Eloise Fouladgar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen any threads on this girl which speaks volumes in itself as nobody really knows who she is🤣 She bothers me so much, she’s the one nobody knows in the wave house tik toks

Reactions: 4
i dont mind her that much tbh. not as bad as millie or kate

she gives off quite controlling/insecure vibes with her boyfriend though

Reactions: 1
Surprised this isnt busy place shes mad. Did anyone see her rollercoaster one I don’t do rollercoasters makes me queezy

She’s weird- I agree about how no one really knows her. She doesn’t come on fyp very often though 😀

I knew her from before wave house as used to watch her youtube videos but she annoys me tbh

Watching her tiktok shop right now she does goid at it and can answer about stuff i watched tom manley do a tiktok shop and he was stuttering sll over the place i think eloise can sell anything

She genuinely seems like the most insufferable, annoying, clout hungry individual. Her tiktoks honestly make me feel a little sick because they’re all just a bunch of random, unfunny click-baity things, that her and her weirdo mates try and play off as “sUper SaRcAsTiC bAnTeR” but they just come across as massive losers who don’t know how to act in social settings. It doesn’t help that she is literally the most unfortunate looking person that I have EVER seen

Reactions: 4
She does good on the shops though she seeks plenty i am not actual fan of hers though just said shes good at the shops

I think shes okay .she can be annoying her you tube videos are good though

I don’t know how she does cooking and has a fear if being sick too. Her TT’s are not that interesting

Her tiktoks came up on my fyp about what happened with the wave house and how she got bullied... not to take away from the fact that she was bullied for her appearance, thats never okay, but how she is so open to reveal everything she is a massive clout chaser. Making her insta private and asking for followers as she'll "drop what happened" there... yawn! she's clearly bored and wants attention

Her tiktoks came up on my fyp about what happened with the wave house and how she got bullied... not to take away from the fact that she was bullied for her appearance, thats never okay, but how she is so open to reveal everything she is a massive clout chaser. Making her insta private and asking for followers as she'll "drop what happened" there... yawn! she's clearly bored and wants attention
I do agree with the insta thing as its just basically to get followers but she's not a clout chaser she doesn't need any clout she's literally got over 4 million followers on tiktok 😂and like 100k on you tube .she does annoy me though especially her tiktoks.the reason why she spoke about the wave house is because it was content house for tiktok and everyone saw her start out in the house and stuff and people wanted to know what it was like

I used to really like this girl but lately shes doing these what comes next videos and never shows the next part i think its just to get views click baiting

Reactions: 3
Nobody irritates me more than eloise she just makes everything up and now shes reached new levels of annoying and even her face annoys me now as it’s expressionless and her selling stuff annoys me lol i gess i punish myself watching her

Reactions: 2