a waiting room for the dentist haha
I wouldn't be worrying about 6 matching glasses when I don't have a dining table for people to eat at!

• Heart
She is so deluded I don’t know where she thinks she lives. There is no light in this room??? It’s dark…
C80FF214-2993-48E6-B0C5-7C4692F1F0FB.jpeg

She’s also on the beg for more candels even though she has about 100. The nerve to say her heart breaks when the candle runs out when she got said candle for free is also a joke….
4D5F890D-72CF-40CD-8DA7-C75728ACC223.jpeg

• Sick
I wouldn't be worrying about 6 matching glasses when I don't have a dining table for people to eat at!
So bizarre!! Those bar stools are so bulky and ugly and its so stupid to not have a table. It looks like a showroom with a kitchen on one side and hallway seating on the other.

• Haha
No words

ETA: ‘#expatlife’ 🙄
I also did a semester in Canada when I was at uni (I stayed there for a term I was not an 'expat') and Canadians do not think poutine is a religion. They were like oh yeah poutine you should try that. In the same way that I might suggest a tourist should try jellied eels, but have no intention of eating it myself and I definitely do not eat it on the reg!

It's really so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember a few weeks ago when she said she only bought 4 chairs to trial but her island fits 6 of them? 💀💀💀

• Haha
soooo defensive.
And saying she can put her other bar stools the other side to sit. Yeah but there’s no overhang so it would be uncomfortable as duck! Your knees jammed up against the counter then having to lean over. She really has zero clue

Attachments

• Haha
soooo defensive.
And saying she can put her other bar stools the other side to sit. Yeah but there’s no overhang so it would be uncomfortable as duck! Your knees jammed up against the counter then having to lean over. She really has zero clue
Why is she posting this? Like what’s the point! I’m so glad she blocked me.

Reactions: 7
soooo defensive.
I was literally just about to post the same thing. I'm sorry but where is all that space for a bistro table?! She really needs to stop lying now, we can all see how small the space is. Love how many times she's mentioned that the chairs were expensive, did she actually have to pay for something for once!

• Haha
soooo defensive.
This is quite funny. It's just a bloody kitchen island. She really needs to get out more.

😂 so defensive - I don’t know why she lies so much when is clear to anyone with eyes that only 2 stools fit flush under the island.. the third butts up against the end panel with 1/2 a overhang and don’t even get me started on the fourth. What a mess!

Reactions: 10
why is she like this! She gets one message (and probably reads here) about the bar stools and is like I MUST address the controversy of my dining arrangements

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.