Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live on Tiktok now for anyone who's interested... 48 hours since she's had a fag apparently.

Reactions: 1
Live on Tiktok now for anyone who's interested... 48 hours since she's had a fag apparently.
I seen some of it shes deffo talking out her arse🤣 and on one of her videos she has bombers on her jammie top!🤣🤣🤣🤣

just noticed that page has gone now and only 1 video on her other page do we think she is watching us?!?👁 👁 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just think she is extremely paranoid which isn’t surprising considering the amount of weird stalkers she has had.

I just think she is extremely paranoid which isn’t surprising considering the amount of weird stalkers she has had.
Do you really believe these stalkers are real? Honestly? People chasing her around the world? Doubtful. The only reason anyone knows where she is is because she makes her life public in social media. She's a compulsive liar 😂

Reactions: 6
Do you really believe these stalkers are real? Honestly? People chasing her around the world? Doubtful. The only reason anyone knows where she is is because she makes her life public in social media. She's a compulsive liar 😂
Did you hear her on live saying shes a private person and doesnt like sharing her life!!!!😳😳😳 CREASED!🤣🤣🤣

She has gave as good as she gets the problem is she always starts it and likes to dox herself on tiktok then wonders why people have sent social services police ect
I couldnt believe when she took that girls video of her dead baby reposted it and said the baby was better off dead😱 and thats not even the worst of what shes said and done she deffo deserves everything she gets and then some

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Did you hear her on live saying shes a private person and doesnt like sharing her life!!!!😳😳😳 CREASED!🤣🤣🤣

She has gave as good as she gets the problem is she always starts it and likes to dox herself on tiktok then wonders why people have sent social services police ect
I couldnt believe when she took that girls video of her dead baby reposted it and said the baby was better off dead😱 and thats not even the worst of what shes said and done she deffo deserves everything she gets and then some
I know 😭, she can easily still stay online without telling everyone everything about her life and current move 😅. She's not being stalked. Who is catching fights to all these places she's been the last few months during a pandemic and never finding her? She's a weirdo

I know 😭, she can easily still stay online without telling everyone everything about her life and current move 😅. She's not being stalked. Who is catching fights to all these places she's been the last few months during a pandemic and never finding her? She's a weirdo
Exactly if you really thought you had stalkers and your scared why stay on public platforms if it really is that bad!🤔 her bringing a baby into the world and looking after the baby is very very concerning i honestly think this is all going to end in a bad way im afraid😞

Exactly if you really thought you had stalkers and your scared why stay on public platforms if it really is that bad!🤔 her bringing a baby into the world and looking after the baby is very very concerning i honestly think this is all going to end in a bad way im afraid😞
I think she went through that much as a child she doesn't know what's real and what's fake anymore. Or she needs to pretend something is going on so she's always the victim and has something to get attention from. I mean to start with she left the U.K. because she claimed social services were trying to force her into aborting her baby. That story didn't get the attention she wanted so she made up she was being stalked and chased by people. Okay so don't show us where you are. The worlds a big place 😂

Reactions: 3
I absolutely believe that those girls tortured her yeah I watched lives with some of them in it and they where not nice ppl, I didn’t say they followed her I said they stalked her which they did I saw the comments they put on her lives they were vile, some of the things she said in retaliation were disgusting and she even admits that but when you consider what she has been through in her life of course she will automatically be defensive.

I absolutely believe that those girls tortured her yeah I watched lives with some of them in it and they where not nice ppl, I didn’t say they followed her I said they stalked her which they did I saw the comments they put on her lives they were vile, some of the things she said in retaliation were disgusting and she even admits that but when you consider what she has been through in her life of course she will automatically be defensive.
Iv watched her live since january i know a few of the girls that followed her and they havent done or said a thing to her. Minnie is the one that was calling ss and the police as before she left the uk minnie found out she slept with her ex. Ellis also gave her address out on many lives she done on tiktok and clapper when people asked her questions she didnt like. She then attacked these people and actually sent the followers that were up her arse to attack them aswell. She expects to put her life online but no one can have an opinion or question the things she says. She has had a horrible life as a child that no child should ever go through but she also likes to add her own parts along the way. Shes had a chance to change her life around with money and 2 children but it was never enough now one of those boys are with the system that she was tortured by. I know i would have done everything in my power to make sure those that caused her harm never came near my child🤷🏻‍♀️ She uses her past as an excuse to be an awful adult. She also went after some girl that was her follower and accused her of all the tit she was getting when in actual fact it was her so called friends and randoms off tiktok she gave her address to. She also told the whole of tiktok she was pregnant so these people that had her address used it against her. The things she says about children are things no mother should ever even think about like having a child kidnapped and gave to trafficers to be raped and thats actually her words. Her being pregnant again is very very concerning since shes still selling sex to random😞

I think she went through that much as a child she doesn't know what's real and what's fake anymore. Or she needs to pretend something is going on so she's always the victim and has something to get attention from. I mean to start with she left the U.K. because she claimed social services were trying to force her into aborting her baby. That story didn't get the attention she wanted so she made up she was being stalked and chased by people. Okay so don't show us where you are. The worlds a big place 😂
Exactly! She now says she left the uk because of people that watched her stalk her! But those followers she speaks so ill of gave her loads of gifts on her 30th birthday and to this day she still takes all those gifts everywhere with her why the duck would you keep all that stuff when you say they have been stalking u and being horrible to u??????🥱🥱🥱 she has also admitted herself that doctors have said she has BP and personality disorder but she doesnt believe in meds so she wont take anything! The girl doesnt help herself at all she lies through them awful fake teeth of hers!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I’m glad I found this thread. She kept popping up on my tiktok and she always seemed so manic and out of it. I checked her profile and she’d posted weird conspiracy videos about satanic sacrifices of children and all sorts, secret messages in Disney films etc luring kids into slavery.

I remember she posted a video (I think deleted soon after) where she’d tried to book an entertainer for her child’s bday (I doubt she checked if it was OK with his caregivers/if he was even in on the day etc) and she went off on one at the company swearing and threatening them. It was really quite unhinged and worrying.

I’m always shocked that her followers comment things like ‘yes hun xx’ ‘you know best’ on her videos when she’s clearly unwell or high (or both). She nearly needs help and support and it’s a shame she won’t help herself.

Reactions: 5
This woman's got terminal cancer she is dying. She's posted a lot about her journey. This isn't the first time Ellis has posted stuff like "get well soon" Iv saw her posting suggesting other treatments etc or have you tried cbd etc. The woman is terminal and going to pass. She talks about her end of life. It's patronising to keep saying stuff like this to her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This woman's got terminal cancer she is dying. She's posted a lot about her journey. This isn't the first time Ellis has posted stuff like "get well soon" Iv saw her posting suggesting other treatments etc or have you tried cbd etc. The woman is terminal and going to pass. She talks about her end of life. It's patronising to keep saying stuff like this to her.
Yeah I think they might be tik tok friends, I’ve seen a few interactions with them x

Yeah I think they might be tik tok friends, I’ve seen a few interactions with them x
Stacey is nice to everyone who communicates with her though. This isn't the first time Iv saw Ellis say something. I just don't think get well soon. For someone who's at the end of their life is appropriate. Like I said she's posted a few things in the last couple of months about trying CBD, getting second opinions, manifesting. Suggesting they will all help Stacey. It's sick.

I commented about this a while ago so I'm glad it's not just me who noticed it! I follow Stacey too and it's heartbreaking. To say things like get well soon is absolutely horrendous considering the situation she's in.

Has she got a new tiktok?

Last edited:
Stacey is nice to everyone who communicates with her though. This isn't the first time Iv saw Ellis say something. I just don't think get well soon. For someone who's at the end of their life is appropriate. Like I said she's posted a few things in the last couple of months about trying CBD, getting second opinions, manifesting. Suggesting they will all help Stacey. It's sick.
She thinks CBD fixes anything and everything! I agree saying get well soon isnt what you say to someone that isnt going to get better.😞

I’m glad I found this thread. She kept popping up on my tiktok and she always seemed so manic and out of it. I checked her profile and she’d posted weird conspiracy videos about satanic sacrifices of children and all sorts, secret messages in Disney films etc luring kids into slavery.

I remember she posted a video (I think deleted soon after) where she’d tried to book an entertainer for her child’s bday (I doubt she checked if it was OK with his caregivers/if he was even in on the day etc) and she went off on one at the company swearing and threatening them. It was really quite unhinged and worrying.

I’m always shocked that her followers comment things like ‘yes hun xx’ ‘you know best’ on her videos when she’s clearly unwell or high (or both). She nearly needs help and support and it’s a shame she won’t help herself.
Yes she ran that companys name into the ground also told her followers to go troll them. Her followers really think she is this vulnerable person that has been wronged in life and does nothing wrong which couldnt be futher from the truth.
She did go through alot as a child but she adds things on to her abuse from these conspiracy videos like she watched people kill and eat babies! As if her abuse wasnt bad enough without adding to it! Its all for the attention she could be an amazing actress if im honest🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.