EllisSaraSmith (MrsSmith&Co)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long they rent the converted barn for? She can’t be making much money at the moment and it looks expensive to rent!

Reactions: 2
Wonder how long they rent the converted barn for? She can’t be making much money at the moment and it looks expensive to rent!
I expect they're eating into the equity they got on their devon house. They seem to piss money up the wall

Reactions: 1
I expect they're eating into the equity they got on their devon house. They seem to piss money up the wall
they couldn’t of made that much equity either as they were only there a couple of years. The amount they spent changing the house constantly must have cost a lot too.

What is she on about now?! I haven't watched the video but sounds like another money making scheme?

She's on about she's a life coach for all that law of attraction bullshit. duck would i take advise from her. I liked her cleaning content and mum life I'll be unfollowing

Reactions: 3
She's on about she's a life coach for all that law of attraction bullshit. duck would i take advise from her. I liked her cleaning content and mum life I'll be unfollowing
Absolute bullshit do people actually get sucked into this tit?? Life coach...just one up from mlm boss babe. Whats up with having a proper bleeping job.

I know. Get a job. She reckons she makes such smart decisions. As if people want advice from that flip flopper. She can't even stick to an upload schedule. Yes let me take advice from someone without a proper job who's growth on youtube vs ig is suspect to be polite. Does every mlm known to man. And who sold their house in a pandemic for no reason and is now renting somewhere they can probably only afford using any equity they got on their house

I'm going to have to unfollow too, it's just awful. A load of crap, constantly going on about how busy she is blah blah!

My friend knows her and she is not the person you see on YouTube! She really has a problem with anger and is a total jekyll and Hyde. Not sure how her husband is still with her. One minute she’s screaming at her poor dog or kids and the next she’s on Instagram telling everyone how happy she is! 👀

• Wow
My friend knows her and she is not the person you see on YouTube! She really has a problem with anger and is a total jekyll and Hyde. Not sure how her husband is still with her. One minute she’s screaming at her poor dog or kids and the next she’s on Instagram telling everyone how happy she is! 👀
Doesn't suprise me. She's turned into such a low life with this coaching mlm scam. They're complete wasters. Four figure months? So 1k a month? Is that an aspirational wage? For all the grafting you'd have to do to get that being a mlm hun. No thanks I'll stick to my genuine part time sales job and 1800 a month thanks

Sorry. Just to add nothing wrong with earning 1k a month at all. It's just the scamminess for an alledged 4 figure month that irks me

Doesn't suprise me. She's turned into such a low life with this coaching mlm scam. They're complete wasters. Four figure months? So 1k a month? Is that an aspirational wage? For all the grafting you'd have to do to get that being a mlm hun. No thanks I'll stick to my genuine part time sales job and 1800 a month thanks

Sorry. Just to add nothing wrong with earning 1k a month at all. It's just the scamminess for an alledged 4 figure month that irks me
They are moving again so I don’t believe it’s making those five figures like you say! And those alleged ‘5k’ months!

They are moving again so I don’t believe it’s making those five figures like you say! And those alleged ‘5k’ months!
Ah ok. Wonder where they are moving to? Must be somewhere cheaper and closer to schools? They seem so irresponsible and don't think things through

are they getting back on the property ladder or renting? That barn must cost a fortune to rent.
I’m not sure I’m sure she will talk about it on YouTube once they move. My friend said they are moving this month. It makes no sense to keep renting when they previously owned their house. Maybe they will move back in with the parents.

currently they still travel for the school where they live which makes no sense when you can choose where to rent. No clue why they didn’t pick closer to the school.

They have moved today, my friend lives next to her and she is so happy they have gone, they caused her no end of problems and told her to close her windows if she had a problem with her screaming at her kids and Adam in the drive way. Honestly from what my friend has said she is a really awful person. It’s sad social media allows you to hide your true self.

• Wow