Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her WIGFC video and did she not basically just buy herself most things? How sad. She just describes everything as her dreams and dreamy etc, what a sad little life Em Shel. If they are your dreams then I feel sorry for you 😂

Reactions: 8
What the ACTUAL duck?! 🤣🤣🤣 that tik tok is hilarious. What does she think she looks like?

Reactions: 12

her expressions are just off the charts in this
She makes me recoil with embarrassment. It’s painful to watch her. You know when you are watching something really gross on a nature documentary but you just can’t help but look even though it makes you sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

good god, I physically cringed! there is some real tit on TikTok but surely this is the absolute worst thing. THIS IS HER JOB?!!?
I guess if a brand employs an agency for PR it's because they don't have the skills/knowledge in house. PR agencies take advantage of this and just show the brand follower counts. By the time it's become apparent to the brand that the conversion rate is negligible, the agency has already been paid. I suspect she gets one chance with a brand these days before they move on to someone more useful. Only a matter of time before she's exhausted these first-time chances for good.

I should think she's going to hang on to the London flat as long as possible to take advantage of the rising house prices and then move back to Yorkshire. The trouble is, she'll have no anonymity in Yorkshire and will be scared to show her face in the decent restaurants. Everyone in Leeds knows how useless and fake she is and she'll be a laughing stock with that faux posh accent - bye bye influencer dollar.
I always see Em as absolutely shameless so the idea that she'd avoid anything because she's a known beg is so funny to me. I absolutely love hearing how she's perceived by people in reality though- I'm a Northerner too and I reckon she'd definitely have people tell her to her face how fake and embarrassing she is if she was carrying on like she does in London anywhere up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooooh Shel Boys enemy Suzie Bonaldi (hello October) is also at soho farmhouse. Wonder if there will be a bitchy show down haha 😆

interestingly the woman shel boy is with at soho farmhouse Hautlistic follows Suzie. She also charges £1,111 a month for therapy sessions? Wtf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
A4306AE0-8ECC-41ED-AC02-6F83B55FF5B6.png

Engagement must really be at a low point if she’s had to stoop to paying for her content to come up in peoples stories 😂😂 would love to know how much that sets her back

Reactions: 9
View attachment 980908
Engagement must really be at a low point if she’s had to stoop to paying for her content to come up in peoples stories 😂😂 would love to know how much that sets her back
It came up on mine too! As a selling point she said ‘she uses it EVERY night’. Silly me, I thought we all changed our mattresses on the daily 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

What the duck. The only justification I have for this is that she’s high as a kite on drugs?? Why else would you think that’s normal. She’s like an alien trying to copy humans to pass herself off as one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That Tiktok!!!!! Is she ok?

Also her eye bleeping herself and flexing in the bath last night at Soho House was 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
She really has got nothing going on does she. Bloody hell i'd be saving all of my money if I were her! She's had one grid ad this year, thats it.

Reactions: 8
In the bath with her bikini …eye bleeping the camera, I cringed so hard. She believes her life is “goals” but I literally think it is so empty. She doesn’t even live in the real world … although she better start soon as I really can’t see this tit show bringing in money for much longer. Like… really - what is her purpose?! Just being a self obsessed narc? I wonder if she does genuinely influence anyone?

Reactions: 12
Omg Emily Canham has tagged Shel boy on Suzies post!! Doesn’t she know Suzie unfollowed Em and she had a meltdown about it ?? 😆😆 some friend Emily is
Couldn't be Em getting 2k likes on a post if the past few weeks months are anything to go by, let alone in 2 hours ;)

It came up on mine too! As a selling point she said ‘she uses it EVERY night’. Silly me, I thought we all changed our mattresses on the daily 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Uses it daily, unless any other home/bed will let her stay for free, even in the city she lives in already... and the times she is using it EvErY nIgHt - she's moaning about it being small. Great ad, so so good at influencing.

Emma is absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel, I thought she was already at the bottom vs other influencers, but the bath and the weird tiktok... I'm fascinated by how low she'll go to cling on to a job she is absolutely tit at.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Blatantly copying Suzie, god she really does not have a mind of her own.
She’s so unoriginal, bore off!
Does anyone actually see her content and engage with it, I’m actually baffled!
8614ED35-0B05-4299-A687-EE1E4FC231C5.png
965777F5-5163-4C10-A732-A23633B21341.png

Reactions: 7
Such a copy cat. She was tagged in Suzies post by Emily Canham and liked the comment so can’t say she didn’t see it, then goes and copies. No wonder Suzie doesn’t like her
The way she sits in the middle of the bath too, it’s weird. No one sits like that. I have to wonder if there’s any water in the bath to be honest. In Suzies you can see it’s full.

Reactions: 13
I bet she didn’t run the bath. Just sat in it for the photo. Her hair looks straggly and wrecked too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.