EllisSaraSmith (MrsSmith&Co)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Ellis and her house is gorgeous but where the hell do they get their money from?! My hubby would get so pissed with me if I was constantly making him redecorate and changing up things all the time. Their house is a new build so you’d think she’d be happy but I just can’t get my head round why she is always planning expensive changes.

Reactions: 2
I am confused how she has such a huge following, and I can't help but think she's bought them!

Her voice irritates the life out of me but i do watch her cleaning videos, although some of them are to long and i get bored. One min she is saying that she is looking for a part time job, the next she has a shoot up in youtube subscribers and before we know it she's got nearly 100,000. I dont know how her videos are getting as many views as they are.... this baffles me... two channels doing exactly the same thing, one gets tonnes of subs and views, whilst the other doesn't ?

I’ve only recently discovered Ellis. Her voice is really grating on me and all the “basically” and “literally” is getting annoying.

I think I’ve been watching her for a week or two and she’s pushing so many money making schemes, it’s unreal. The latest travel thing is clearly another mlm she’s trying to recruit for. I can’t believe people are buying intoit

Reactions: 5
Does she grip anyone else's tit?? Jesus Christ. Always ill and taking up gp's time annoying voice just so boring. These influencers really do not know a hard day's work.

Reactions: 3
Does she grip anyone else's tit?? Jesus Christ. Always ill and taking up gp's time annoying voice just so boring. These influencers really do not know a hard day's work.
ive had to unsubscribe from her Instagram because of this! She either ill or redoing a room in her house for the 1000th time.

Reactions: 1
New post behind the scenes of a YouTuber we have no.idea what it takes...seriously duck off hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New post behind the scenes of a YouTuber we have no.idea what it takes...seriously duck off hun.
Uh...we do know because they show us absolutely EVERYTHING! I mean, these people count “answering emails” as a hard days work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear....long post about health anxiety due to Covid etc and today she is on a beach with lots of people - something doesn’t add up!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe the long emotional post about health anxiety etc and then she is on a crowded beach!!

so fed up of these people using mental health etc to get likes/views!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she doesn't get more comments. Seriously do people find this one relatable? Likeable even?

I can't believe she doesn't get more comments. Seriously do people find this one relatable? Likeable even?

no not relatable at all! She’s always changing things in her house. Not quite sure how they afford the life they seem to live.
would hate to see their debt amount.....

So she has something else they’ve been doing behind the scenes that she will share with us soon. 😴
Probably something else that’s involves spending unrealistic amounts of money. Probably moving house as she seems to bleat on about that quite often.

So she's got covid. Not suprised and i dread to think how far she's spread it given her and her husband never isolated for the correct amount of time. Thickos

And got every symptom and its dog, shut up hun!! Bore off people are dying and you've got heartburn. Why am I still following this annoying money grabbing 'entrepreneur' 🙄

So she's got covid. Not suprised and i dread to think how far she's spread it given her and her husband never isolated for the correct amount of time. Thickos
The way she explained things before Xmas it sounded like the boys were still at school whilst Adam had symptoms. I don't think she pulled them out til he tested positive