Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It winds me up so much. Just tell the girl H&M or wherever it was from. You can then say as I’ve referred the product I have a link in my highlights which costs you no more but supports my page which I would love if you could use. She’s just so rude and selfish about everything 😠

Someone needs to tell her manners cost nothing. She loves a freebie she might start to use them 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
100% agree. I mean I hate aff links and would love to see them banned but if you are an influencer then at least be nice and encourage ppl to use them rather than make people. She’s such a scammer, it’s gross.

Anyone notice she said she was filming something for tv on stories? She so bleeping desperate to be in the media isn’t she? I wonder what her end game is, because honestly she doesn’t come over well on tv or radio.. so she might want to re think her plans 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh no…no no no hun 🤦‍♀️

Are you THAT desperate for a viral love island tweet?

No doubt there’ll be a sarky reply (if its not deleted) about how she’s clearly joking (clearly) but that doesn’t stop it being a grim tweet 😐😂

DB315AB2-23D9-4046-8038-7D05B0013E57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
wtf. Why is she posting this with some other guy when she has a boyfriend?? Would she not be pissed if Matt posted something like this with another girl?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So I will admit that when we have a house emergency I often FaceTime my dad to ask for advice before paying for a plumber / professional but could she really not Google about boiler pressures? It’s very easy to look at your boiler and know the pressure is low and it’s often something that can be fixed without a plumber I’m just amazed. I feel guilty for getting help with a leaky ceiling when I’m supposed to be a responsible homeowner who can do it myself - wow 😂

Reactions: 6
wtf. Why is she posting this with some other guy when she has a boyfriend?? Would she not be pissed if Matt posted something like this with another girl?

Jesus take a shot everytime she shrugs her shoulder. She literally cant do anything right. Not one thing

What is that tik tok even about?? I don’t get it?!

So I will admit that when we have a house emergency I often FaceTime my dad to ask for advice before paying for a plumber / professional but could she really not Google about boiler pressures? It’s very easy to look at your boiler and know the pressure is low and it’s often something that can be fixed without a plumber I’m just amazed. I feel guilty for getting help with a leaky ceiling when I’m supposed to be a responsible homeowner who can do it myself - wow 😂
Nothing wrong with asking family or friends! We all do! You are probably not broadcasting it on insta like Em who seems incapable of using google or watching a you tube video and wants to moan and beg online for help because that the only life she knows.
God knows why people even bother replying to her. It’s all a rouse to get more engagement

Reactions: 3
No shame in that at all! As @Lechat says - we all do it! I must admit that I don't usually bother my dad as he is not the most handy, but fortunately I have a very skilled father in law that doesn't live far away from us and will happily pop round to fix things or tell us when to get a professional in. She's definitely just using it to get people to engage with her though, to help make her account look better when she begs for more free stuff. 🤣

I first came across her after seeing her on a news segment about influencers.

did she not feel embarrassed/ pressurised to appear alongside an accomplished woman (I believe it was a minister, someone educated and deserving of her place). Em came across very badly.

instead of trying to control freedom of speech here, Em could do well to educate herself.

trying to stop tattle existing and labelling it as trolls etc is utterly ridiculous. So, you want the freedom to release rubbish content publically - but you want to restrict the commentary on that content that YOU don’t like?

pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I first came across her after seeing her on a news segment about influencers.

did she not feel embarrassed/ pressurised to appear alongside an accomplished woman (I believe it was a minister, someone educated and deserving of her place). Em came across very badly.

instead of trying to control freedom of speech here, Em could do well to educate herself.

trying to stop tattle existing and labelling it as trolls etc is utterly ridiculous. So, you want the freedom to release rubbish content publically - but you want to restrict the commentary on that content that YOU don’t like?

pathetic.
Completely agree. People like em don’t want people to have opinions or speak the truth, she wants to go around telling lies and bullshitting people then get away with it. While we are here she can’t get away with it. These influencers bang on about being strong but all cry if someone says they don’t like their hair.

Reactions: 8
@Opinionsaremyown

the thing I don’t get is why the journalists report on tattle as a dark place. They are also in on the freebie grabbing that’s why!

poor em complains about mental health etc and her 20 hours of work (posting stuff delivered to her door for free - I’m guessing - that she would never buy) YET we the “buyers” are not allowed to highlight how inconsistent she is?

the brands have stoked this. They should work with better influencers. Handing over tat to these uneducated, spoilt nobodies gives them a platform that feeds their narccisim.

they are against tattle because they have no control over it.

Reactions: 11
I’m of the view journalists (if you can even call them that) are in bed with the influencer industry now because it’s easy for them be an influencer as well.

There used to be more criticism of influencers in the media but now they seem enthral to hear the pity party of ‘people said mean things online’. Whereas they could be looking at the impact of influencers on people by causing eating disorders, gaming habits, investing in crypto, fast fashion, consumerism.

I honestly think em is desperate to be famous hence pimping herself out on tv and radio at every opportunity. Thirsty AF

Desperate to be famous...and yet has not one redeeming quality. And is too stupid to work this out herself despite the fact that she is literally the least successful of ALL her peers. Those that have been around for ages and also those who came along later. Go figure. Not a shred of self awareness.

Agree, they hate Tattle because they can't control the narrative. Can't block and can't delete. No one is saying it to her face and yet she herself can't seem to look away.

Reactions: 11
She’ll post some beggy gushing Meghan tweet later hoping to viral 🤣

She’s posted stories rubbing vanish spray onto her white towels with her bare hands. I just can’t with this woman. Everything she does is just so weird 🤣

• Haha
She’ll post some beggy gushing Meghan tweet later hoping to viral 🤣

She’s posted stories rubbing vanish spray onto her white towels with her bare hands. I just can’t with this woman. Everything she does is just so weird 🤣
Omg. Why would she do that? I mean, it's a spray... No need to rub.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why did they ask Em to take part in a debate with such an accomplished lady? We’re they trying to show her up?

Trying to lick Arianna Ajtars arse

AA bullied a girl because she exposed that AA clothing brand was stuff from Ali Express and leaked this girls nudes from when the girl was 13. Guess Em would enjoy her (toxic) company.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.