Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saps

Oh dear....long post about health anxiety due to Covid etc and today she is on a beach with lots of people - something doesn’t add up!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Saps

I just can’t believe the long emotional post about health anxiety etc and then she is on a crowded beach!!

so fed up of these people using mental health etc to get likes/views!

Reactions: 5

GPort

VIP Member
I’ve only recently discovered Ellis. Her voice is really grating on me and all the “basically” and “literally” is getting annoying.

I think I’ve been watching her for a week or two and she’s pushing so many money making schemes, it’s unreal. The latest travel thing is clearly another mlm she’s trying to recruit for. I can’t believe people are buying intoit

Reactions: 5

GPort

VIP Member
New post behind the scenes of a YouTuber we have no.idea what it takes...seriously fuck off hun.
Uh...we do know because they show us absolutely EVERYTHING! I mean, these people count “answering emails” as a hard days work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Polka dot

New post behind the scenes of a YouTuber we have no.idea what it takes...seriously fuck off hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tree_

VIP Member
She's on about she's a life coach for all that law of attraction bullshit. Fuck would i take advise from her. I liked her cleaning content and mum life I'll be unfollowing

Reactions: 3

Polka dot

Does she grip anyone else's shit?? Jesus Christ. Always ill and taking up gp's time annoying voice just so boring. These influencers really do not know a hard day's work.

itsakaren

My friend knows her and she is not the person you see on YouTube! She really has a problem with anger and is a total jekyll and Hyde. Not sure how her husband is still with her. One minute she’s screaming at her poor dog or kids and the next she’s on Instagram telling everyone how happy she is! 👀

• Wow

Tree_

VIP Member
My friend knows her and she is not the person you see on YouTube! She really has a problem with anger and is a total jekyll and Hyde. Not sure how her husband is still with her. One minute she’s screaming at her poor dog or kids and the next she’s on Instagram telling everyone how happy she is! 👀
Doesn't suprise me. She's turned into such a low life with this coaching mlm scam. They're complete wasters. Four figure months? So 1k a month? Is that an aspirational wage? For all the grafting you'd have to do to get that being a mlm hun. No thanks I'll stick to my genuine part time sales job and 1800 a month thanks

Sorry. Just to add nothing wrong with earning 1k a month at all. It's just the scamminess for an alledged 4 figure month that irks me

Sallydally

VIP Member
Wonder how long they rent the converted barn for? She can’t be making much money at the moment and it looks expensive to rent!

Reactions: 2

Laura12345

Her voice irritates the life out of me but i do watch her cleaning videos, although some of them are to long and i get bored. One min she is saying that she is looking for a part time job, the next she has a shoot up in youtube subscribers and before we know it she's got nearly 100,000. I dont know how her videos are getting as many views as they are.... this baffles me... two channels doing exactly the same thing, one gets tonnes of subs and views, whilst the other doesn't ?

Polka dot

I can't believe she doesn't get more comments. Seriously do people find this one relatable? Likeable even?

Petapee

I'm going to have to unfollow too, it's just awful. A load of crap, constantly going on about how busy she is blah blah!

Sallydally

VIP Member
I do like Ellis and her house is gorgeous but where the hell do they get their money from?! My hubby would get so pissed with me if I was constantly making him redecorate and changing up things all the time. Their house is a new build so you’d think she’d be happy but I just can’t get my head round why she is always planning expensive changes.

Sallydally

VIP Member
I expect they're eating into the equity they got on their devon house. They seem to piss money up the wall
they couldn’t of made that much equity either as they were only there a couple of years. The amount they spent changing the house constantly must have cost a lot too.

Tree_

VIP Member
Wonder how long they rent the converted barn for? She can’t be making much money at the moment and it looks expensive to rent!
I expect they're eating into the equity they got on their devon house. They seem to piss money up the wall

Reactions: 1