Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is wrong with her? How is changing your bed after 6 months relatable home content! She is going on about it way too much and is starting to sound unhinged. There is no way the bed looks too small for the space. Quite the opposite actually. That bedroom is absolutely tiny with no space to swing a bleeping cat!

She’s on the beg but who can take her seriously when she got that bed for a free bloody mattress 😬

Reactions: 7
Hilarious content. Says she needs more neutrals but then runs a poll asking if she should mix it up?! To what? More beige and marble. The room looks tit because it’s it has no personal touches like pictures or art work, a cosy lamp or candles.
She’s going to squeeze a bigger bed in and it will still look the same except more cramped. It’s hilarious. She’s the worst at interiors.

Also anyone seen that reel on her grid about lentil crisps for Tyrells? She shows ‘reality’ first eating the crisps followed by expectation which is dry crumbs… and that’s how the ad is left. So the final takeaway is that lentil crisps are tit haha. She’s so bad at her job. Also why is the text on any of her reels or vlogs so horrid. Cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The tyrells reel is hilarious! Wrong way round! I actually judge whoever pays for this crap.
Why does she always pull all of her bedsheets onto the floor too?! She is so gross.

Reactions: 10
God I wish she would just buy herself a bleeping bed so we can all have a laugh at how little room it leaves on either side for them to climb out of. It looks like it may also cover up those hideous gold switches making them completely redundant.

Also, I see Emily Canham slept over last night, did she sleep on the sofa in the room with big doors into the kitchen?

Reactions: 9
Yep me too. I hope she buys some massive four poster bed and can’t get it into the room 😂 we all know she can’t measure for tit. The room will just be a bed with sliding wardrobes. To be honest I’m sure she could have fit the bed facing the window but instead she put built in wardrobes there. The room would look cosier with a chest of drawers instead so you could style the top of it with decorative vases and candles. She hasn’t got a clue. Now she just has big ugly mirrored wardrobes because nothing else will fit. Personally can’t stand a room with too many mirrors pointing at me.

Emily Canham looks thrilled to be at the flat 😂 How anyone sleeps on that sofa is beyond me, no privacy and the sofa doesn’t look comfortable. Unless she bunked up with lodger and shel in the bed 🤮 then again you’d only need one look at her manky Sheets to decide against that haha

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yep me too. I hope she buys some massive four poster bed and can’t get it into the room 😂 we all know she can’t measure for tit.
This is literally what will happen, you just know it!

Reactions: 2
Omg was just randomly scrolling through TikTok and this guy who lives in the Tower of London made a tiktok responding to the one she did where she’s opening the curtains at that apartment near tower bridge. It showed him waving at the building saying hey neighbour and a few people commented saying she doesn’t actually live there so he was like oh is she a phoney? and now she’s on there posting loads of comments 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
5C829F16-58E5-41AE-A316-37D2DDE50A03.jpeg
Howling at this one 😂 Yes, that is the goal for influencers, but as she’s stagnated for years and her content is dire she only gets freebies and not paid collabs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a bleep. She's so dishonest. I'd cringe for her but she's got it coming

Omg was just randomly scrolling through TikTok and this guy who lives in the Tower of London made a tiktok responding to the one she did where she’s opening the curtains at that apartment near tower bridge. It showed him waving at the building saying hey neighbour and a few people commented saying she doesn’t actually live there so he was like oh is she a phoney? and now she’s on there posting loads of comments 🥴
The comments on that video are excellent. Multiple people saying they got blocked because they said it wasn't her apartment and was a hotel 😂 😂

I don’t have tik tok but I wish I did purely for these comments. I love that she’s getting owned! Going to try and think of a new thread title from all this hahah

• Haha
I’ve just scrolled through her tik tok, I genuinely think there is something wrong with her. Can’t work out how to share but there’s one from 23rd sept where the text, sound and caption make no sense together and she sits pouting & gurning for about 10 seconds

Her whole existence is spent trying to convince people that she’s rich. It’s so bleeping weird.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.