Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she leave the UK and when did leave Portugal? All I can say is she is 100% in Turkey now. And her precious videos showed her in Istanbul on holiday right

When did she leave the UK and when did leave Portugal? All I can say is she is 100% in Turkey now. And her precious videos showed her in Istanbul on holiday right
So i think she left the uk around march she went to portugal she has a friend over there.
She was in 2 apartments but she left them because someone found her address and posted it on her tiktok videos both apartments.
Sam went ovet to portugal the day before she moved into the portugal villa thats where she was saying she left portugal but she hadnt left at all just moved to a different part.
someone found that villa but she stayed a while longer but when she was live she never let anyone see anything except a white wall then was on the move again. She was traveling to istanbul for a connecting flight but she missed the connecting flight because she was ill. Shes been in istanbul a few weeks then wednesday she left istanbul and moved to another part of turkey. The whole cyprus stuff was to try stop people knowing where she was but she even said on a live she was never in cyprus.x

Reactions: 2
So i think she left the uk around march she went to portugal she has a friend over there.
She was in 2 apartments but she left them because someone found her address and posted it on her tiktok videos both apartments.
Sam went ovet to portugal the day before she moved into the portugal villa thats where she was saying she left portugal but she hadnt left at all just moved to a different part.
someone found that villa but she stayed a while longer but when she was live she never let anyone see anything except a white wall then was on the move again. She was traveling to istanbul for a connecting flight but she missed the connecting flight because she was ill. Shes been in istanbul a few weeks then wednesday she left istanbul and moved to another part of turkey. The whole cyprus stuff was to try stop people knowing where she was but she even said on a live she was never in cyprus.x
Ooo okay! I don’t have her on insta otherwise I’d dig deeper. I don’t think she will stay off socials for too long. She loves the attention xx

Hope she does come back I find her life really interesting I no she sometimes has a horrible approach but her life has been the stuff of horror movies the trauma that she has had.

Reactions: 3
Shes complaining and swearing on @deadsweetuk vids (lots been deleted tho) that they only sent her half a bag of sweets and lots missing for £80. Deadsweet then replied and said abuse towards any of there staff will not be tolerated and they can see she is in conversation with a staff member and the package was delivered in uk but then looks like it was forwarded onto Turkey! She is not happy at all they have leaked her location 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Shes complaining and swearing on @deadsweetuk vids (lots been deleted tho) that they only sent her half a bag of sweets and lots missing for £80. Deadsweet then replied and said abuse towards any of there staff will not be tolerated and they can see she is in conversation with a staff member and the package was delivered in uk but then looks like it was forwarded onto Turkey! She is not happy at all they have leaked her location 🤣🤣
Is this on Instagram?

Reactions: 1
Shes complaining and swearing on @deadsweetuk vids (lots been deleted tho) that they only sent her half a bag of sweets and lots missing for £80. Deadsweet then replied and said abuse towards any of there staff will not be tolerated and they can see she is in conversation with a staff member and the package was delivered in uk but then looks like it was forwarded onto Turkey! She is not happy at all they have leaked her location🤣
cant believe she actually thinks she fooled anyone with her location anyway🤣🤣🤣🤣

I saw the deadsweet tiktok about abusive customers but I did not realise that was about her!!! What a mess.

Reactions: 2
They haven't leaked her location though, she tells everyone what country she's in 😂

She's just posted a video about how she stopped smoking weed and smokes cigarettes instead now but is thinking about using patches to stop. Doesn't want to incase they are dangerous. Like common. Weed? Cigarettes? Neither are good for a baby. She won't vape either because she doesn't know the long term effects of it. The hypocrisy.

Reactions: 3
She's just posted a video about how she stopped smoking weed and smokes cigarettes instead now but is thinking about using patches to stop. Doesn't want to incase they are dangerous. Like common. Weed? Cigarettes? Neither are good for a baby. She won't vape either because she doesn't know the long term effects of it. The hypocrisy.
🤣🤣🤣 she hasnt stopped weed at all she has a very bad habit🤣 if she was going to give it up she would have when she found out she was a few weeks pregnant not 6 months down the line🤦🏻‍♀️ She has also admitted herself that she tends to have babies on the smaller side but that still isnt enough to make her stop smoking and weed. She also has pregnancy diabetes but she still sits with 10 bars of chocolate munchied out her tree!!🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.